Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We have also chosen Living Art Gallery. Met up with Thomas, a nice and experience guy who gave us good advices.

Price quoted was reasonable as well. Waiting for my key collection this month and to start Reno after CNY for our BTO 4 room flat.

Hi all,

We have engaged Thomas Ng from Living Art Design n Gallery too, for our new love nest in Yishun Greenwalk BTO!

One word to describe him, Good! Friendly! Fast! Efficient! and REASONABLE! Seriously, my husband and I have went to a few IDs to get quotations, and compare pricing, and we ended up taking Thomas's quote, because it is really the most reasonable quote among all. Of cuz, with the price we paid, we couldnt expect things to turn out like as perfect as BUNGALOW style. Give and take, we cut our requirement, and he cut his pricing for us, as we are really BUDGET CONSTRAINT!!!

To our surprise, he's very patience to us. We have been amending our quotations few times, adding things last min, and he was all fine. no grumble, and no "cut material" on us. His workmanship was good. Design as well. I have no concept at mind, just want to play with colours, and he came out with a very good 3D drawing, and the real product was 99% to the drawing!

I would proudly recommend this ID to other people, with budget constraint or those finding for good service, good workmanship, don't mind paying abit more for such services.

:)

Greetings to everyone,

Let me just start off that I have no affiliation or associated with Living Art Design Gallery whatsoever.

I'm just a customer posting a review for the excellent renovation works done by Thomas from Living Art Design. Anyone looking for a renovation package upon reading this review, look no further, this is your guy(super friendly too). Thomas has been a great help in designing my dream home from the get-go. He meticulously plan out the design and really look into small little details which most ID's would never even bother to mention. Also, having a really tight budget myself, renovation cost is my main concern. Don't worry if u think that your renovation cost will exceed through the roof. Thomas will advice and guide you through the process as we've experienced. In the end, we've managed to lock down a reasonable figure for our renovation cost.

For my wife and myself, we know that we are not an easy customer to deal with as we have a very high expectation from our ID's. We will throw a thousand & one question and pressure him at some point during the renovation period. Amazingly, Thomas is always calm and listens to our needs. He will have a solution for every problem we faced. As Hari Raya is just around the corner, we need to move in as fast as possible. Some may think that if you rush your renovation works, quality and workmanship will be compromised. In our case, Living Art Design delivered. Sure there will be some dissatisfaction here and there, but Thomas will get right to it and inform you about the progress of your complain. We've completely put our trust on Thomas and his team. Even after the completion of my unit, the after sales are superb. we still call him a week or two after for some minor defects to our unit. As expected, he will be there the following day to rectify the problem. That is top notch in my opinion.

Overall, I'm glad that I've engaged Living Art Design Gallery as my ID. I will not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know for future renovations.

Living Art Design Gallery Pte Ltd

177 Toa Payoh Central,

Singapore 310177

PTC: Thomas 819****)

thomasng@livingart.com.sg

Edited by leyenda

HI guys!

This article came a bit late as we were busy with our wedding & stuff, anyway would like to write sum comments & experience wif them as it might helps newbies( Like us before) in serach of good & trustworthy ID.

We get to noe this ID thru renotalk reviews and articies shows gd comments and so we decided to meet this Id THOMAS Ng personally to see if it's to our perference/liking, without hesitation we decided to engage him as our ID. As the reno goes by and i'm a very ma fan person will always call him up to ask many question & he would patiently listens to what we are looking for & gives us ideals with budget constriant.

We have been amending our quotations few times, adding things last min, and he was fine. The workmanship was good, the service / request is Fast & Efficient!! The time frame we given him to complete is short & to our surprise he & his team really work that out & meet our expectation date which really impress us!!

Lastly I would recommend this ID to people, with budget constraint or those finding for good service. We are so glad that we made the right choice for our lovely home. :D

hi all,

i engage Thomas as well, price is reasonable and hes v patient and would try his best to accomodate all your requirements, things that you like but is out of budget he would give other suggestions.

Anything you like to enquire he will respond wtihout delay. I've moved in for abt a mth now, v satisfied with his works and glad that i've engaged him. :)

Guest ZQ Wu

hi all,

i engage Thomas as well, price is reasonable and hes v patient and would try his best to accomodate all your requirements, things that you like but is out of budget he would give other suggestions.

Anything you like to enquire he will respond wtihout delay. I've moved in for abt a mth now, v satisfied with his works and glad that i've engaged him. :)

Hi,

can you share his contact with me?

• Like 1

I have the nice experience with the living art design.their price are reasonable and thomas is a responsible person chose him as My ID I got no regret. And I am satisfied with his workmanship too.

Guest ZQ Wu

I have the nice experience with the living art design.their price are reasonable and thomas is a responsible person chose him as My ID I got no regret. And I am satisfied with his workmanship too.

Hi Shirley,

can you share his contact?

Thomas was my ID for the recent renovation at my resale flat. He is a likable guy & easy to communicate with. Done quite a good job & quite happy with the end product. However do ensure that you have put across clearly your renovation plans & details so as to avoid misunderstanding.

Guest Gilbert Ng

Just completed my 5-rm BTO renovation at Vista Spring @ Yishun with Thomas.

Got to know Thomas (Living Art) from this blog and engaged him throughout my hse renovation. As this is my first hse and I was very inexperience in choosing a good contractor. I was initially quite taken aback but after reading this blog with lots of good comments, I decided to take up Living Art.

My first encounter with Thomas was at my new hse. He is friendly and no barrier between us.Thomas has lots of experience in this field, giving lots of genuine inputs and ideas but cost effective. He really listens to your needs/requirements and give good advice.Throuhout the whole renovation, I totally put in my trust with Thomas who frequently updated me on the progress.

The workmanship and quality of work done by the workers are good and acceptable. Prices quoted was reasonable as well.

Lastly, I would recommend Thomas Ng (HP:819****) to you guys with budget constraint and those finding for good services and workmanship. A person who you can rely on to get work done.

My family is glad that we made the correct choice for our lovely home. :)

Hi all, happened to saw this post. I engaged Living Arts as my contractor. Job completed about a month plus already. I would say their workmanship is good.most importantly the person who project managed my new house, Thomas. He is responsive to our demands and is patient. After sales is good too, i recently ask him to touch up my paint work and he is gracious to help. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in their reno.

We engage Living Art Design in end of November and currently our house is in the midst of renovation. We liaise with Thomas as our ID. He is a nice guy that would give an honest opinion what could be done and what's not and telling us upfront during consultation. We took Living Arts Design as they quote us a reasonable price that is within our budget constrain. So far there is no major hiccup during the renovation and i hope that there is none. What i like is that we could directly liaise with Thomas what changes that we wanted to change. Flooring, false ceiling, the electrical points and painting was done with a breeze so far and to our expectation. What is left to be done next would be lightings and carpentry. We'll update again once the renovation is completed with pictures of the house.

The flooring.

file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141119-WA0020.jpg
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141119-WA0021.jpg
The false ceiling
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141129-WA0014.jpg
the electrical points and plumbing works
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141129-WA0019.jpg
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141129-WA0022.jpg
and painting
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141210-WA0014.jpg
file:///Users/juliana/Desktop/IMG-20141210-WA0011.jpg

Recently I bought a resale flat and decided to renovate just the common toilet. As the project was small, not many renovation companies/contractors were keen to take up the job. For those who were willing, they were unfortunately not HDB licensed contractors. For the few HDB licensed contractors whom I approached, the prices they quoted were either exorbitant or the quotations were incomplete with lots of hidden costs. Out of desperation, I decided to check out the forum on Renotalk to see if I could get some recommendations. I chanced upon a few posts on Living Art Design Gallery and decided to give it a try, since the office is near HDB Hub and feedback was generally positive.

I sent a request for quotation to Living Art Design Gallery website and was pleasantly surprised to receive a fast response from Thomas. After reading through my requirements, he was able to come up with a clear quotation which showed a detailed breakdown of the costs involved. He also appeared keen and sincere to take up the job. Thus, I decided to take the plunge and engage his service.

What I liked about Thomas is his promptness in responding to requests. Throughout the renovation process, I had to make quite a few changes to my requirements. Each time, Thomas was able to make adjustments to the quotations and arrange for the works to be done speedily. If I spotted anything which needed rectification or sent him a message/question, Thomas would always respond quickly (usually within half an hour) and ensure that the necessary was done.

Despite the fact that it was the year end peak renovation season, the renovation was carried out without delay due to the well coordinated and systematic scheduling of works by Thomas. Hardly a day was wasted. The entire process was more hassle free than I anticipated it to be.

My dealings with Thomas were pleasant as he was also patient, polite and detailed oriented. Unlike some renovation contractors, he was not pushy and did not try to recommend me to do more works than was necessary to earn more out of the project. When I told Thomas I needed help to remove a padlock holder from my iron gate, he even specially made a trip down to my flat to get it removed at no cost. This showed that he was willing to go the extra mile for customers.

On the whole, I am pleased with the service provided by Thomas of Living Art Design Gallery and would gladly recommend him to anyone who is looking to renovate their homes. In case you need his contact number, here’s it: 9819 ****.