Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

inkateries

Members
  • Content Count

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by inkateries

  1. From what I’ve seen, the platform covers quite a few different casino categories rather than being focused only on slots. There are table games, live dealer options and crash-style games alongside the sportsbook, so it seems aimed at people who want both sports and casino content in the same mobile platform. I was browsing through the different sections here to get a better idea of what they actually offer: https://10cric.casino/ If you’re considering using it, I’d still look at the rules and conditions for individual games and promotions instead of assuming everything works the same way. The game selection is one thing, but the account and withdrawal terms are worth checking too.
  2. I've always thought the main cost of a perpetual was the trading fee and funding. But does leverage itself affect the actual cost, or is it mainly just increasing the potential profit/loss?
  3. They can. With gas sponsorship, a separate contract or service can cover the network fee, so you don't necessarily need to hold ETH just to make a transaction. The catch is that you're depending on the sponsor to be available and support the transaction. So it removes one onboarding hurdle, but doesn't make fees disappear from the system. Here's a useful explanation of the changes and limitations: https://www.techtimes.com/articles/326064/20260831/smart-accounts-four-changes-one-thing-they-do-not-fix.htm.
  4. One thing I'm wondering about wallet-based authentication is account recovery. With a normal website, you can usually reset your password through email. But what happens if you lose your wallet or access to the private keys? Does that mean you're locked out permanently?
  5. Liquidity seems to be one of the more interesting parts of the hybrid model. Some platforms can combine liquidity pools, market makers, institutional liquidity and cross-chain routing instead of relying on a single pool. That can potentially reduce slippage, although it obviously depends on how the platform is actually built. This article explains that side of hybrid exchanges pretty well: https://nftcalendar.io/blog/how-hybrid-exchanges-are-reshaping-crypto-trading/. I liked that it also points out the technical complexity that comes with aggregating liquidity from different sources.
  6. I’ve been tracking international payment fees for my small e-commerce store. Sending $500 via traditional bank wire costs me anywhere from $25 to $45 after bank fees and currency spread. Sending USDT via Solana or TRX costs fractions of a penny and settles in seconds. We have officially hit the tipping point where stablecoin transfers are objectively the cheapest digital payment method on the planet. Anyone else migrating their business transactions over?
  7. No, you are generally not personally liable for trading losses on a funded platform account as long as you operate within their risk parameters. Most online models require only an initial evaluation or challenge fee rather than a full capital deposit. The firm absorbs losses beyond your evaluation fee, while profits are shared according to a pre-agreed ratio (often 70%–90% to the trader). To get a clearer picture of the operational rules, loss coverage policies, and platform options, read this resource: https://cryptwerk.com/post/can-you-trade-with-a-platforms-money/.
  8. Yeah, that makes sense. Did you find the shipping side was actually easier to manage through AutoBidMaster, or was the main benefit just getting access without a dealer license? And how much did the final cost end up changing compared with what you expected from the winning bid?
  9. Yeah, exactly. It’s really easy to get focused on winning the car and forget about everything else. I usually look at the fees and shipping first, then decide what I’m actually comfortable bidding. Saves a lot of surprises later.
  10. I’d lean Copart if you’re mainly hunting for a good deal and don’t mind buying a repairable or salvage car. Manheim is more dealer-focused and you’ll generally see more traditional wholesale inventory there, while Copart gives you a much wider mix of damaged, repairable and used vehicles. I’ve personally used Autobidmaster to buy through Copart and had a good experience. The biggest advantage for me was being able to bid without having a dealer license. Just don’t compare the two based on the hammer price alone. Auction fees, transport, repairs and title costs can change the final number pretty quickly.
  11. Yeah, the part that helped me was looking at leverage in terms of the position size vs. your actual margin. With 10x, even a 1% move against the position can represent roughly a 10% loss on the margin before fees and other factors. This explains the relationship between leverage, margin and liquidation pretty clearly: https://evedex.com/en/blog/what-does-leverage-mean/. The higher the leverage, the less room you have for the market to move against you, so that part is worth understanding before focusing on potential returns.
  12. We're developing a new themed area for our family entertainment center and want to install a few life-sized dinosaur figures. The environment is partially outdoors, so they need to withstand weather, but I also want them to look realistic. Everyone keeps recommending fiberglass, but I'm curious if there are other materials that offer better detail or longevity. Also, who do you even contact for something this specific and huge?
  13. After spending the last few months researching salvage title cars and eventually buying one through a Copart auction, it became clear that there is a huge difference between what people think salvage vehicles are and what the reality looks like. Before getting involved, the assumption was that every salvage title car was either heavily wrecked or impossible to register again. After digging deeper, it turned out that salvage vehicles can end up at auction for many different reasons. Some have collision damage, some are theft recoveries, some have hail damage, and others were declared total losses simply because repair costs exceeded insurance thresholds. The biggest lesson learned was that the purchase price is only one part of the equation. Repair costs, transportation, title requirements, registration rules, and parts availability all play a major role in determining whether a vehicle is actually a good deal. Looking only at the winning bid can be misleading. Another surprise was how much inventory is available through Copart. There are thousands of vehicles listed every week, ranging from economy cars and trucks to luxury vehicles and newer electric models. Since public buyers cannot directly access some auction features, a broker is usually required. After comparing several options, AutoBidMaster seemed to be one of the most affordable and reliable brokers for accessing Copart inventory without a dealer license. The most important advice for anyone considering a salvage title vehicle is to spend more time researching than bidding. Vehicle history reports, auction photos, damage descriptions, and estimated repair costs tell a much bigger story than the current bid amount.
  14. CPA marketing and popunders go together better than most people think. The key is matching the offer to the traffic source. A general sweepstakes offer won't convert on random popunders. But a targeted dating offer on dating traffic? That works. I've been running CPA offers exclusively through popunders for about six months. The winners have been dating, adult, and certain nutra offers. The losers have been anything that requires a long form fill or a credit check. I found a network that specializes in dating traffic and my ROI jumped significantly. The platform integrates with all the major trackers so setting up postbacks and conversion tracking took minutes. Check https://www.labubuoneth.com/ if you're a CPA marketer looking for volume. Just test small, cut bad sources fast, and scale the winners.
  15. I've tested quite a few networks over the years, and transparency has become one of my biggest priorities. It's much easier to optimize campaigns when you can clearly see traffic volume, targeting options, and campaign performance metrics. One platform I've had a positive experience with is https://neuromotorinnovations.com/. They focus on CPM advertising and dating traffic, and I found the reporting detailed enough to quickly identify profitable segments. If you're looking to scale CPA or dating campaigns, it's definitely worth adding to your testing list.
  16. I work with freelancers overseas. Every time I pay someone, my bank charges me 45–60 just to move the money. And it takes 3–5 days. There has to be a better way. Someone mentioned crypto cards with under 1% fees and instant transfers. Is that real? Can I actually replace my bank account with this?
  17. The wagering requirement is the single most important number in any bonus offer, and the difference between 30x and 60x is enormous. Here's how to calculate the real cost. If a bonus gives you $100 and has a 30x wagering requirement, you need to bet $3000 total before you can withdraw. At 60x, you need to bet $6000. That's double the playthrough for the same bonus amount. Most players never clear a 60x bonus because the odds of losing your money before reaching that bet volume are extremely high. Casinos set higher wagering requirements specifically to make sure most players fail and the bonus never gets paid out. A fair bonus has wagering under 40x, applies to the bonus amount only (not bonus plus deposit), and gives you at least 21 days to complete it. A bad bonus has 50x or higher, includes the deposit in the wagering calculation, and expires in 7 days. I never claim anything without checking the terms first. The best resource I've found for comparing bonus fairness is https://monkeymoney.it.com/ – they break down every offer's true value, flag the unreasonable ones, and only recommend bonuses with player-friendly terms. Their analysis saved me from a 70x trap last month that looked amazing on the surface but was mathematically almost impossible to clear. Always do the math before you click claim.
  18. I've been thinking about the business model behind real cash casinos online and it's making me second-guess whether it's even worth playing. Obviously, these platforms aren't charities – they're designed to be profitable. But does that automatically mean that players are guaranteed to lose over time? I understand the concept of RTP and house edge, but I'm trying to figure out if there's any realistic way to come out ahead, or if it's basically just paying for entertainment with an occasional small win to keep you hooked. Are there actually players who make money consistently, or is that just a myth? And how do you spot the platforms that are at least fair versus the ones that are completely rigged? Would love to hear from people who have been playing for years and have some real perspective on this.
  19. The way I do it now is just letting discovery happen naturally. I’ll click on profiles that look interesting, check out who they interact with, and just follow the chain. It’s surprisingly effective without having to actively search. I’ve also found that random sites can be helpful for stumbling onto creators. For instance, I came across https://www.thebosnianaussie.com/ the other day, and it led me to a few profiles I wouldn’t have found otherwise. It’s not a main tool, but when you’re just browsing for fun, it’s a nice shortcut. Once you do this a few times, platforms usually start suggesting similar creators automatically. After that, discovering new profiles feels effortless, you just come across them without even trying.
  20. Hey all, I’ve been wondering how people discover new OF creators without putting in too much effort. I’m not looking for anything super specific, just a fun, easy way to stumble across interesting profiles. Scrolling endlessly feels like a dead end sometimes, and it seems like unless you already follow someone, it’s hard to find anything new. Do you rely on social platforms, communities, or something else entirely?
  21. The best approach for me has been kind of a “follow the trail” method. I’ll click into a profile that looks interesting, see who they interact with, and just hop around from there, it’s way less stressful than trying to search for something specific. I’ve also found that random blogs and sites can throw some unexpected gems your way. For example, I stumbled on https://livemyhappyhealth.com/ the other day while just browsing, and it actually led me to a couple of creators I probably wouldn’t have found otherwise. It’s not a direct method, but it’s nice for casual discovery. Once you do this a few times, the algorithm tends to pick up on your interests too, so new recommendations start appearing automatically. At that point, discovering new creators basically happens in the background, which makes it feel effortless.
  22. I’m curious how people discover new OF creators without spending hours scrolling. I’m not looking for anything specific, just a chill way to stumble upon interesting profiles. Sometimes it feels like you either already know someone or you’re endlessly scrolling with nothing good popping up. Are there any tools, websites, or strategies that actually make discovery easier? Would love to hear how you approach this casually.
  23. Honestly, I’ve found that mixing casual browsing with a few discovery tools works best. I don’t really do “search sessions” anymore, I just click through profiles that seem interesting and check who they interact with. That alone leads to way more finds than you’d expect. Also, I’ve come across some sites that make things a lot easier. For example, https://www.extend-tech.com/ has a few tools and directories that let you explore creators without having to scroll endlessly. It’s not perfect, but it definitely speeds things up. Once you do that a few times, platforms start picking up on your interests and suggesting similar creators automatically. After that, discovering new profiles becomes mostly effortless, which is honestly the best part.
  24. Lately I’ve been seeing more people bring arcade-style machines into their homes instead of just sticking with consoles or PC setups. It actually looks like a fun way to make a game room feel more interactive. I’m considering adding at least one arcade cabinet or maybe an air hockey table to my basement entertainment area. The idea is to have something that friends can walk up to and play instantly without needing accounts, downloads, or controllers. What I like about arcade machines is the whole atmosphere they create, lights, sounds, and that competitive feeling you don’t always get with modern gaming setups. Do they get used often or does the novelty wear off after a while? And which type of machine would be the best starting point for a small home setup?
×