Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Hi ALL , A very good evening to all .

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:lol:!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all neighbor,

I booked 676A. Have you all started on researching for ID?

675B : Spotkev

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami

678B : rav3n

678D : dar80

i went to check the websit and it says :'The status of your HLE application is not available at this moment'. how ah? very worrying. think i call n ask if they received or not

I send the email on thursday asking them if they have received my documents or not and they didnt reply me. then today i went to my hdb page n see. its says its processing my HLE application. tat means when i mail my documents over last wednesday they didnt look at it till i email them on thursday then they get their butt moving?? or gosh my documents have been pending for one week?!?!

Hi all neighbor,

I booked 676A. Have you all started on researching for ID?

Hi, have u receive any letter for collection of key? :yamseng:

I send the email on thursday asking them if they have received my documents or not and they didnt reply me. then today i went to my hdb page n see. its says its processing my HLE application. tat means when i mail my documents over last wednesday they didnt look at it till i email them on thursday then they get their butt moving?? or gosh my documents have been pending for one week?!?!

hi TinyEyes,

ya hdb reali very jia lat one. me juz called them up also feelin very "hot". cos there's some prob wif our HLE application. they require certain doc i cant provide. cos i'm actually a private tutor and since my income has been below the chargeable income cap by IRAS so they've informed me i actually dun have to submit my tax returns. hdb req tat i provide past 3 yrs income tax returns or certified annual stmt of accs. when i told him i cant provide income tax returns then he said nvm u can send us ur certified annual stmt of accs. omg, i already mention tat i'm a private tutor... duh.. i'm not runnin a company where to get stmt of accs.. so pissed off..

then ask him how long wil the process take he said he cant advise on tat. said he's juz the first level of assessment, stil gota go thru other levels. omg.. after sendin in our HLE application in first wk of dec, only now then they start to look at our application?!?! haiz tink we cant get the keys so soon liao :bow:

Edited by shutiao06

Hi everyone

I am back. :bow: So happy to see more neighbours here.

Have been busy with work and exam.

:)

My HLE has not been approve yet too, I tried calling the officer, but her line is alway engaged OR ringing forever. :bow:

I haven't got any notification for key yet leh. But I am planning for the design and looking out for furnitures. :bow:

TinyEyes, mysotic,

which floor you staying? :(

hi TinyEyes,

ya hdb reali very jia lat one. me juz called them up also feelin very "hot". cos there's some prob wif our HLE application. they require certain doc i cant provide. cos i'm actually a private tutor and since my income has been below the chargeable income cap by IRAS so they've informed me i actually dun have to submit my tax returns. hdb req tat i provide past 3 yrs income tax returns or certified annual stmt of accs. when i told him i cant provide income tax returns then he said nvm u can send us ur certified annual stmt of accs. omg, i already mention tat i'm a private tutor... duh.. i'm not runnin a company where to get stmt of accs.. so pissed off..

then ask him how long wil the process take he said he cant advise on tat. said he's juz the first level of assessment, stil gota go thru other levels. omg.. after sendin in our HLE application in first wk of dec, only now then they start to look at our application?!?! haiz tink we cant get the keys so soon liao :disturb:

I more hot. i mailed to them on the 7th dec then 15 dec then my hdb page indicated that they are processing my application. then this monday 17th dec i received a letter saying they need my original payslip for the 3 three months. n they give mi a deadline. if i dun mail back by 24th dec they will forfeit my chance. what the **** man! i only recieve the letter yesterday. if i mail out on fri, will they receive on sat or monday. even if the mail arrived on mon to hdb, will they open my letter on monday? wat if they open on tue and deemed tat they receive on tuesday, will they forfeit my 2000bucks. very ****ty leh argh argh!! pardon me .......

Hi everyone

I am back. :) So happy to see more neighbours here.

Have been busy with work and exam.

:P

My HLE has not been approve yet too, I tried calling the officer, but her line is alway engaged OR ringing forever. :notti:

I haven't got any notification for key yet leh. But I am planning for the design and looking out for furnitures. :thumbs up:

TinyEyes, mysotic,

which floor you staying? :D

haiz.. i'm oso facing the same problem leh.. called my officer-in-charge umpteen times le bt it's always ringing... no1 ever pick up my call sia.... dunno wat's tat sia... give us number to call bt no1 pick up.... :notti:

hi neighbours :D

677B: piggiedearz

anyone found their ID/contractor already? any gd ones to recommend?

hey tinyeyes,

yeah man! i also rec'd the letter on 18th dec i think. then they put in a stmt sayin tat deadline is 24th dec. if they dun rec it by then, they'll take it as we dun wish to apply for HLE already. wth man... dun they take into consideration public holidays?? reali jia lat one.

i couldnt get the person on 18th, so on 19th early mornin called up. kept tryin til someone picked up and again told me the person not ard. i die die ask her help me c if he's there finally got hold of him..

but til now, HLE status stil in process only.. hai

dar80, i think the no. they've stated on the letter is actually a general line. tat's wat the auntie who picked up my call told me. i stil thought it's a DID.

Hello!

I also got my unit at JW st 64, however my block is 677C =P

My 2nd letter also hasn't come yet.. waiting for the keys.. haiz.. cuz headache abt the slanted living room.

My queue number was over 1k also, thus no more ideal units left..

hi....

my q no. is 1000+.... sigh....

i got a unit at 677A , slanted livin room too.... very very headache on how and where to place the furnitures & stuff...

u have any ideas on how to do the furnitures??? :bleah:

hey tinyeyes,

yeah man! i also rec'd the letter on 18th dec i think. then they put in a stmt sayin tat deadline is 24th dec. if they dun rec it by then, they'll take it as we dun wish to apply for HLE already. wth man... dun they take into consideration public holidays?? reali jia lat one.

i couldnt get the person on 18th, so on 19th early mornin called up. kept tryin til someone picked up and again told me the person not ard. i die die ask her help me c if he's there finally got hold of him..

but til now, HLE status stil in process only.. hai

dar80, i think the no. they've stated on the letter is actually a general line. tat's wat the auntie who picked up my call told me. i stil thought it's a DID.

Hi Shutiao,

Apparently they received my 3mths payslips which i mailed last friday and they called mi saying they have received it and they are processing my HLE so by nxt week my HLE should be approved. then i say how abt my AHG?she says different dept in charge.so they need ard one mth. that means the earliest i can get its end jan?? she says she will expedite for me. well. ZZzzzz .

Let's welcome our new neighbour, cyanide. :yamseng:

Below is the updated list. hmm seems like this thread moving slower than the st 93 one. not so many ppl at st 64? :unsure:

677A : cyanide

Hi Shutiao,

Apparently they received my 3mths payslips which i mailed last friday and they called mi saying they have received it and they are processing my HLE so by nxt week my HLE should be approved. then i say how abt my AHG?she says different dept in charge.so they need ard one mth. that means the earliest i can get its end jan?? she says she will expedite for me. well. ZZzzzz .

Yo tinyeyes,

wah ur officer not bad leh stil got cal u to say they've rec'd it and is currently processing ur application. and tat it'll b approved by nex wk. i tink i've sent out mine last wed or thur but til now haven even rec any call from the officer. haiz. duno when then can get it approved. sianzz...

o i heard if u got apply AHG, wil take a longer time. my frn applied and i tink he waited abt 2 mths for the keys. he gettin his keys on 2 jan. so gd... envy envy.. when wil our turn come?? :(

Edited by shutiao06

Let's welcome our new neighbour, cyanide. :yamseng:

Below is the updated list. hmm seems like this thread moving slower than the st 93 one. not so many ppl at st 64? :unsure:

677A : cyanide

Yo tinyeyes,

wah ur officer not bad leh stil got cal u to say they've rec'd it and is currently processing ur application. and tat it'll b approved by nex wk. i tink i've sent out mine last wed or thur but til now haven even rec any call from the officer. haiz. duno when then can get it approved. sianzz...

o i heard if u got apply AHG, wil take a longer time. my frn applied and i tink he waited abt 2 mths for the keys. he gettin his keys on 2 jan. so gd... envy envy.. when wil our turn come?? :(

i predict its end of jan lo.scali still need to wait for cpf to deduct money etc...then drag here drag here.in the end after gong xi fa cai then can get keys