Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

How Long Hv U Been In Yr Current Job?

Wah cheesecake....u hv the same spirit as my mum...work until the company close down...

Whichever company hv u is a blessing man...cos u r a loyal employee...

I am opposite to my mum....will not stay long in a company...sign...perhaps when I get older, then

I will settle down for long ba.....

Karen, dun praise me so fast, lol. I try not to change job becos im too lazy to look for job...lazy to dress up go for interviews, lazy to tink of how to geng answers to potential employers, lol. I left my first job cos i was practically working from 7am to 10pm. Pay is not bad but my health suffered. Left w/o looking for a job but was lucky to find the 2nd one within 2 weeks after throwing in letter. 2nd one work is fine, colleagues are great...but boss stingy. Doesnt even wan to give a 13th mth bonus. To me, 13th mth is basic, its a must have (juz my opinion, cos if u count the number of weeks in a year, 13th mth 'bonus' is ours). Now? Not bad, workload juz nice, everyday on the dot leave office. But no prospect...unless i upgrade....so i upgrade loh lidat.

I have this fren, 36...she one year change one job...wuhahaha....her resume v v long, lol...Usually, most of the ppl stay due to circumstances, not by choice, haha....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Karen, dun praise me so fast, lol. I try not to change job becos im too lazy to look for job...lazy to dress up go for interviews, lazy to tink of how to geng answers to potential employers, lol. I left my first job cos i was practically working from 7am to 10pm. Pay is not bad but my health suffered. Left w/o looking for a job but was lucky to find the 2nd one within 2 weeks after throwing in letter. 2nd one work is fine, colleagues are great...but boss stingy. Doesnt even wan to give a 13th mth bonus. To me, 13th mth is basic, its a must have (juz my opinion, cos if u count the number of weeks in a year, 13th mth 'bonus' is ours). Now? Not bad, workload juz nice, everyday on the dot leave office. But no prospect...unless i upgrade....so i upgrade loh lidat.

I have this fren, 36...she one year change one job...wuhahaha....her resume v v long, lol...Usually, most of the ppl stay due to circumstances, not by choice, haha....

Wah...7 am to 10pm...tat is crazy...such long hours.....Ya, leave earlier betta...

To me, AWS is our pay, not bonus...so it is a must to me also.

I left my 2nd company cos no AWS payout too....I very pissed off and leave on the 4th year!

Wah...7 am to 10pm...tat is crazy...such long hours.....Ya, leave earlier betta...

To me, AWS is our pay, not bonus...so it is a must to me also.

I left my 2nd company cos no AWS payout too....I very pissed off and leave on the 4th year!

but you still dong for 4 years?:unsure:?!?!? :P

but you still dong for 4 years?:unsure:?!?!? :P

yar lor..

AWS is part of our pay..

extra one is bouns..

no bouns already very LL.. no AWS.. even more LL

but you still dong for 4 years?!!?!?!? :bow:

Cos of nice colleagues and nice location and I love my job scope...

Come to tink of it, I also very gong to waste 4 years there!

now come to think of it.. even i really need to change job.. i've still got to plan.. as now i've got so many commitment.. hse lah... reno loan lah.. next yr customary dinner lah... haizzz....

Cos of nice colleagues and nice location and I love my job scope...

Come to tink of it, I also very gong to waste 4 years there!

no lah.. not gong.. if you are, then i worse... coming 9 years, i am still HERE.. sigh... the colleagues and envt are the reasons why i am staying at my current workplace though i have been itching to go loh... super gong loh.. owae kanna from my frens when they heard my 'emotional attachment'... :notti: bored with my work though... :notti:

no lah.. not gong.. if you are, then i worse... coming 9 years, i am still HERE.. sigh... the colleagues and envt are the reasons why i am staying at my current workplace though i have been itching to go loh... super gong loh.. owae kanna from my frens when they heard my 'emotional attachment'... :dancingqueen: bored with my work though... :furious:

Sometimes is the colleagues tat hold us back...so got to weigh which is more impt to u...

now come to think of it.. even i really need to change job.. i've still got to plan.. as now i've got so many commitment.. hse lah... reno loan lah.. next yr customary dinner lah... haizzz....

Start on a new job after everything settle down...else u will feel stressed up juggling...and u also never noe

whether u will feel happy in the new environment. It is a risk...so start on it when u are more stable in yr private things...

wow!:D such a variation here...

have been in mine for cuming 7 years and im extremely bored (to a certain extent) altho i learn new stuff every now and then.. cant imagine zacey working for 9 years and the rest whos been in the same cpy for more than tat..

i hv colleagues who have been here for 28 years already and in the same dept.. i realli :) to them.. wenever i start to feel bored here, i will look to them for motivation.. !!

wow!:good: such a variation here...

have been in mine for cuming 7 years and im extremely bored (to a certain extent) altho i learn new stuff every now and then.. cant imagine zacey working for 9 years and the rest whos been in the same cpy for more than tat..

i hv colleagues who have been here for 28 years already and in the same dept.. i realli :good: to them.. wenever i start to feel bored here, i will look to them for motivation.. :(

28 years? tink tis is their 1st and last job ba....if I were them, I tink I will cont till I retire unless the

company dun wan me...

me coming to 7 years. i dun really fancy my work environment (read boss & weird / backstabbing colleagues). lots of **** work but no promotations and the bitching around my work area is pretty bad. however there are 1 and 2 geninuely nice ppl around thou.

however..do to certain personal reasons which i cant reveal now, i have to stay on. but i am setting down to move on after my AD. :dancingqueen:

Ya...sometimes really bo pian...cos of personal commitments and reasons...got to endure all the s***