Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lemonade

Electrical Work Pricing

I am looking for an electrician to re-wire my place. Searched through the forum and found Eric is the man I should talk to, as recommended by forummers. Called him a few times but I think he is just too busy for another project.

Anyone else has a good recommendation? Need an updated pricing of electrical works that you have done lately for comparison. Thanks for the help since I am working on a very tight budget, just like everyone else in the forum.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am looking for an electrician to re-wire my place. Searched through the forum and found Eric is the man I should talk to, as recommended by forummers. Called him a few times but I think he is just too busy for another project.

Anyone else has a good recommendation? Need an updated pricing of electrical works that you have done lately for comparison. Thanks for the help since I am working on a very tight budget, just like everyone else in the forum.

HI Lemonade. U found your electrician?? Can recommend to me please? I am also looking for one to do some re-wiring work plus fix back one air-cond unit which the seller removed. Thanks

have seen this recommendation by forummers for eric

not doing wiring works but my friend is so recommended him to my friend

partly my friend's fault also lah coz she didn't ask for a written quotation

but the price agreed upon and the final price he charged is $200 different

my friend had no choice but paid loh

then the scv point no working so had to call him to come back to rectify

my friend had to live with tv or internet connection for a few days leh :dancingqueen:

have seen this recommendation by forummers for eric

not doing wiring works but my friend is so recommended him to my friend

partly my friend's fault also lah coz she didn't ask for a written quotation

but the price agreed upon and the final price he charged is $200 different

my friend had no choice but paid loh

then the scv point no working so had to call him to come back to rectify

my friend had to live with tv or internet connection for a few days leh :~

applefreak, i met up with eric, a nice guy with hectic schedule. I was worried he might not be able to finish the job on time due to his packed appointment so have decided to engage another party. Overall, he is quite nice to talk to but must call him many times to get the quotation.

Juz4liz, PMed you the contact of my electrician.

applefreak, i met up with eric, a nice guy with hectic schedule. I was worried he might not be able to finish the job on time due to his packed appointment so have decided to engage another party. Overall, he is quite nice to talk to but must call him many times to get the quotation.

Juz4liz, PMed you the contact of my electrician.

Hi!

I'm also looking for an electrician to rewire my entire flat (old flat lah!).. can you send me your electricioan's contact pls? How is working with him?

Thanks!

pamiez@gmail.com

If you need a good electrician i can recommend my electrican to you. Currently doing my place with >50 lighting points. So far very impressed with his attitude to work and his workmanship. He is the boss of his company and do all the works himself so that he can give the best workmanship.

PM me if you need more info.

EDITED (28Mar08) : Appologised as not recommending the electrician anymore. Will informed you all if i find a better one.

Edited by lifestyle

If you need a good electrician i can recommend my electrican to you. Currently doing my place with >50 lighting points. So far very impressed with his attitude to work and his workmanship. He is the boss of his company and do all the works himself so that he can give the best workmanship. He has many years (>10yr) of experiences and done small to large projects (>300 lighting pts). Price is acceptable & competitive. Will post pics on my Blog soon.

hi there,

i'm currently sourcing for electrician... can kindly pass your electrician contact to me? your pm is full

thanks

Edited by Aspella_matrix

If you need a good electrician i can recommend my electrican to you. Currently doing my place with >50 lighting points. So far very impressed with his attitude to work and his workmanship. He is the boss of his company and do all the works himself so that he can give the best workmanship. He has many years (>10yr) of experiences and done small to large projects (>300 lighting pts). Price is acceptable & competitive. Will post pics on my Blog soon.

i need his no.

is there any spec for the rewiring cables?

heard someone mention that the HDB original cables are thicker than those used during his rewiring

Hi ther..can u pm me your electrician? am currently looking for one with best and reasonable price...as we find our id quoted us kinda ex... :)

Hi joyousonline, PM you my comments. All the best in your reno.

hi lifestyle, please pm me your electrician contact..thanks!

roughly how much is whole house rewiring for 3 room flat?