Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morghanjess

Unvieling Our English Country Cozy Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there everyone,

Finally! After 1 1/2 months of constant overseeing of the renovation work, our cosy home is finally completed for our English Country home!

ENJOY!

Morghanjess

awwwwwww.... very nice & soothling :unsure: i like it so much... too bad i dun have a big house to have such theme ....

you mask ur LCD tv ar ?

We mounted our TV.:)Actually our house is not big,its a 2+1 unit,around 1000 square metres.But having this theme makes us really feel at home and it also means more housework chores!hehe!

Really good western country design, clean and neat layout.

Wat abt consider chanderlight at ur dinning area? :lol:

I believe ur sofa will be even more exp. :)

Hi...

Country style is definately a big challenge in Singapore as the decors and furnishings can be expensive and limited. Very curious on what are the accessories that you will get for your home. Check out the ZAKA magazine in Books Kinokuniya, its a japanese magazine that can inspire you further on Country style.

Chanderlight! Was considering about that! but our little TABLE for TWO do not seems to have enough space if we are to cook BUFFET foodie everyday! :curse:

Wat abt consider chanderlight at ur dinning area? :bangwall:

I believe ur sofa will be even more exp. :bangwall:

was actually VERY VERY tempted to obatin white sofas and sofas from the IKEA for those country fabris .. but seems like we prefer to have a little bit towards brownish color to suits the MISTY color we have for the living wall ;P

White, really **** nice but think about maintenance, and worst still, our little doggy "strudel" will PEE on it ..then become YELLOW stained sofa! haha ;P

Wat abt consider chanderlight at ur dinning area? ;)

I believe ur sofa will be even more exp. :dunno:

wow wow wow!Thanks for that recommendation! you seems to be having country style too! r you?

Tomorrow will be the sofa shopping day at Lorenzo!

hehe! is it cos of all the white colour?

We mounted our TV.:)Actually our house is not big,its a 2+1 unit,around 1000 square metres.But having this theme makes us really feel at home and it also means more housework chores!hehe!

morghanjess, i mean did you mask your lcd cover, or when u bot already original casing look like this. http://bp2.blogger.com/_Oo4L0UFFsMo/RjNtgP...-h/IMG_7010.JPG

h! :)we didn't understand the meaning of mask. :P this is the samsung black LCD so when we bought it,it's already like this.

morghanjess, i mean did you mask your lcd cover, or when u bot already original casing look like this. http://bp2.blogger.com/_Oo4L0UFFsMo/RjNtgP...-h/IMG_7010.JPG

Hi! :P

it's a resale condo.its called castle green at yio chu kang.in fact, we loved the view so much that we offered the owner a price the first time we saw it.:sport-smiley-004:

morghanjess, nice house! which condo? :bangwall: is it a resale or new? !!

hi morghanjess,

Love wat u've done to yr place! i LOVE English country theme too, and if it were up to me, I'd hav designed my home a LOT like yrs too, lotsa white wood EVERYWHERE! very cosy & homely.

my hubby & I actually viewed a few units in Castle Green too, but din find one tat we really liked. pity, or we cud've been neighbours liao. as it is, we r further down d road only, not too far fr yr plc actually.

will pm u more details.... ;)