Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation

We saw dyson at Tangs, seems impressive, but the price is a bit high.

Heard Philips has a model that's able to do mopping at the same time, is it suitable for laminate flooring too? Any idea where got sell that?

The other one is the Rowenta bag 2000W vacuum cleaner, the accessories is very good, can go into the corners easily, and also quite cheap lah, another brand from TEFAL right?

What would you recommend? Dun think we are going for filter type of vacuum cleaner, it's either the cheapo bag one or the real good type.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Fh just bought an Electrolux Z 1660 model yesterday. I haven try it out personally bt he did say that it's pretty noisy.

My fren has a Miele vacuum fr parquet flooring. Bt hor, it's pretty expensive ($400) compared to the Electrolux ($100+).

FH was also considering Philips bt after i read all the negative comments hear, a bit apprehensive.

I'm currently using Philips Cityline vacuum cleaner 1800W...not too big in size, very light as well but very very noisy... !!

I'm currently using Philips Cityline vacuum cleaner 1800W...not too big in size, very light as well but very very noisy... !!

i tink that's the one that FH saw eh. i wasn;t there with him when he bought so a bit apprehensive lor. some more i tink tink that most likely I'm the one who;s gg to use it the most. then he just supervise. haha ! :notti:

looks nice bt also i tink quite ex :jawdrop: no money lo

hi all...bought this vacuum last week...

FC8716_01_webImage370.jpg

bagless...we like it...juz use and throw away the dust..no smell of the dust bags...suction power can be adjusted...noise wise ok ok only... expect it to be in the range of $280-$290. !!

more info here...

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/c...RCSHP3HKFSESI5P

Edited by jamez

I tried my vacuum liao. Eeeeeee ! So noisy lor ! I much prefer the Miele Parquet version. Maybe I a bit branded.. haha ! !!

It's noisy and has this irritating high pitched tone. Other than that, it sucks. haha ! Seriously, it sucks quite well ! hehhee !

eventually I bought a 9 months old dyson DC08 original from somebody. After some cleaning up, it's working like charm. As my new place is still empty, they noise haha...think my neighbours may not be able to take it. It's not just bagless, but also almost filterless.....suction is crazily strong...

paid $260 for it :yamseng:

1_full.jpg

eventually I bought a 9 months old dyson DC08 original from somebody. After some cleaning up, it's working like charm. As my new place is still empty, they noise haha...think my neighbours may not be able to take it. It's not just bagless, but also almost filterless.....suction is crazily strong...

paid $260 for it :notti:

1_full.jpg

wahlao!:yamseng: $260 only!:rofl:!:rofl:!:rofl::wub:

you got a good buy leh....

jialat, wife complaining it's very heavy to use lol! but overall quite okay lah. I think its power really helped a lot in cleaning our post renovated house....

I bought a 550 eventually :D

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?...topnav=&s=1

Paid around the same price as advertised but through ebay.

It's even cleaner than magic clean! Now I just schedule it to run everyday b4 I come back. So the moment I step into my new house, wow.....clean clean floor! I just need to use my dyson probably once every 2-3 weeks for the top of the laminate skirting and maybe very little unreachable areas by the Roomba :D

it's able to "climb" to my kitchen too. My sticky floor problem is finally resolved!