Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sepultura

Where To Get Toilet Like This?

When I visit Japan, I see toilets like this everywhere. Once you finish your business in the toilet, press a button and a precisely aimed water spray washes you, no messing around with toilet paper. Press another button and it dries you.

Something like this: http://www.washlet.com/

Where can I get this in Singapore? This is so much more hygienic and convenient than TP's.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
When I visit Japan, I see toilets like this everywhere. Once you finish your business in the toilet, press a button and a precisely aimed water spray washes you, no messing around with toilet paper. Press another button and it dries you.

Something like this: http://www.washlet.com/

Where can I get this in Singapore? This is so much more hygienic and convenient than TP's.

most "toiletbowl" shops have - rigal,genova,hoekee...etc

I saw this type of toilet in the Toto show room at Bukit Timah Road, next to Honda showroom.

I think it cost about $10,000 each.

Oh, what you saw maybe the latest limited edition from Mr TT Durai from N@F

Don't choose that model. Can go bankkrupt you know ?

I can't afford that type of toilet. The cost of this type of toilet bowl, I can do up 1 toilet.

Wahahahahahaha! :)

For that I'll wait till I win lottery. For now thanks for the other pointers folks. Very helpful.

Its called a bidet? I've been using it for 8 years already. We have 2 sets, one in common toilet and one in mbr. Just tat mine does not come with dryer or hot water. The person who recommended mention that we needed to beware of short circuit etc if we use hot water n dryer tat is why we did away with it.

Anyway, it works great! My bidet aint expensive. We paid abt $150 each including delivery n installation. It is also very easy to install it on ur own with the manual provided.

Haha but take note, once u are used to bidet, u will feel uncomfortable in public toilets which do not have one.

hi audreymarilyn, may i know who did u buy it from, and can show a pic? i have seen something like this many years back, now getting my own home, might be interested to get one, and maybe one for my parents too !!

maybe for the jap toilet it is not economically viable.. but the bidet system should be pretty good and practical, esp for old folks and ladies.. :)

thanks audreym, thats the only url that i found for sg also, haha.. but they quote in usd leh.. install the thing yourself one ah? where does the water come from? the water tank? hygienic or not...? :yamseng:

er....think u got the wrong nick.. im nt audreym... :yamseng:

The price shld be ard 100 plus...can ask the service guy or your contractor to help in the installation. you can find more info from other company as per the link below...

http://www.idealm1.com/

Although butt this isnt gonna to be specky clean but it helps to reduce paper wastage and much more cleaner using water comparing to just toilet rolls alone... :)

Edited by ebo