Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunnytan31

Yale Main Door Knob Set

Happen to see this set selling @ IMM Giant for $99. Those kuku brand already cost $60++. Is it worth buying?

SNC00245%20(Medium).jpg

Edited by sunnytan31

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Happen to see this set selling @ IMM Giant for $99. Those kuku brand already cost $60++. Is it worth buying?

SNC00245%20(Medium).jpg

Yes, it worth it. Orginal price is like around $130 in Homefix. I am using that too as the brand look more promising.

It's a good brand. I almost wanted to buy it yesterday when I went to homefix but cost $138. Wah, $99 is good price. Think will go there get one.

go estore.com.sg

its even cheaper there.

its a hardware shop actually, im sure you would need stuff from hardware shops like nails, screws..etc.

or if you drop by to choo chiang at toh guan, there is Homely there and another big hardware shop there also. :)

those high end hardware in shopping malls are usually very much more expensive.

go estore.com.sg

its even cheaper there.

its a hardware shop actually, im sure you would need stuff from hardware shops like nails, screws..etc.

or if you drop by to choo chiang at toh guan, there is Homely there and another big hardware shop there also. :)

those high end hardware in shopping malls are usually very much more expensive.

eh, choo chiang sells the locks as well? how abt cam lock for letter box? only toh guan hv ah?

go estore.com.sg

its even cheaper there.

How's shipping like for estore.com.sg?

Alamak, I scare promo ends so yesterday got it from Giant @ IMM for $99.90.

haha, its ok then.

you can actually pick up your stuff from the physical hardware shop from estore if you find shipping charges expensive.

they have one outlet at Yishun, the other at Geylang (where i picked up my WC) The address can get from the "contact us" link at the website.

Samgalz,

for cam lock, most neighbourhood shops would have le, not worth it to go there specially to get... :P

oh i meant that choo chiang at toh guan that row of shops, there are at least 2 hardware shops. I just went to Homely last week to get spray paint. so shun bian shop around.

think its better to jot down whatever you need and get it one shot from estore, think that making many trips down for a few dollars rarely makes sense. :)

haha, its ok then.

you can actually pick up your stuff from the physical hardware shop from estore if you find shipping charges expensive.

they have one outlet at Yishun, the other at Geylang (where i picked up my WC) The address can get from the "contact us" link at the website.

Samgalz,

for cam lock, most neighbourhood shops would have le, not worth it to go there specially to get... :P

oh i meant that choo chiang at toh guan that row of shops, there are at least 2 hardware shops. I just went to Homely last week to get spray paint. so shun bian shop around.

think its better to jot down whatever you need and get it one shot from estore, think that making many trips down for a few dollars rarely makes sense. :)

Any idea where can find cheap and durable 1ft long, 22mm drill bit?

Edited by sunnytan31

I bought the Yale lock and handle set. GO home then I realised that the handle is a bit short compared to the old one..... SO far not yet install cos ID told me to install later when reno going to finish.

Can check with u guys whether the lock and handle set is of a standard sizing which can be used for the HDB fireproof wooden door??? Thanks in advance.

Alamak......like that die liao. most probably bought wrong size liao. would have to wait until the time need to install then know......keeping fingers cross.......

Alamak......like that die liao. most probably bought wrong size liao. would have to wait until the time need to install then know......keeping fingers cross.......

i went to measure my existing lock set. the distance between the thumb lock and the bottom. hopefully can find 1 that is similar length

I got my lock set from Contact Deco. They are One-stop centre for all door related needs. And most important is their price is much cheaper than outside, because they are the wholesales.

My hubby got 1 before from Bedok Central cost $38, but then due to color mismatch and the shop owner very arrogant and not allow us to change, we got another 1 from Contact Decor, and it's only cost us $22!!

http://www.contatdecor.com/