Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
superchrisho

Our First Home

Hi everyone,

We have been looking around Renotalk regarding reno ideas. Recently managed to get a resale 3I at Toa Payoh Lor 1. Valuation $325, COV $8k. We have been very blessed to get it and look forward to the renovation process. We just finished our first appointment and scouting around for contractors and quotes.

We have to do an overhaul of the whole place coz it's in the original condition. Our budget is $25k.

Will post updates soon. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

We have been looking around Renotalk regarding reno ideas. Recently managed to get a resale 3I at Toa Payoh Lor 1. Valuation $325, COV $8k. We have been very blessed to get it and look forward to the renovation process. We just finished our first appointment and scouting around for contractors and quotes.

We have to do an overhaul of the whole place coz it's in the original condition. Our budget is $25k.

Welcome to another 3roomer.... hehehe, TPY Lor 1 has quite a few good makan there oso.... :D looking forward to ur reno journey :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome to another 3roomer.... hehehe, TPY Lor 1 has quite a few good makan there oso.... :D looking forward to ur reno journey :sport-smiley-004:

Yupz! So looking forward to moving in! Love the hokkien mee at above the market :dribble::P :P :P

Yupz! So looking forward to moving in! Love the hokkien mee at above the market :dribble::P :P :P

think the lor 8 hokkien mee in the hawker ctr closed for reno.... dunno shift where liao.... :(

Hello superchrisho,

Welcome to the neighborhood.

There's a blooming number of 3-roomers here liaoz. :P

I love your $8k COV price, for $325k must be near the MRT else it's a high-level.

All the best for your renovation journey.

Hi everyone,

Oh yea, I asked the uncle previously, he said he didn't relocated..

He stopped frying the delicious Hokkien mee liaoz.. There's alots of yummy food from that hawker previously. *sigh*

think the lor 8 hokkien mee in the hawker ctr closed for reno.... dunno shift where liao.... :(

Hello superchrisho,

Welcome to the neighborhood.

There's a blooming number of 3-roomers here liaoz. :P

I love your $8k COV price, for $325k must be near the MRT else it's a high-level.

All the best for your renovation journey.

Oh yea, I asked the uncle previously, he said he didn't relocated..

He stopped frying the delicious Hokkien mee liaoz.. There's alots of yummy food from that hawker previously. *sigh*

hey dexufto,

Yeah, we love the $8k COV too. As for the valuation... well.. hehehehe it's the top floor; 16th floor to be exact. :D :D

Welcome!!! Your 3 room looks so big. Got balcony and utility room.

hey may_dream1,

Ok lah. Sq metre still standard, 67.5m^2. The balcony no more already since they upgraded it with utility room. But we are really blessed that ours is next to corner where the lift landing is so we have a "balcony" still ;D

i also finished my 1st appointment last week for my 3A tampines, this month we have gone through some of the IDs, most of them quoted us 30k+-2k.

we also wanted to overhaul the place:

1. 100% makeover for kitchen and 2 bathrooms

2. l-box celing for living room and 2 bedrooms

3. rewiring whole house

4. hack storeroom, hack living room's floor tiles and lay homogeneous, laminate bedrooms' floor

macy84, looking forward to seeing how yours goes through as well :)

Hi everyone,

Welcome to TPY. I have stay here for 30 over years. Sadly I will moving to the East in Mar.