Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Cisco SafeHome is $37.40/mth after gst for wireless motion sensor, wireles door magnet contact, 24 hr monitoring, 1 remote control. Safehome plus is all above + insurance coverage and wireless smoke detector + additional remote control (key fob to arm/disarm) is $53.45/mth after gst.

ADT is $40.70/mth after gst for wireless motion sensor, wireless door magnet contact, wireless smoke detector, 24 hr monitoring, remote control + insurance coverage from NTUC that insure the house structure, renovation, personal liablity etc.

The equipment belongs to you at the end of the 3-yr contract. U can choose not to subscribe to the 24 hr monitoring after the contract, but the siren will still sound if there is intrusion and detection of smoke, but no one will call u. U can pay your neighbour monthly to monitor for u. haha..

I think is not bad for emergency medical help,when held in duress and if u have a maid who doesn't know how to call police, scdf , or ambulance to explain where is the location of the house in case of emergencies, she can just press the panic button.

Both companies offer free systems and installation for 3 yr sign up.

ADT promotion is free 2 mths monitoring services for sign up by 31 march 2008, but a bit rush to make decision now, shall wait for next promotion.

It's best to have it wired during ur renovation to minimise visible trunking if u have false ceiling at the living room. A land line phone has to be extended to near the door or if not, u can just wired the control panel near the current phone line, but control panel is best placed near the main door so was to easily arm/disarm before u leave the house in case u do not have additional key fob/remote control. If u place it in ur room or far away from the main door, I think by x mths u will stop using this alarm system.

Going by cost efficiency I think ADT is better. Not sure about the services between ADT and Cisco though.

if u need help, i can get my friend to you. :notti: mayb he can advise moreas he's from ADT.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but so far haven't meet up with anyone here leh

haha

jjcian welcome to the blk!

Thks teodami :lol:

Anyone in 678A shifted in yet? Hope to go and see look see look, haha..

Hi jjcian

Welcome!! I'm from 678C.

So what's the status of your reno? Have u start?

Hi missyling,

This is my 4th week of reno, and i'll say its only 40% done :(

Cos I told the ID tat we are not in a hurry and will rather they spend more time to do a quality reno!

Me and my big mouth :(

How is yrs coming along?

Hi missyling,

This is my 4th week of reno, and i'll say its only 40% done :)

Cos I told the ID tat we are not in a hurry and will rather they spend more time to do a quality reno!

How is yrs coming along?

which ID you had sign to? :(

Hi missyling,

This is my 4th week of reno, and i'll say its only 40% done :)

How is yrs coming along?

Me haven even confirmed my ID. Now still sourcing around. Anyway, we have not check our defect yet. :(

which ID you had sign to? :disturb:

Choose Ciseern cos WTB like the design and within our budget, ID also quite a nice bloke though he is really BLUR!

Hope everything turns out as per his designs 8|

Me haven even confirmed my ID. Now still sourcing around. Anyway, we have not check our defect yet. 8|

Ohh... Happy hunting for ID 8|

But be warned that it will take a loooong time for the defects to be fixed!! :rofl:

we are almost done

in the final week le.

our ID do very fast ah. Tink they very gan chiong to take $$

haha

How long is your reno?

Can go see see look look? :rofl:

Edited by jjcian

shootmie

yr wedding pix look very blissful!

wish my windows panel have 4, look more wider!

haha

jjcian, we will be there most of the weekend. Pm me yr floor, next time if i see u there can ask u over

jjcian, we will be there most of the weekend. Pm me yr floor, next time if i see u there can ask u over

Just PM you.. hope to meet up with more neighbours too :good:

675A : samluvbliss, toothytooth

675B : Spotkev, Alexter, greenskyiv

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt, thomnjan

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677B : shootmie

677C : inuya5ha

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan, jogal, baby_whyme

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678C : missyling, adathong

678D : dar80, NiVleK

Hi neighbours, I am new here. Got my keys to my place at B676A. Hope to see some of you around when I move in in Jul!

Hi guys

Would really appreciate if you could send me your 3d drawings, for those with slanted living room.

I have engaged an ID for my flat (677C) with the same slanted living room, and the living area is badly designed. It is suggested to have a false wall (horizontal to the window panels), but it has blocked out all the sunlight and wind from the windows, causing 2/3 of the living area to the maindoor to be dark.

Very upset. Will be meeting up with him again tmor to sort it out, so hope to get some ideas first before meeting him.

Thanks very much in advance.

Hi guys

Would really appreciate if you could send me your 3d drawings, for those with slanted living room.

I have engaged an ID for my flat (677C) with the same slanted living room, and the living area is badly designed. It is suggested to have a false wall (horizontal to the window panels), but it has blocked out all the sunlight and wind from the windows, causing 2/3 of the living area to the maindoor to be dark.

Very upset. Will be meeting up with him again tmor to sort it out, so hope to get some ideas first before meeting him.

Thanks very much in advance.

hi,

The first ID I went to also suggested to build a feature wall to 'straighten' the living room (for the TV) but instead of having only 1 thick feature wall (which I assumed ur id suggested, that covered 2 of the 3 panels), he suggested 2 thinner feature walls and that affects 1/3 of the windows. Either way, I feel it's a loss of space so I decided to do away with the feature walls. Some IDs suggested making a feature wall next to the bomb shelter so that the TV faces the direction where the rooms are located (ur back faces the rooms). Alternatively, u can place the TV at the wall outside BR3 but will get distracted when pple walk from room to living room. I'll be placing my tv at the slanted wall. My sofa will also be slanted. I just found out from a mag that it's not appropriate to sit directly below L-box as fengshui advised that it 'suppresses' the person sitting below it. I don't have any 3d pics to share because I did not ask for them from the ID. Don want them to think that I'm there to 'kop' their ideas.

hope that helps :)