Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

hihi,

I've chosen my unit at block 678B on 17th Oct. My HLE also approved on november. But till now i haven receive my letter for the 2nd appt.. wat happen sia?? so long?? :notti:

hi, welcome GraCieGaL. :yamseng:

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677A : cyanide

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678D : dar80

wow urs reali quite long since ur selection already done in oct. btw, did u apply for AHG?

i was stil thinkin we might b able to collect keys this mth, cos hubby checked hdb website and told me they put they are in the process of preparin the letter for keys collection to b sent to us. but i checked yday nite dun have leh.. they only put we'll b invited to sign the letter of lease in due course. wonderin whether tat means our 1st appmt (flat selection) or 2nd appmt (keys collection) :dunno:

like wat commando posted, hopefully those who collected the keys can enlighten us how long was the gap between the selection date and keys collection date. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, welcome GraCieGaL. :dunno:

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677A : cyanide

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678D : dar80

wow urs reali quite long since ur selection already done in oct. btw, did u apply for AHG?

i was stil thinkin we might b able to collect keys this mth, cos hubby checked hdb website and told me they put they are in the process of preparin the letter for keys collection to b sent to us. but i checked yday nite dun have leh.. they only put we'll b invited to sign the letter of lease in due course. wonderin whether tat means our 1st appmt (flat selection) or 2nd appmt (keys collection) :P

like wat commando posted, hopefully those who collected the keys can enlighten us how long was the gap between the selection date and keys collection date. Thanks!

Hmm.. AHG = housing grant? If it is, no lei.. i din apply for that. May i know where u check for the status of knowing that they are in process of preparin the letter?

Actually i juz know that some of my nieghbours already got their keys and start renovating already. And my opp. neighbour already moved in.. But she told me its becuz they were last time en-bloc residents. Thats y they got their keys earlier around nov.

Hmm.. hope to get the keys soon.. I wan to start my renovation asap.. haha!

Hmm.. AHG = housing grant? If it is, no lei.. i din apply for that. May i know where u check for the status of knowing that they are in process of preparin the letter?

Actually i juz know that some of my nieghbours already got their keys and start renovating already. And my opp. neighbour already moved in.. But she told me its becuz they were last time en-bloc residents. Thats y they got their keys earlier around nov.

Hmm.. hope to get the keys soon.. I wan to start my renovation asap.. haha!

yap, AHG = additional housing grant. cos i heard if got apply for tat will take longer time.

o u can go to hdb website, click on the icon "my hdb page" on the right hand side.

hmm i know of my neighbour on another floor, not en-bloc one. they got their keys within about a month's time from the first appmt date leh. so gd!! i guess it reali depends on the hdb officer handling our case. :dunno:

although we only plan to start reno after cny, but i stil very kan cheong to get our keys haha..

so u've already got someone in mind to do ur reno?

yap, AHG = additional housing grant. cos i heard if got apply for tat will take longer time.

o u can go to hdb website, click on the icon "my hdb page" on the right hand side.

hmm i know of my neighbour on another floor, not en-bloc one. they got their keys within about a month's time from the first appmt date leh. so gd!! i guess it reali depends on the hdb officer handling our case. :wub:

although we only plan to start reno after cny, but i stil very kan cheong to get our keys haha..

so u've already got someone in mind to do ur reno?

becuz the grant thing, they told us to check our past 2 yrs pay if we are below the maximum. But later we checked, we over the maximum amt to apply for grant.. so i think we are not eligible for the grant already.. anyway juz now i force my hubby to go HDB ask.. and like wat u say the officer says might be the grant thats y we haven got our keys.. so hubby explained say we cant apply but submit cuz last time the officer told us to. So the officer says he will inform the dept to let us get our keys soon.

Yup.. i already got the ID but haven sign yet cuz the final quote haven out yet. Still discussing with the ID and wanna finalise our designs..

I also cant wait to get keys.. haha! a house of my own.. so happi to even juz think abt it.. keke.. :P

Hi Sengkt,

If the tiles are no longer avail, I think can request to change all the tiles. I mean, it make more sense to change all since the original tiles are no longer available. But would it be foc?

Usually how long does it take to collect the keys? Can those who've collected the keys give a rough gauge from Date of flat selection to Date of key collection?

I'm very upset about the different tone/shade of the changed tiles, if the officer in charge do not take any action, I'll write in to higher level to get the issue solve.

For my case, it takes about 1 month from the selection of my flat to the date I got my keys.

ya tink the flats built yrs back and the same kinda tiles might not b available liao. find tat the design quite outdated too. like the toilets they stil use wooden doors...then the kitchen 1 is like quite problematic cos the toilet bowl is juz at the door entrance, makes it hard to close the door. met one of the neighbour from my blk, one uncle from en-bloc he says he has feedback to hdb to ask them change the door. also tryin to get more ppl to write in together wif him hopefully they'll take action for whole neighbourhood.

juz wonderin whether if a lot of us write in together abt the defects, wil they b more likely to change everythg for us? but another thing is wil tat delay the date of startin the reno? :yamseng:

Hi people, I'll also feedback to the officer about the toilet wooden door. See if they are willing to change it no bi-fold type.

Guys, also look out for the uneven tiles in the kitchen ya. I replaced quite a number of pieces :P

Maybe we shoud start to consolidate all the common porblems here, so as to keep others aware also..

I'm very upset about the different tone/shade of the changed tiles, if the officer in charge do not take any action, I'll write in to higher level to get the issue solve.

For my case, it takes about 1 month from the selection of my flat to the date I got my keys.

Hi people, I'll also feedback to the officer about the toilet wooden door. See if they are willing to change it no bi-fold type.

Guys, also look out for the uneven tiles in the kitchen ya. I replaced quite a number of pieces !!

Maybe we shoud start to consolidate all the common porblems here, so as to keep others aware also..

1 month! That's fast. I'm going to call them to press them. Getting the keys earlier allows us to check for defects -> fix it -> renovate and move in soon.

Yes I'm sure all of us would appreciate a list of common problems to look out for in the new flat. Thanks sengkt!

i called up hdb to find out why it's taking so long to process my application. apparently the system didn't reflect correctly that i'm not taking ahg. I was told if no ahg is required, the keys can be collected soon, so they'll check and revert.

for those

who have not got their keys,

who did not confirm with hdb (on your first appt) that you do not want ahg,

who later realised that you are not eligible for ahg and inform hdb that u dont need ahg,

do make a call to check your application. !!

i called up hdb to find out why it's taking so long to process my application. apparently the system didn't reflect correctly that i'm not taking ahg. I was told if no ahg is required, the keys can be collected soon, so they'll check and revert.

for those

who have not got their keys,

who did not confirm with hdb (on your first appt) that you do not want ahg,

who later realised that you are not eligible for ahg and inform hdb that u dont need ahg,

do make a call to check your application. :bangwall:

Hi all, I have called HDB to check my status. She said not so fast, have to wait till end Jan or Feb for key collection even though no AHG required. She said if we want to collect our key earlier, we have to talk to the officer in-charge and only those without flat at the moment, they will consider to give it to you earlier.

So... if we currently owns a flat, we have to wait liao. Bor bian..... .

Hi all, I have called HDB to check my status. She said not so fast, have to wait till end Jan or Feb for key collection even though no AHG required. She said if we want to collect our key earlier, we have to talk to the officer in-charge and only those without flat at the moment, they will consider to give it to you earlier.

So... if we currently owns a flat, we have to wait liao. Bor bian..... .

Hi kiki,

thanks for the clarifications. :bangwall:

I guess that means priority will be given to those who are first-timers as well.

Guys, also look out for the uneven tiles in the kitchen ya. I replaced quite a number of pieces :)

Hi sengkt,

yap, i agree wif u guys tat it's gd to consolidate a list so as to look out for the common defects. ok i go start a new thread on it later.. pls do contribute hee. in tat case, i guess it saves time for ppl like us who hasnt collect our keys yet on wat to look out for.

last sun actually went down to our new flat, walked ard a few levels in our blk.. saw quite a few units has got those white tape pasted on the the main door.. realised tat there are actually defects on the doors as well. like some part of the wood already split, so are knocks or scratches on the door. mayb b4 key collection we can chk on the main door 1st haa. wonder how long it takes for hdb to rectify all the probs... worried it might affect the time we start reno.

btw, juz to share.. i called up the hdb officer in charge of our application yday. was told by her they are scheduling the dates for us to collect the keys already. shld b able to get it this mth. phew! quite relieved after hearin tat.. hopefully it wont take long!! and true enuf, like wat GraCieGaL says, juz thinkin we're able to have our own home soon is all so exciting and happy! haha :yamseng:

so for those who are stil waitin for the keys, mayb u all would like to call up the officer in charge of ur case to find out too. :P

Folks!

Long time never post here!

I'm one of those who got keys ard ard 1 mth after selection..

Both of us unable to get the AHG so never apply it....

Supposed to get my keys on 7 Dec but I defer until 21 Dec cos went holiday..Dun want to rush to collect and choose date to open door...

So now, there is some defects but no major ones..

My living room tiles got some stain marks...

BUt some of you said got different tone or shade for the replacement tiles, now abit scared scared leh...

I need to check the bedrooms floorings which I never checked carefully...

So far, my defects are as below..

Kitchen

1. Windows

- Got holes at the side. (Areas taped with masking tape).

2. Toliet

- Hollow Tiles

- Door can be pushed open after closed

- Shower head turn rusty.

3. Tiles (Near drainage)

- Edges got holes.

Living Room

1. Tiles

- Hollow Tiles

- Edges got holes

- Yellow stained marks on tiles.

2. Main Door

- Top hinge area got a hole at ceiling.

- Cracked lines at the centre of the door.

3. Main Gate

- Top padlock holes not parallel.

Master Bedroom

1. Toliet

- Windows cannot close.

Windows for kitchen, living room, 2 toliets and 3 bedrooms.

1. Stained or dirty.

Letterbox lock

1. Unable to open smoothly as lock has turn rusty.

Folks!

Long time never post here!

I'm one of those who got keys ard ard 1 mth after selection..

Both of us unable to get the AHG so never apply it....

Supposed to get my keys on 7 Dec but I defer until 21 Dec cos went holiday..Dun want to rush to collect and choose date to open door...

So now, there is some defects but no major ones..

My living room tiles got some stain marks...

BUt some of you said got different tone or shade for the replacement tiles, now abit scared scared leh...

I need to check the bedrooms floorings which I never checked carefully...

So far, my defects are as below..

Kitchen

1. Windows

- Got holes at the side. (Areas taped with masking tape).

2. Toliet

- Hollow Tiles

- Door can be pushed open after closed

3. Tiles (Near drainage)

- Edges got holes.

Living Room

1. Tiles

- Hollow Tiles

- Edges got holes

- Yellow stained marks on tiles.

2. Main Door

- Top hinge area got a hole at ceiling.

- Cracked lines at the centre of the door.

3. Main Gate

- Top padlock holes not parallel.

Master Bedroom

1. Toliet

- Windows cannot close.

Windows for kitchen, living room, 2 toliets and 3 bedrooms.

1. Stained or dirty.

Letterbox lock

1. Unable to open smoothly as lock has turn rusty.

OMG~ so many things gone case.. gotta check carefully when i got my keys. But all these sounds like my big headache coming sia... haiz... :)

yo neighbours,

juz an update and a gd news for me hee.. rec'd hdb's letter today to collect the keys nex wk!! so happy..over the moon!! hee.. :)

i just got home and saw the letter too. finally...

i just got home and saw the letter too. finally...

hey! when's ur appmt date ah?? scarly ours same date!! haha :) mine's on the 16th jan :)

anyone collecting on tat day too? hee..

Edited by shutiao06