Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Anybody notice homogeneous tiles in living room is those small type i/o current homogeneous in the market.

Yap..

My hubby said the tiles not nice....

Abit out of fashioned liao..

Too bad, we are premium flats as the cost already inbulit in the purchase price..

If not, I sure hack them off!

Edited by crazygirl48

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yap..

Too bad, we are premium flats as the cost already inbulit in the purchase price..

Wonder if we complain, they will change the tiles for us or not. Have not collect key yet, hoping tiles inside my house got cracks, than get this chance ask HDB to change all. The price we paid is quite similar to flats at Punggol, but their homo tiles is so much nicer than ours. Unfair..... :sport-smiley-003:

i predict its end of jan lo.scali still need to wait for cpf to deduct money etc...then drag here drag here.in the end after gong xi fa cai then can get keys

o dun worry think when we collect the keys tat time they'll already deduct watever amt we have in our cpf acc, dun have to go so many times one. i've checked online and our HLE already approved.. yeah! guess shld b able to collect key soon..hopefully.

Yap..

hmm i guess it's cos the flats were built yrs back. tat's y the tiles used also outdated liao. but dun tink hdb wil b so gd to replace all the tiles in all the units rite.. even the bathroom door oso stupid lor..use those wooden doors which is reali "tin tay" haa. tat time got one uncle who purchased thru en-bloc tellin us he tryin to gather more ppl to request for the door to b changed to bi-fold type.. wonder if it's fesible or not.

Hihi there

Can I join here? :bleah:

I just went for the ballot at HDBhub yesterday. My Q number is 700+ loh.. :unsure:

I wanted to get #301, it was all gone in the first few days.

Anyway, not much of choices.

We chosen 676A. Anyone at the same block? ;)

Yo, I got 676A unit 253 zz

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677A : cyanide

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami

678B : rav3n

678D : dar80

Welcome, sengkt :good:

wow 676A has got the most no. of forumers :dribble:

Edited by shutiao06

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677A : cyanide

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando

678B : rav3n

678D : dar80

Let's welcome our newest member Commando :dribble:

List updated. glad to c more neighbours here! :notti:

Hi all,

we've rec'd the letter from hdb tat our HLE is approved. however, no letter informin us when to collect keys leh :dunno: juz wana chk the letters wil come separately one ah? cos i tot if HLE approved liao means can collect keys already also. quite disappointed cos few days ago checked hdb website already knew tat HLE has been approved. so was like waitin for the letter to come to inform us of key collection date.. but dun have leh 8|

Hi all,

we've rec'd the letter from hdb tat our HLE is approved. however, no letter informin us when to collect keys leh :notti: juz wana chk the letters wil come separately one ah? cos i tot if HLE approved liao means can collect keys already also. quite disappointed cos few days ago checked hdb website already knew tat HLE has been approved. so was like waitin for the letter to come to inform us of key collection date.. but dun have leh 8|

Hi,

I received the HLE approval letter from HDB late last week too so I guess the letter for the next appointment will come separately. Have to wait liao :dunno:

Hi,

I received the HLE approval letter from HDB late last week too so I guess the letter for the next appointment will come separately. Have to wait liao !!

oic...ok so hopefully the letter wil come soon cos it shld b another 1 - 2 wks from date of the letter then we can collect keys rite. like tat drag on might b end jan already. !!

I got my key on mid DEC and found some cracked tiles inside my master bedroom toilet. Got HDB officer to change one pc of the tile for me and ended up the yellow is of a different shade.

Same goes to my living room tile. 4 pieces of tiles were changed, but quite obvious that the shade (tone) of the tile is different color.

Gonna make a complaint to HDB officer to change all tiles. I'll sent feedback to the HQ through HDB web if he do not take any action to do that.

Anyone here encounter the same problem wanna share with us what's there take on different color tile? From what i know, our units was build in 2001, some tiles are not available anymore.

Hi Sengkt,

If the tiles are no longer avail, I think can request to change all the tiles. I mean, it make more sense to change all since the original tiles are no longer available. But would it be foc?

Usually how long does it take to collect the keys? Can those who've collected the keys give a rough gauge from Date of flat selection to Date of key collection?

I got my key on mid DEC and found some cracked tiles inside my master bedroom toilet. Got HDB officer to change one pc of the tile for me and ended up the yellow is of a different shade.

Same goes to my living room tile. 4 pieces of tiles were changed, but quite obvious that the shade (tone) of the tile is different color.

Gonna make a complaint to HDB officer to change all tiles. I'll sent feedback to the HQ through HDB web if he do not take any action to do that.

Anyone here encounter the same problem wanna share with us what's there take on different color tile? From what i know, our units was build in 2001, some tiles are not available anymore.

Wah, like tat HDB also can do? Different shade/tone of tiles? Yours is on high level or low level, 4 or 5 rooms? I saw many ppls doing reno already, guess mostly 4 rooms. You shld complain and ask them to change all tiles for you. Hope they will take action.

Wah, like tat HDB also can do? Different shade/tone of tiles? Yours is on high level or low level, 4 or 5 rooms? I saw many ppls doing reno already, guess mostly 4 rooms. You shld complain and ask them to change all tiles for you. Hope they will take action.

ya tink the flats built yrs back and the same kinda tiles might not b available liao. find tat the design quite outdated too. like the toilets they stil use wooden doors...then the kitchen 1 is like quite problematic cos the toilet bowl is juz at the door entrance, makes it hard to close the door. met one of the neighbour from my blk, one uncle from en-bloc he says he has feedback to hdb to ask them change the door. also tryin to get more ppl to write in together wif him hopefully they'll take action for whole neighbourhood.

juz wonderin whether if a lot of us write in together abt the defects, wil they b more likely to change everythg for us? but another thing is wil tat delay the date of startin the reno? :yamseng:

hihi,

I've chosen my unit at block 678B on 17th Oct. My HLE also approved on november. But till now i haven receive my letter for the 2nd appt.. wat happen sia?? so long?? :yamseng: