Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hamper got abalone or bird nest?? Haha... Very good also lah... Hehe.... Like you say, already lucky since 10 out of 200+ can get it leh.

Yup, you go see my t-blog where my mbr are located. Just that I haven't draw the wall for my WIW. Hehe....ignore all the numbers on it. Don't know why have all these weird measurement which when I was drawing, it was correct.

That's great! U are so lucky.

My office Lo Hei is this Friday... Let's hope that I can win a prize too :)

Infact, this is the 2nd hampers I won in our CNY lucky draw! The first is the big hamper in beautiful basket containing the bird nest & abalone (x 2 each) with other new year goodies. The 2nd smaller one is some goodies from Crabtree & Evelyn.

grq4_89b_uc4it.jpg

grq4_83d_uc4it.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mae, may I know the price for that pack of wooden blocks? Thanks.

This is the wooden blocks which supposed to 'chase insects' away! Understand that shelve life is 2 years....?? if I remembered what the seller told me.

Saw the contact numbers in the packing....and will get another 4 packets for storeroom, under kitchen cabinet & wardrobes (it is odourless unless you sniff it..)

grq4_216_uc4it.jpg

grq4_74c_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

This is the wooden blocks which supposed to 'chase insects' away! Understand that self life is 2 years....?? if I remembered what the seller told me.

Saw the contact numbers in the packing....and will get another 4 packets for storeroom, under kitchen cabinet & wardrobes (it is odourless unless you sniff it..)

Thanks! I just called them and made an order :)

Bye-bye bugs...

Final complete photographs: Kitchen

Following the advice of my FSM, I installed 2 big deep drawers under the stove instead of swing doors casement type. Since I am following his advice, here is what I placed in these 2 deep drawers, based on the productive cycle of the 5 elements:

- Fire Produce Earth

- Earth Produce Metal

Hence, I put the earthen ware in the top drawer and metal AMC pots & pans in the bottom drawer.

grq4_980_uc4it.jpg

...and the back exit door & stove can be seen if not blocked by the tall cabinet.

grq4_ce7_uc4it.jpg

The row of bottom cabinet with window opening for lights to pass thru the Dining area:

ry7o_523_uc4it.jpg

15g0_657_uc4it.jpg

Updated:

My Kitchen as featured in Straits Time - My Space Column on 1st May 2011:

Edited by mae29

The Laundry Hanger.....the installer even taught me how to use it. :)

grq4_95e_uc4it.jpg

Saw the unsighty lobang lobang along the electrical trunking in the above photo?

Once I saw this lobang, I asked the painter to return & filled up the gaps. Now, this photo looks neater without the gaps along the ceiling & electrical trunking.!

grq4_eaf_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Saw the unsighty lobang lobang along the electrical trunking in the above photo?

Once I saw this lobang, I asked the painter to return & filled up the gaps. Now, this photo looks neater without the gaps along the ceiling & electrical trunking.!

grq4_eaf_uc4it.jpg

ya, small difference like that also make a lot of different.

i like your kitchen.... i am thinking whether i should have a small sink at my island.... then the one at along the wall no need to be double bowl, can be single bowl. decisions!!!

ya, small difference like that also make a lot of different.

i like your kitchen.... i am thinking whether i should have a small sink at my island.... then the one at along the wall no need to be double bowl, can be single bowl. decisions!!!

Hi, May

I don't cook, so single bowl is more than enough for simple washing of cups, glassess. If you cook frequently, then I would suggest double bowls so that you can place clean pots & pans in the bowl after washing them.

Hi, May

I don't cook, so single bowl is more than enough for simple washing of cups, glassess. If you cook frequently, then I would suggest double bowls so that you can place clean pots & pans in the bowl after washing them.

ya, i want to have double bowl but not enough place.... so its going to be very difficult... so i am think of big one on the wall and another on the island.

Making a simple decision can be quite difficult at times! In my case, I have to make a choice on orientation for the dining chairs. Due to space constraint, as I was not allowed to downsize my master bedroom, the dining area is very small and I have anticipated this when I was contemplating to make an extreme makeover plan to convert the livingroom into a bedroom.

Look at these photographs....I tried many ways but has to be contented with current layout.

This layout leaves enough space for walking. But the problem with this layout is that it is not easily accessible to the 2 chairs near the wall.

yl6d_f23_uc4it.jpg

The same problem again with this layout!

grq4_f7c_uc4it.jpg

Still this layout is more suitable...and will have room for walking through the dining area.

grq4_ab4_uc4it.jpg

grq4_8d1_uc4it.jpg

Any more ideas?

Making a simple decision can be quite difficult at times! In my case, I have to make a choice on orientation for the dining chairs. Due to space constraint, as I was not allowed to downsize my master bedroom, the dining area is very small and I have anticipated this when I was contemplating to make an extreme makeover plan to convert the livingroom into a bedroom.

Look at these photographs....I tried many ways but has to be contented with current layout.

This layout leaves enough space for walking. But the problem with this layout is that it is not easily accessible to the 2 chairs near the wall.

yl6d_f23_uc4it.jpg

The same problem again with this layout!

grq4_f7c_uc4it.jpg

Still this layout is more suitable...and will have room for walking through the dining area.

grq4_ab4_uc4it.jpg

grq4_8d1_uc4it.jpg

Any more ideas?

How about 2 X 2 on a diagonal so you avoid the narrow part near your console wall? Can't tell if you have enough room but worth a try?

This is the wooden blocks which supposed to 'chase insects' away! Understand that shelve life is 2 years....?? if I remembered what the seller told me.

grq4_216_uc4it.jpg

grq4_74c_uc4it.jpg

thanks for the recommendation.

i just called them this afternoon and ordered 5 packs and they sent it to me at home this evening.

they gave me 10 small pouches to store the woodchips.

i'm not sure how it is going to work but certainly i hope it will work, @ $5/pack.

thanks for the recommendation.

i just called them this afternoon and ordered 5 packs and they sent it to me at home this evening.

they gave me 10 small pouches to store the woodchips.

i'm not sure how it is going to work but certainly i hope it will work, @ $5/pack.

Even have delivery services? So good?

Even have delivery services? So good?

They provide free delivery for 10 packs, but now he accepts orders of min. 5 packs.