Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Compress Stone

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow miu miu....really envy you lah!:dancingqueen:!

Looking at the pic, can see the line is very smooth.....and very close to each other....

You know what? My mum has been searching this type one!

But then I told her that is marble, she give up.

Crap! I gave wrong info to my mum!

I can say e lines are close to perfect, do not know if need to polish or just acid wash will do? cos the tiles look very "mong" I think older ppl like this kinda tiles, for young generation like white homo tiles.

But with this tiles, my paint color for study room & bedroom seems dun match with the tiles... but already painted liao... haha...

I can say e lines are close to perfect, do not know if need to polish or just acid wash will do? cos the tiles look very "mong" I think older ppl like this kinda tiles, for young generation like white homo tiles.

But with this tiles, my paint color for study room & bedroom seems dun match with the tiles... but already painted liao... haha...

Yes I also prefer light colour eg) bluish white compress stone.

Has been searching high and low for that and hopefully can find one that matches my budget.

Yes I also prefer light colour eg) bluish white compress stone.

Has been searching high and low for that and hopefully can find one that matches my budget.

U can try at Lian Heng (at Jalan Besar). They got a wide variety of quartz tiles. I got mine from there. I used quartz tiles at the main door foyer area. My blk is pretty near yours, its at Blk 22. U are welcome to drop by to see during weekends, cos its the only days where i'll be around, haha. Busying unpacking as my renov is almost close to completion soon.

Edited by lavendery

U can try at Lian Heng (at Jalan Besar). They got a wide variety of quartz tiles. I got mine from there. I used quartz tiles at the main door foyer area. My blk is pretty near yours, its at Blk 22. U are welcome to drop by to see during weekends, cos its the only days where i'll be around, haha. Busying unpacking as my renov is almost close to completion soon.

Oh thks!:bangwall:

I pm you....

i think hafary(balestier oso has some of these type of tiles.

for more selection, u can actually go to white horse at sungei kadut.

r compressed stones crystallized materials?

my id quoted mi $190/ft run for my kitchen worktop using crystallized worktop. t's more exp than black granite. is he referring to compressed stones? im kind of confused, i saw the sample though. it's grossy pure white with some light grains but no shiny glitters like quartz. anyone using it as a kitchen top?