Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

chill man~ we are talking about the design of the bus stop... and we are not saying that the bus stop is totally useless~ we are cool and absolutly thankful that there is a bus stop right at the entrance of our estate... and we are appreciative bout what some of the forum users/residents from our estate had done to make it a reality to have a bus stop infront of the entrance of our estate...

but touch your heart, the design of the bus stop is old-school rite? no doubt right?

regards

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yah lah, old design lah, then now waiting for u to write to LTA to change to newer bus stop leh. Haha :P

Yah lah, old design lah, then now waiting for u to write to LTA to change to newer bus stop leh. Haha :P

U are the one who write to LTA ah? if not y so big reaction? hahaha!

hmm which bus stops u guys talkin abt ah? err..din notice. is it the one opp the temple.. dun tink so rite..tink tat bus stop was already there.. so tat means rite in front of the entrance (as in the main entrance whereby the cars enter), there's now a new bus stop?

guess the best thing is tat it's both practical and presentable then wil satisfy all of us :notti:

hmm which bus stops u guys talkin abt ah? err..din notice. is it the one opp the temple.. dun tink so rite..tink tat bus stop was already there.. so tat means rite in front of the entrance (as in the main entrance whereby the cars enter), there's now a new bus stop?

guess the best thing is tat it's both practical and presentable then wil satisfy all of us :notti:

If I'm not wrong, its the bus stop outside the main entrance right ?

Saw it yesterday .. but how come no bus numbers there ? I wunder wat buses pass by there.. if got 502, good leh !!

just booked a corridor unit @ 677c !

sad .. paid so much more compared to you guys =(

anyway.. any 1 mind to share some inner pics of the unit ? how i wish i can walk in my unit now =(

just booked a corridor unit @ 677c !

sad .. paid so much more compared to you guys =(

anyway.. any 1 mind to share some inner pics of the unit ? how i wish i can walk in my unit now =(

Hi junxian,

Welcome to the neighbourhood :yamseng:

well..dun b sad.. at least u managed to get a unit rite? :)

hmm is ur unit the slanted one or? perhaps u can post ur floor plan then easier for us to know whether it's similiar to ours then can share wif u the pics hee. as for mine, it's corridor unit but diff blk.. slanted wall..so not too sure whether urs is the same ;)

after so long.. updated list.

great, the list wil b gettin longer with the recent bi-monthly sale. welcome to all new neighbours :)

675A : samluvbliss, toothytooth

675B : Spotkev, Alexter, greenskyiv

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt, thomnjan

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677B : shootmie

677C : inuya5ha, junxian

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan, jogal, baby_whyme, jjcian

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678C : missyling, adathong

678D : dar80, NiVleK

Thanks shutiao

Erm. Mirror image of yours.

When its my turn to choose, left all slanted units le :(

Need to do some budgeting for reno =P

Also read about the common defects... now i m worried :unsure: must prepare checklist le.

Just visited my unit yesterday, my neighbor now happily using the corridor space =X even parked a bicycle in front of my door :(

anyone done washing at the washing bay?

where is the tap for water?

or is there any tap in the carpark?

very heavy to bring water from home.

There is no tap at the washing bay. Seems like HDB have not install it yet.

One more thing about the carpark is that there is limited number of motorcycle lot. Wanna park there always full! So no choice have to drive car. Worst to worst, i park my bike under my block.

hmm, i think the entry into the first carpark is too far away, always seem to want to enter by the first "entry" we see. Seems more ergonomic to enter by the 1st entrance, but that's an exit!

The arrow signs on the carpark ground is not very ergonomic. The signs seems to suggest that once we enter by the entrance which is quite far in, then we have to go up the 2nd deck, cannot go directly to level 1,as is against traffic arrow signs.

Who can we report/complain to?

Thanks shutiao

Erm. Mirror image of yours.

When its my turn to choose, left all slanted units le :(

Need to do some budgeting for reno =P

Also read about the common defects... now i m worried :unsure: must prepare checklist le.

Just visited my unit yesterday, my neighbor now happily using the corridor space =X even parked a bicycle in front of my door :(

icic.. hmm mayb u can look at my blog..in the 1st few pages i shld have posted some pics on the layout hee.

yap, i guess so.. all the straight units already snapped up long ago.. even when it was our turn, oso left wif slanted ones oni. but luckily we managed to get high flr hee. but expected la, our Q no was so far back :P so urs is which flr? :notti:

yap, better check ur unit early.. and submit the defects fast..cos bsc wil take their own sweet time wif the rectification one..tink most of us here has experienced tat..

hee.very common la i guess.. tat's the disadv of corridor unit i guess. ours so far ok.. but oso got neighbours parkin their bicycle at the lift lobby there..

so gd luck and happy searchin for ur ID! it's a tedious process :P

hmm, i think the entry into the first carpark is too far away, always seem to want to enter by the first "entry" we see. Seems more ergonomic to enter by the 1st entrance, but that's an exit!

The arrow signs on the carpark ground is not very ergonomic. The signs seems to suggest that once we enter by the entrance which is quite far in, then we have to go up the 2nd deck, cannot go directly to level 1,as is against traffic arrow signs.

Who can we report/complain to?

hmm town council or MP? duno if it helps..

another one i guess would b the u turn sign.. very troublesome gota go one big round. wonder whether feasible for them to allow a right turn for cars comin from jurong pt direction..haiz.

icic.. hmm mayb u can look at my blog..in the 1st few pages i shld have posted some pics on the layout hee.

yap, i guess so.. all the straight units already snapped up long ago.. even when it was our turn, oso left wif slanted ones oni. but luckily we managed to get high flr hee. but expected la, our Q no was so far back :P so urs is which flr? :notti:

yap, better check ur unit early.. and submit the defects fast..cos bsc wil take their own sweet time wif the rectification one..tink most of us here has experienced tat..

hee.very common la i guess.. tat's the disadv of corridor unit i guess. ours so far ok.. but oso got neighbours parkin their bicycle at the lift lobby there..

so gd luck and happy searchin for ur ID! it's a tedious process :P

12th floor :notti: . i m trying to ask my officer whether can go see see look look or not....

Not sure when to start look for ID , also check for defect only after get keys rite? :P

cant stop thinking about the house :unsure:

another one i guess would b the u turn sign.. very troublesome gota go one big round. wonder whether feasible for them to allow a right turn for cars comin from jurong pt direction..haiz.

I already sent a request to LTA in March 10; so far only got 1 reply from them on March 17. No news since then.

CQ: Request to removal of kerb divider (ifms 601569)

We refer to your email of 10/03/2008.

Thank you for confirming the exact location of the proposed centre opening along Jurong West Street 64 near block 678D. We are pleased to inform you that we are currently working with the HDB to look into its feasibility of providing the centre opening.

Edited by rumi