Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Met up with Mike some time ago.. and din have a gd impression of him. His designs are so so...and his quotations are sooo high! 46k for a standard EA! We also din do much... its 10K above all my other quotations. I wonder y... maybe waiting for me to negotiate with them...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Met up with Mike some time ago.. and din have a gd impression of him. His designs are so so...and his quotations are sooo high! 46k for a standard EA! We also din do much... its 10K above all my other quotations. I wonder y... maybe waiting for me to negotiate with them...

Hi,

Still renovating my house with them (from feb) n m very disappointed with the result. Far way behind schedule and poor workmanship. Pleasssse have someone in your house when renovating and make sure they adhere to the package. I didn't do that and now ended up having regrets........ :unsure:

Hi,

Still renovating my house with them (from feb) n m very disappointed with the result. Far way behind schedule and poor workmanship. Pleasssse have someone in your house when renovating and make sure they adhere to the package. I didn't do that and now ended up having regrets........ :(

You joined this forum the day before and your very first post is to complain about them? Hmm..... :unsure::unsure:

You joined this forum the day before and your very first post is to complain about them? Hmm..... :unsure::unsure:

Didn't know that there is a ruling that you can't talk about bad experiences if you just join this forum?

Forum is about sharing and members who join have to read and judge for themselves who to believe. If members who post and get bombard with scoldings and negative comments then who want to post liao. Then only post questions, no one answers?

Didn't know that there is a ruling that you can't talk about bad experiences if you just join this forum?

Forum is about sharing and members who join have to read and judge for themselves who to believe. If members who post and get bombard with scoldings and negative comments then who want to post liao. Then only post questions, no one answers?

People that complain should back up with proof. Vice versa for those who give praises too.

As all forummers would know, there will definitely be some ID companies coming in as "ghost" writers, similar to our Straits Times Forum page, writing good things about their own companies and criticising competitors.

Of course for this case, it might be genuine that he/she had a bad experience with Baroque, but bottomline it takes two hands to clap and expectations between customers and companies may differ greatly to the extent that 1 may become rather unreasonable.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers. :)

People that complain should back up with proof. Vice versa for those who give praises too.

As all forummers would know, there will definitely be some ID companies coming in as "ghost" writers, similar to our Straits Times Forum page, writing good things about their own companies and criticising competitors.

Of course for this case, it might be genuine that he/she had a bad experience with Baroque, but bottomline it takes two hands to clap and expectations between customers and companies may differ greatly to the extent that 1 may become rather unreasonable.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers. :)

Hee.... understand what you saying about "ghost" writers.

At the end of the day, it is really up to the home owners to protect themselves. I learnt a hard lesson of I should put everything (I really mean everything) in black and white, till this day, I regret not putting everything down on paper. If renovation don't go the way you have asked for, you can argue till you are blue in the face and the ID can say, "no, you didn't say that." and the ID would have won the dispute.

Also, if ID good, sub-con no good, back to square.

Hee.... understand what you saying about "ghost" writers.

At the end of the day, it is really up to the home owners to protect themselves. I learnt a hard lesson of I should put everything (I really mean everything) in black and white, till this day, I regret not putting everything down on paper. If renovation don't go the way you have asked for, you can argue till you are blue in the face and the ID can say, "no, you didn't say that." and the ID would have won the dispute.

Also, if ID good, sub-con no good, back to square.

Yup, bottomline is still luck. :thumbs up:

Hi,

He's quite ex. I didn't do any reno with him but I had a smallish job for him to do (recommeded by a fren(. His quotation for that small job wsas 25% more than anyone else. So didin't use. Otherwise he seems quite nice and responsive.,

hi..

i also looking ID now..and just got their Quotaion.

as me is resale 5room flat..so all need to redo..

they Quota me online is about 29k.. :deal:

seem kinda too much!!!as i am going to hack more room and need more thing to do..so the adding on should be more than 29k..

the Quota is done by mike..

any good review by him?

read your blog. wah, ID gave you so much problems ah? your 5rm resale that mike quoted only 29k? i was quoted more than 35k for a resale 4 rm. what are the major things that you are doing? does your 29k include baroque's resale 5rm package price?

Edited by r348

Any body go expo for home deco' 08 last week? Wanna ask the quote from them but seems they're close down quite early :(

I found their service not bad... but the quote pretty high...

Okay, but looks like recently seldom pp talk abt this ID compares to last year leh.....don't know what happens.

I heard Mike is not bad... too bad the quote is too high..