Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Thanks for the PMs! :dunno:

As for the chinese, get ur WIindows CD ready. U must have the regional language settings installed if u have, skip to next step else do this first:

1)

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > {Languages} tab > Check (install files for east asian languages)

Click on [DETAILS] button in the same tab as languages > Under installed services, click [ADD] and add input language as CHINESE (PRC) > Keyboard layout put Chinese (simplified) - Quan Pin

2) Reboot liao, Press [ALT] + [sHIFT]. A little box will pop out and u can start typing in hanyu pinyin.

Try and let me know if it works.

Commando, 谢谢你,可以了:bangwall: haa me din notice the small box at the bottom corner.. blur... :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i doubt the hot water pipe serve kitchen too. Only the 2 toilets.

i checked with the ID. He say can be done by doing a pipe to link to the kitchen sink but it will be quite ugly.

depending on yr kitchen layout, have to stretch across or go round the kitchen. Anyway he tell us is not necessary for kitchen sink to have hot water but of course is up to individual

Ya. No point for me to run hot water pipes to the kitchen also.

What is puzzling me now is only how to do hot water for both toilets using one heater?

I dun like storage heater, they go by thermostat. Once you go below the set temperature, the heating element kicks in again to maintain the temperature. Waste of electricity!:thumbs up:!

Ya. No point for me to run hot water pipes to the kitchen also.

What is puzzling me now is only how to do hot water for both toilets using one heater?

I dun like storage heater, they go by thermostat. Once you go below the set temperature, the heating element kicks in again to maintain the temperature. Waste of electricity!:)!

yup agree with the wastage of electricity. Do u think it's possible to install instant heater at the 'U' there so that the water can be channeled to both showers? Sekali not enough water pressure in the other shower. :furious:

Commando, 谢谢你,可以了:furious: haa me din notice the small box at the bottom corner.. blur... :(

:furious:

i thought instant heater must install near to the shower head???

at least mine is. Haha, sorry ah very mountain turtle 1 me.

centralised heater can install rainfall shower!!!

i thought instant heater must install near to the shower head???

at least mine is. Haha, sorry ah very mountain turtle 1 me.

centralised heater can install rainfall shower!:rofl:

usually the instant heater will be installed near the shower head but with the concealed piping, where's the nearest place to put the instant heater?

wah.. the rainfall shower will make u not want to leave the shower as the water flows... and more waterflow, more electricity for heater, higher bill :)

Hi all,

I'm new here... me staying at 677A... Anyone staying at same block?

oh ya.. I'm taking my keys on Feb 1 afternoon...

Hi, I am a newbie. I just got my keys. 678A. Slanted living room type. Unit along the corridor door.

Now having a headache on my living room. Anyone care to share or enlighten me on the living room layout? Not sure where to put the TV console and dining table.

Appreciate your replies.

Pls help. Thanks!!

glad to see 2 new neighbours after quite some time :D

welcome to both bpheng & bubbletan. :rolleyes: can refer to the list below for ppl in ur same blks :P

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678D : dar80

bubbletan - me oso slanted living room one. at 676b corridor too hee. hmm so far, the IDs we've been to were able to propose somethin. i guess not too diff to place furniture dun worry :P anyway, the sugg were to place dinnin table either near to window area or near to HHS. as for tv console, it's on the slanted wall near the window, but it depends on whether u guys wan to have it slanted to follow tat of the wall or try to custom make the console so tat it's straight. hmm u started to source ard for IDs or contractors? if u lookin for IDs, can ask them for their sugg too. they shld b able to come up wif something :P

I'm very upset about the different tone/shade of the changed tiles, if the officer in charge do not take any action, I'll write in to higher level to get the issue solve.

For my case, it takes about 1 month from the selection of my flat to the date I got my keys.

Hi people, I'll also feedback to the officer about the toilet wooden door. See if they are willing to change it no bi-fold type.

Guys, also look out for the uneven tiles in the kitchen ya. I replaced quite a number of pieces :bangwall:

Maybe we shoud start to consolidate all the common porblems here, so as to keep others aware also..

Hi sengkt, how's your retification? HDB changed all floor and wall tiles for u since u complain of different tone/shade. I going to go my key on 04/Feb also, very worry abt tiling problem.

Thanks shutiao06 for your comments and suggestions. I have started going IMM. My head very Big after these "researching". This sat will ask the SP ppl to come on the electricity and water. cannot tahan the dirt. want to wash the floor so that visitors will remove the shoes when coming in.