Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

updated list :notti:

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678D : dar80

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Shootmie welcome!:D

I am wondering. Since our entrance is so condo like, we should probably write to our MP and ask them to have a name for the entire estate.

like some areas where they call is XXX court, what orchid etc etc

I think somehow the round about is quite dangerous especially when you are driving out.. cos there are 2 more directions (1 is coming in and the other is going out) and there is no concave mirror ( for blind spots).. Dun know if anyone knows wat i am trying to say ?

Went to our house immediately after collecting the keys! So excited!! :notti:

Everything looks great! Now we need to wash up the place and look out for defects.

No one at 677B?? So far our 6th and 7th floor neighbours are the en-bloc people from boon lay and they are quite nice. We're on the 4th btw.

Anyone thinking of installing a bathtub in the masterbedroom toilet?? Do you think it's too cramp? :jawdrop:

tinyeyes, i agree. Sometimes when i turn left into our estate, than at the same time got a car coming out from the multi-storey carpark side. Can be quite dangerous if not alert enough.

Now still okie becoz occupancy rate not that high. I can't imagine when everyone move in that time. Probably that's the problem with only 1 entrance.

Shootmie, i think it's quite cramp to have 1 but no harm asking for suggestions from yr ID.

but pre-fab bathroom can put bathroom mah?

Edited by teodami

If there's any emergency (touch wood), that entrance is going to jam!

Just yesterday, I was coming out of the carpark when a car from the right (the road next to the carpark) zoomed out. There is actually a stop line but complacency can cause accidents.

Lastly, LTA (is it them?) should open a gap right infront of the entrance of the carpark so that cars along st 64 (towards the direction of gek poh) can make a right turn into the carpark. The case now is that pple are making u-turns at the x junction.

We need more entrance/exits. Preferbly one infront of the temple too cos' people turning out of the carpark to go to PIE also have to make u-turns at the mini junction.

The u-turns I mentioned above are 'legal by left'. :P

Edited by Commando

ya i realise that if we take taxi to our estate

have to make sure that the taxi uncle go by Jalan boon Lay, turn left to the temple and than turn left again to St 64. Cannot come by other way if not, have to make U-turn.

This thing can feedback to who? Our area got RC 1 or not? Hahahah, we should all join and ask our MP fight for it!

hi all,

i got the unit from the En bloc.

just got the key and reno starting next week.

Will start a t-blog.

updated list :)

675B : Spotkev, Alexter

Hi neighbours,

祝大家新年快乐, 事事顺利! 鼠年行好运, 钞票"鼠"不清!! :notti:

Firstly, welcome to alexter & shootmie. latest list after including shootmie :notti:

677B : shootmie

ya i do agree tat there shld b more entrance and exits to avoid jam or long Q when coming in or getting out, especially after the occupancy rate goes up. like wat commando suggested, havin one in front of the temple is gd, so tat we can go directly into the 676 carpark hee.

so anyone here has started reno or will b starting reno soon?

alexter, can share who's ur contractor/ID? looking fwd to ur blog and pics :notti:

we still in the midst of "shopping ard" haa.. hopefully can find a suitable one soon. very tiring to keep lookin ard for one. haiz. juz submitted our 1st list of defects on sun nite. only reported the very basic and obvious defects, haven gone into details to inspect hollow tiles and cracks etc. tink muz get started soon else duno when it'll b rectified. so far hasnt got any call yet from hdb.

commando, u submitted early last wk rite? have they called u?

Hi neighbours,

祝大家新年快乐, 事事顺利! 鼠年行好运, 钞票"鼠"不清!! :notti:

Firstly, welcome to alexter & shootmie. latest list after including shootmie :notti:

677B : shootmie

ya i do agree tat there shld b more entrance and exits to avoid jam or long Q when coming in or getting out, especially after the occupancy rate goes up. like wat commando suggested, havin one in front of the temple is gd, so tat we can go directly into the 676 carpark hee.

so anyone here has started reno or will b starting reno soon?

alexter, can share who's ur contractor/ID? looking fwd to ur blog and pics :notti:

we still in the midst of "shopping ard" haa.. hopefully can find a suitable one soon. very tiring to keep lookin ard for one. haiz. juz submitted our 1st list of defects on sun nite. only reported the very basic and obvious defects, haven gone into details to inspect hollow tiles and cracks etc. tink muz get started soon else duno when it'll b rectified. so far hasnt got any call yet from hdb.

commando, u submitted early last wk rite? have they called u?

Hi Shutiao06, which webpage do we go to submit defects online?