Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we got it too! extremely excited as we went to the 3 sites today. walked the ground they say. have a a better gauge than looking at the map provided in hdb.

not as ulu as i tot. really looking to our appointment :yamseng:

hi! finally got ppl reply hehe. i thot no neighbours leh.. so sad haha.

wad queue no did u get? so u'll be choosing st 64 or? 5m or 4rm?

can enter the st 64's area ma??? i thot barriers are still up? my FFIL went there, he said cannot enter yet..

ya its not tat ulu, many flats near there already occupied.. so how's the site inspection? comments? :jawdrop:

we got 131

considering the taman jurong one and the 600+

900+ near pioneer mrt is out for us.

the 600+ blocks have been fenced up. we just walked from boon lay mrt to the block. not that ulu i guess.

what's ur queue number?

ya walking is ard 10-15mins. my fren stays opp the new flats at st 64 and he says if we know how to walk, there is a straight road to JP, no need to cut thru hdb, twist n turns.

my queue no is 14

ya loh. we cut thru hdb after hdb and nearly got lost in the 680.

great queue number u have there!:yamseng:

but it seems like there's 2 of us here talking abt jurong west ballot !!

hi dar80, don't worry. Just look thru the brochure and shortlist the units you prefer. a few days before your appointment just check hdb websai again to do your own filtering.

i've got a colleague also got a queue end nov. so far from what i can see, most people are getting st 93 where the new pioneer mrt is going to be located. my pet peeve abt there is the foreign workers hanging around the housing estates void deck.

i'm fine with them hanging around me but as a husband, i will worry for my wife if she comes home late. especially so when the area there is quite secluded from the main road. You won't know what they will do when they get a little bit tispy. !! !! i rather be safe than sorry u know what i mean.

the only kuku thing abt st64 is majority of the units available there are not squarish. Living room slanted.

generally i prefer st64 because it's near enough ( 10-15minutes walk ) to Jurong Point and Boon Lay MRT and interchange. But yet far away enough from the more noisy 'town centre'-aka jurong point.

best wishes for your appointment !! :dancingqueen:

wah.. all ur numbers soo small... envy sia... mine is 800+ ah.... appt date will b 1 mth away...

wa now got 2 more ppl here hehe. welcome welcome.. don give up.. can still try ya.. gd luck to u all

hi teodami

which block/unit did u choose?

ya compass&potato.. thankz for consoling me....

thankz teodami for your wishes... juz checked the website again n my ideal unit has been selected by someone.. sob sob...