Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

hi piggiedearz, u dun happen to be on sgbride gonig by the nick of val.. ?

i got 678A unit 303 :dunno:

hi dar80, don't give up. our 1st choice unit got selected by the ealrier 2-3 queue..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi piggiedearz, u dun happen to be on sgbride gonig by the nick of val.. ?

i got 678A unit 303 :)

hi dar80, don't give up. our 1st choice unit got selected by the ealrier 2-3 queue..

ohh.. tat's a good unit.. too bad nw highest floor left is 4th.. if nt we can become neighbour le...

:yamseng:

Hihi there

Can I join here? :yamseng:

I just went for the ballot at HDBhub yesterday. My Q number is 700+ loh.. :good:

I wanted to get #301, it was all gone in the first few days.

Anyway, not much of choices.

We chosen 676A. Anyone at the same block? :unsure:

Hihi there

Can I join here? :P

I just went for the ballot at HDBhub yesterday. My Q number is 700+ loh.. :notti:

We chosen 676A. Anyone at the same block? :jawdrop:

me oso sianz... left with not much choices too... left with low floor for this unit i like...4 and below... 8|

me oso sianz... left with not much choices too... left with low floor for this unit i like...4 and below... :(

Don't be discourage. Try to look for other units? !!

Try not to choose those facing the temple. :)

When is your selection date?

Hope that we'll be in the same neighbourhood. :D

Don't be discourage. Try to look for other units? :lol:

Try not to choose those facing the temple. :)

When is your selection date?

Hope that we'll be in the same neighbourhood. :P

hi hi can i join in. i also in that balloting... now is a happy owner of blk 989...

hi. we stay at st 64 (we stay at those D&B flats beside the fence up flats) but we bought it 3 years ago. :notti: frankly speaking, actually jw isnt as ulu as what people always said. we find rather ok wherelse sengkang is more ulu lor. :notti:

hi. we stay at st 64 (we stay at those D&B flats beside the fence up flats) but we bought it 3 years ago. :yamseng: frankly speaking, actually jw isnt as ulu as what people always said. we find rather ok wherelse sengkang is more ulu lor. ;)

Hihi

I agreed with you, Sengkang more ulu.

Maybe I am used to staying west area, that why I find Sengkang side not accesible and I alway get lost over there. :notti:

As most of my friends stayed around that area, we don't mind getting flat at Juring West. :good:

korea,

are you staying somewhere blk 680+ that side where there is a coffee shop, facing boon lay?

Lol, I used alway point to the fence up area flat as 'ghost' town as it alway very dark.

Never did I thought I will get that area now.

I just pass by 2 days ago, it not fence already and I saw light in some of the flats.

Edited by ilovecoffee

Hihi

I agreed with you, Sengkang more ulu.

Maybe I am used to staying west area, that why I find Sengkang side not accesible and I alway get lost over there. :good:

As most of my friends stayed around that area, we don't mind getting flat at Juring West. :P

korea,

are you staying somewhere blk 680+ that side where there is a coffee shop, facing boon lay?

Lol, I used alway point to the fence up area flat as 'ghost' town as it alway very dark.

Never did I thought I will get that area now.

I just pass by 2 days ago, it not fence already and I saw light in some of the flats.

our house is blk 68x series (dont have coffee shop). the blk 68x series are just beside all those fence up blocks lor. but now no longer fence up anymore bcos just passed by today. !!

do you know where The Frontier is? our house is just across the road lor. there's a big garden, basketball court, playground etc. :P

Hi Dar80, Have you choosen your flat? :P

yup.. i done my selection last Friday... bt sad tat only left with low floor for me...

how abt u?

our house is blk 68x series (dont have coffee shop). the blk 68x series are just beside all those fence up blocks lor. but now no longer fence up anymore bcos just passed by today. :jawdrop:

do you know where The Frontier is? our house is just across the road lor. there's a big garden, basketball court, playground etc. :bleah:

Oh, I think I roughly know where's your blk. :dunno:

How's that area? Alot of erm bangala? No right... :P

dar80,

Which blk you getting? :P

Edited by ilovecoffee

Hihi there

Can I join here? :D

I just went for the ballot at HDBhub yesterday. My Q number is 700+ loh.. :unsure:

We chosen 676A. Anyone at the same block? :(

Hi I also selected my flat last Thur, got Blk 676A too. Same as ur situation, unit

that I fancy all choosen already. :(

Oh, I think I roughly know where's your blk. :help:

How's that area? Alot of erm bangala? No right... :deal:

bangala? no, we didnt really seen a lot of bangala. we saw lots of bangala opposite IMM. :bow:

Oh, I think I roughly know where's your blk. :dunno:

How's that area? Alot of erm bangala? No right... :help:

dar80,

Which blk you getting? :good:

me take 678x