Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes, the interior of store is painted in Greystone. I guess the yellowish is due to cove lights reflected from somewhere...

This picture shows the made ready interior shelves, but I have since extended the top shelf to reach the end of shoe cabinet.

grq4_416_uc4it.jpg

You may use this space to store your bamboo poles, vacuum cleaner, broom, tall ladder, ironing board and anything that are tall...

You have a pair of SHARP ears :D

those water sound can be quite loud, especially when the bed is so near to the toilet.

It is a great idea. my seller also have double layer of doors to block away the sound.

You have a pair of SHARP ears :D

I have SHARP EARS, SHARP EYES AND SHARP MOUTH! Wahaha :rolleyes:

those water sound can be quite loud, especially when the bed is so near to the toilet.

It is a great idea. my seller also have double layer of doors to block away the sound.

May

In the quiet night, even a drop of water can be heard.

What is your decision? Are you going to install double layer of doors like your Seller?

Edited by mae29

You may use this space to store your bamboo poles, vacuum cleaner, broom, tall ladder, ironing board and anything that are tall...

You are right...I anticipated this and I left a gap between the planks for storing these tall objects.

When Lucky Star comes knocking, it will continue!

Our Company had a 'Lo Hei' buffet lunch a short while ago and there are about 10 lucky draw prizes to be won by some 200+ staff. Guess What? I am one of the Lucky Draw Winner! ;)

Last month while I was at Toa Payoh hub, came across a stall selling packets of tiny wooden pieces which said to remove insects. I placed some of them in a small pouch and hang it in the service balcony as the windows are alway open.

So far, did not see any insects in that area...especially the florescent light where insects like to gather when they see lights on.

grq4_c16_uc4it.jpg

grq4_534_uc4it.jpg

The Extreme Makeover Series - Before & After Photographs:

Service Balcony:

The Gas Riser & Gas Pipes which obstructed the wall tilings at Service balcony. Now, due to new regulations which was implemented mid of last year, I was told that all gas meters must be installed inside the house for new homes & owners affected by this new SCDF guideline.

v5ja_ef0_uc4it.jpg

The laundry area:

15y5_425_uc4it.jpg

The Store room:

w96w_4c6_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Last month while I was at Toa Payoh hub, came across a stall selling packets of tiny wooden pieces which said to remove insects. I placed some of them in a small pouch and hang it in the service balcony as the windows are alway open.

So far, did not see any insects in that area...especially the florescent light where insects like to gather when they see lights on.

Mae, may I know the price for that pack of wooden blocks? Thanks.

May

In the quiet night, even a drop of water can be heard.

What is your decision? Are you going to install double layer of doors like your Seller?

me? no lah, i am not going to install double layer.... well.. can be considered as double layer cos firstly, have to walk through the door to my WIW then from my WIW then only can open the door to the toilet. So i guess that is considered as double door? hahaahhaah.....

Also, i knock down 2 rooms into 1 so my bed is at the other side, not so near to the toilet.

you very lucky leh... so what you get from today's lou hei?? big ang pow?

me? no lah, i am not going to install double layer.... well.. can be considered as double layer cos firstly, have to walk through the door to my WIW then from my WIW then only can open the door to the toilet. So i guess that is considered as double door? hahaahhaah.....

Also, i knock down 2 rooms into 1 so my bed is at the other side, not so near to the toilet.

you very lucky leh... so what you get from today's lou hei?? big ang pow?

WIW + door to toilet + bed far away = 200% No Noise! Lucky U:)

As for the lucky draw prize, it is only a hamper, but better than empty handed!

Edited by mae29

Mae, may I know the price for that pack of wooden blocks? Thanks.

I think it was sold $5 per pack. It is produced in Taiwan & is called 'bug away' with money back guarantee stated on package. There is contact numbers on the plastic bag & I will post the picture latest by tomorrow. I am charging my camera now.

WIW + door to toilet + bed far away = 200% No Noise! Lucky U:)

As for the lucky draw prize, it is only a hamper, but better than empty handed!

Hamper got abalone or bird nest?? Haha... Very good also lah... Hehe.... Like you say, already lucky since 10 out of 200+ can get it leh.

Yup, you go see my t-blog where my mbr are located. Just that I haven't draw the wall for my WIW. Hehe....ignore all the numbers on it. Don't know why have all these weird measurement which when I was drawing, it was correct.

When Lucky Star comes knocking, it will continue!

Our Company had a 'Lo Hei' buffet lunch a short while ago and there are about 10 lucky draw prizes to be won by some 200+ staff. Guess What? I am one of the Lucky Draw Winner! ;)

That's great! U are so lucky.

My office Lo Hei is this Friday... Let's hope that I can win a prize too :)