Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jason012

Any Good Plumber To Recommend ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

I need a good plumber to remove and install my Master Room WC.

I just got my 2 toilet WC changed by Mr Soo (hp 90098159) You might want to get his service, I'm pleased with his work.

i don't have one to recommend as i'm in bad shape now. pls avoid;

"i've found the contact of the plumber through the classified page to clear the blockage of the water pipe from the toilet to the kitchen of my landed house. As he is unable to clear the blockage, he has chosen the easy way out to drill a hole directly at the ground level. He has quoted me $400 for this job which is unbelievable! "

Mr.Tay (Life Force Service and Maintenance)

Blk 46, Bedok South Ave 3

#01-276, S(460046)

6258 2843 (toa payoh)

6443 8200 (bedok)

6260 1387 (jurong)

hi there,

i'm looking for professional plumber to change my toilet WC and Basin. will greatly appreciate if you can give me good & reliable one.

Thank you.

hi there,

i'm looking for professional plumber to change my toilet WC and Basin. will greatly appreciate if you can give me good & reliable one.

Thank you.

i always rely on Uncle Johnny on fast reliable and competitive plumbing services,for the past 5 years he never fail to deliver like a trusted steed :good:

If you wish to ask for a quote,i dont mind PM u his contact..

i always rely on Uncle Johnny on fast reliable and competitive plumbing services,for the past 5 years he never fail to deliver like a trusted steed :good:

Pls PM me Uncle Johnny's contact. I'm thinking of chaning WC, but I am unsure of which model to buy because of the specs (existing WC does not show clearer where the outlet pipe is), does he do some consulting and advicing?

Hi can I have Uncle Johnny's hp number> Need it asap. Thanks.

Hi, can PM me his contact too? thanks! :)

if your's is a hdb, and not on the top floor, nor are the pipes boxed-up, you can take the measurement from your above neighbour's waste outlet, which is inside your unit, directly above where your's is located at. measure from the wall to the center of the 4inches outlet pipe. if your reading is +/- half an inch, it is alright, as you can easily use a 1-2inches offset pan collar during installation. eg: 5.5" is your reading, whilst the waste pipe's position is 6" off from the wall, just tell the salesperson these, and they should know what to prepare for you. cheers!!

Nic

Thanks for your tip, I did that that, through the ceiling access, now have to shop for a good WC! ANy recommendations?

BTW, anyones know where I can also get replacement "Ideal Standard" brand seat cover with hinges?

Hi, can PM me his contact too? thanks! :)

Hi Kiven,

thanks for the contact. initially, i got a plumber from classifieds to come over to my place to remove the existing kitchen sink and to install a new one. But that plumber sounded aloof but I still made appointment with him to come and quote on site anyway. Then I decided to call Johnny and he sounded so nice over the phone. So I made appointment with him too. Johnny has to come to site and quote as well. After contacting Johnny, I decided to cancel my appt with the one in the classifieds. Am I glad that I cancelled with him. He is one rude guy who just hung up the phone on me upon hearing I got another plumber. I would definitely recommend Johnny. His charges seem very reasonable. To remove and to install new kitchen sink cost $100. One other company i called quoted me $120 to remove and another $120 to install. So Johnny's cost is very reasonable to me. Thanks a lot for the contact!

Hi Kiven,

thanks for the contact. initially, i got a plumber from classifieds to come over to my place to remove the existing kitchen sink and to install a new one. But that plumber sounded aloof but I still made appointment with him to come and quote on site anyway. Then I decided to call Johnny and he sounded so nice over the phone. So I made appointment with him too. Johnny has to come to site and quote as well. After contacting Johnny, I decided to cancel my appt with the one in the classifieds. Am I glad that I cancelled with him. He is one rude guy who just hung up the phone on me upon hearing I got another plumber. I would definitely recommend Johnny. His charges seem very reasonable. To remove and to install new kitchen sink cost $100. One other company i called quoted me $120 to remove and another $120 to install. So Johnny's cost is very reasonable to me. Thanks a lot for the contact!

Hi, can I have Johnny's contact too pls? thanks.