Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mitlancer71

A Cosy Town --- Punggol

Hi all,

Read alot of fulfilling t-blog of u house owner there ..... Finally have this opportunity to post mine here to share with you pple.....

My reno will commence on 15th Apr 09...... So now posting some pics prior to the make-over......

Kitchen

IMG_3331.jpg

MBR

IMG_3334.jpg

Study cum Wardrobe

IMG_3336.jpg

Living Hall - View 1

IMG_3345.jpg

View from Hall

IMG_3342.jpg

Edited by mitlancer71

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WAHHH but it looks so nice already! I like the kitchen cabinets!! And the flooring looks ok. And they are leaving some of those lights for you? nice!!

WAHHH but it looks so nice already! I like the kitchen cabinets!! And the flooring looks ok. And they are leaving some of those lights for you? nice!!

Hi pinkpetter,

Thanks...... still remember i've seek some advices from u before?

Too bad kitchen gonna b fully make over cos the idea of having the sink & the main carbinate is not pratical .....Flooring are ok, will keep it cos i prefer laminated floor for the whole house as i dun like the cold cold feeling of tiles & granites, especially in the morning.

I like the dining light too but CO prefer new ones so likely to dismantle too ......

Your hall must be quite windy and nice view.

Hi Zhang Wu Ji Da Sia,

Its windy at certain time of the year...... This is the view that i long for, very fortunate to have it.....

Nice place and nice view! congrats!

Looking forward to more pics since it sounds like u're doing quite a make over! :)

Thanks Flyballons,

Just a moderate make over for the Kitchen, Bathrooms & wardrobe for CO .......

No matter how extensive or minor is the reno, the Feel of a Home is the most important element. :)

Hi pinkpetter,

Thanks...... still remember i've seek some advices from u before?

Too bad kitchen gonna b fully make over cos the idea of having the sink & the main carbinate is not pratical .....Flooring are ok, will keep it cos i prefer laminated floor for the whole house as i dun like the cold cold feeling of tiles & granites, especially in the morning.

I like the dining light too but CO prefer new ones so likely to dismantle too ......

hehe no wonder your nick seems so familiar!! :)

So sad.... cos I think the laminates used for the cabinets are quite expensive if I'm not wrong.. but then.. practicality is important!! :) Glad you're keeping the floors, that would save you tons of money! :)

Hi Mitlancer71

congrats! So u finalised the 3d drawings with the ID already? Hope to see more pics :D

Congrats.. If my house was already in this condition, I would only be doing up some carpentry.. Hahaha.. Very nice house u got there.. Hope to see more pics.. And good luck for ur reno starting tomorrow!

I totally agree with u dat no matter how extensive or minor the reno is, the Feel of a Home is the most important element... Cheers.. :)

hehe no wonder your nick seems so familiar!! :)

So sad.... cos I think the laminates used for the cabinets are quite expensive if I'm not wrong.. but then.. practicality is important!! :) Glad you're keeping the floors, that would save you tons of money! :)

Hahaha...... u r a true member here assisting & offering opioios to others ya, even after your own reno is completed a couple of months back......

Ya .... everyone seen the kitchen carbinates says that the previous owner did invest quite a fair bit in the kitchen. Too bad the granite top cannot be retain too ......

Hi Mitlancer71

congrats! So u finalised the 3d drawings with the ID already? Hope to see more pics :D

Hi pbtgal,

Actual the 3D drawings are reference for colour combinations and layout, are actually candy for eyes only.....

Hahahah..... Most 3D drawings are impressive .... but the reno outcome might had some diverations ...... so can look too much into it ...... :blink:

wow...the place looks very well-maintained! and the reno is not too passe too! will u be doing an extensive reno?

Hi Family of 4,

Ya....did consider the place is quite well-maintained & quite to our likings before signing on the dotted-line.......

Reno is moderate ...... Total for Kitchen & bathrooms plus wardrobe & feature wall ......

the before pics looks nice. kitchen looks ok with me leh. seems like u can save quite a bit on reno