Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm. as long as the bbq pits are not just under my block as I'm staying very low floor & facing the open space near the sheltered pavilion where many pple like to loiter around for no reasons and even sleep on the seats like they have no homes. imagine the pits might likely be erected just beside the sheltered pavilion!!

Not to mention the bbq smell & oily flying up & the noise...My sis stay at 18th floor in a condo and the BBQ smell can fly up to her unit as the pits are just below her block.

If is in the middle of the open area, say in front of the amphitheatre, then i think is ok though I am quite against the idea coz prefer peaceful environment.

There is a BBQ area at the JW central at the neighbourhood park area. my friend living around there told me.

Edited by rumi

Yeap, there are BBQ pits available at the 68X estate that is beside us. My WTB stays there and we rented the pit before... When we opened out the pit, we were disgusted to find lizards and HUGE ants in the pit! :(

Hahaha, they are not as clean as the pits in East Coast as they were not frequently used... I usually see people BBQing there during the school holidays only.. Must equip ourselves with zippo fluid if we are to use the public pits to get rid of all the insects and creepie crawlies! :D

Hmm. as long as the bbq pits are not just under my block as I'm staying very low floor & facing the open space near the sheltered pavilion where many pple like to loiter around for no reasons and even sleep on the seats like they have no homes. imagine the pits might likely be erected just beside the sheltered pavilion!!

Not to mention the bbq smell & oily flying up & the noise...My sis stay at 18th floor in a condo and the BBQ smell can fly up to her unit as the pits are just below her block.

If is in the middle of the open area, say in front of the amphitheatre, then i think is ok though I am quite against the idea coz prefer peaceful environment.

There is a BBQ area at the JW central at the neighbourhood park area. my friend living around there told me.

may i know how to post a pic?? no matter how i post , just cannot . sigh. HELP!!!!!!

prob u can go to http://www.picoodle.com/, its rather simple...

just click browse -> select the pic to upload -> resize -> click upload -> and copy the URL and paste here

that shld do the trick :)

Yeap, there are BBQ pits available at the 68X estate that is beside us. My WTB stays there and we rented the pit before... When we opened out the pit, we were disgusted to find lizards and HUGE ants in the pit! :(

Hahaha, they are not as clean as the pits in East Coast as they were not frequently used... I usually see people BBQing there during the school holidays only.. Must equip ourselves with zippo fluid if we are to use the public pits to get rid of all the insects and creepie crawlies! :D

:jawdrop: really?? i've seen pple bbqing there for the past few weekends...

tat's where i tot we could have our own bbq also, who knows that there are no bbq pits in our area :bangwall:

I more concerned about the **** divider in front of the main entrance.

Everyday I got to make illegal u turn there... wah liew, not good le..

sorry, y u got to make illegal u-turn har? :dunno:

I more concerned about the **** divider in front of the main entrance.

Everyday I got to make illegal u turn there... wah liew, not good le..

ya tat's another prob. but wonderin whether possible to allow a right turn there. :dunno:

hi hi , actually i am frm july 07 ballot. but didn know there is this talk till now. ha ha so blur.

oic.. so we're from the same ballot hee. have u shifted in already? we've juz shifted in 3wks ago hee :D

ya tat's another prob. but wonderin whether possible to allow a right turn there. :dunno:

oic.. so we're from the same ballot hee. have u shifted in already? we've juz shifted in 3wks ago hee :D

waiting for pics of your new home :dribble::dribble:

Cox can't turn right into our estate, so gotta make an illegal u turn from the cross junction then turn into our estate... :)

sorry, y u got to make illegal u-turn har? :dunno:

For the U turn, cos hor...if you need to drive to Gek Poh direction, coming out of our place need to make a U turn at the traffic light (T - junction) , this U turn not so bad la...got a lot of space.

Also if you coming from Jurong Point and going past the CC and you cannot turn right cos of the divider, the U turn ahead for this (cross junction) is a little bit more cramp. I see cars cannot turn properly and reverse there....

Edited by NiVleK

For the U turn, cos hor...if you need to drive to Gek Poh direction, coming out of our place need to make a U turn at the traffic light (T - junction) , this U turn not so bad la...got a lot of space.

Also if you coming from Jurong Point and going past the CC and you cannot turn right cos of the divider, the U turn ahead for this (cross junction) is a little bit more cramp. I see cars cannot turn properly and reverse there....

ya, agree.. i also got prob with turning at the cross junction there, its freaking narrow!! dun like to do u-turn there.. if coming by JP, rather take the main road (where the petrol station is) so that no need to make u-turn..

Ya thats why now if I wanna pick up my wife from JP I told her to cross the road and wait opposite JP so that I dun need to make that narrow U turn...

Not safe..

Coz that junction is not meant to make a U turn due to the narrow road. so u are in fact making an illegal U turn. We are supposed to turn right towards the temple then U turn at that junction then go straight then turn left to our estate.

Anyway we tried to do a U turn there, ended up need to reverse a bit before proceeding. Is dangerous. I think better make a proper U turn at the other side for now or go by the petrol station way before LTA reply me on the feasibily on opening up the divider at st 64.

Aiya, anything without a U-turn sign is illegal mah.

At the T-junction also dangerous to u-turn esp when you cannot manage to u turn in time and the green arrow for right turn is flashing, the cars on the right side can then turn left, which if you are not careful, can collide..

wah lau. Sound confusing.

Haha we also U turn at the T junction just near the new bus stop. but that stretch of road is wider....

we've all been making illegal u turns. hahaha

Haha we also U turn at the T junction just near the new bus stop. but that stretch of road is wider....

we've all been making illegal u turns. hahaha

yes i did that too...

i guess lots of us had feedback to the LTA... hope they do something soon.

its been awhile since i posted.

but i had to post about this, vandalism in our carpark.

came home today after work, saw a couple looking worried standing infront of their Lancer.

then i saw there are a lots of shoe prints and dented bonnet.

i was like WTF.... who had done that..... did they offended anyone here?

and that was my usually parking lot....

then at 9pm i when down to wash my car... and i walk around the carpark and i notice a few other car got dended bonnet with shoe prints...

We got vandalism!!! and looks like done by a group of people. print looks like those workers shoes.

one car very badly bended on the bonnet and even the roof.

I feel for the owner... and that is a 2 month car... SJE

270620081293.jpg

270620081291.jpg

270620081296.jpg

i think these few owers still did not know about their car

1 altis and 2 mazda3

not sure how many others.

pls help with the look out....