Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

I think my neighbour oso not too good leh.. I'm beside the stairs and the unit to my diagonal right put their stuff along my side of the corridor and also chained the bicycles to the stairs oso... They happily kept the corridor in front of their place nice and empty!! :curse:

So pissed when I went to view the place after I collected my keys... My mom just asked me to ren a bit, dun go quarrel with them, cox not too good leh, neighbours. Will not be nice...

They had a house warming thing on Sunday, waah.. finally saw the family.. Seems to be a lao beng and lao lian couple... :(

Adding Nonex to the 675A family... :)

675A : samluvbliss, toothytooth, apprye, Nonex

675B : Spotkev, Alexter, greenskyiv

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt, thomnjan

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal,ed12,Fadyl

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677B : shootmie

677C : inuya5ha, junxian, norah

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan, jogal, baby_whyme, jjcian

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678C : missyling, adathong, reds79

678D : dar80, NiVleK

Edited by apprye

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Welcome ! :yamseng: its yours the corner or corridor unit ?

:dancingqueen:

Hi Junxian! Mine is the corridor unit. See that you're sourcing for ID too! I really think that we forumers, will benefit from having a thread like this especially so for me, first time home buyer. I was going thru shutiao06's reno blog last nite, felt like watching a movie dude! Clicking away as new events unfold.... hahahahaaha.

Anyway, all of the reno I've seen from our fellow neighbours were very nice and unique. I think the forum contributes to such. :)

anyone of you find that the walls between the corner and corridor units very thin? :dunno:

reason i'm asking is because one fine night, i was sitting on my sofa watching tv when i feel heard noise and vibrations (similar to impending thunderstorm)... on closer inspection, found that it was coming from my neighbour as they are watching a movie (Jurassic Park???) with their sound system (on full blast??)...

best thing is, i checked with neighbour upstairs who happen to be my friend and they experienced the same thing too!! :jawdrop:

just yesterday I was discussing with my wife if we should put a shoe rack outside our unit to 'chop' the place. :notti:

Eventually decided not to because we still prefer the corridor clutter-free and we're hoping our new neighbours will be a young couple/family. High chance based on my observation of the units that were being selected during the previous ballot exercise. :dancingqueen:

Thats why I am pissed. I am a reasonable person, but I am unreasonable if you are also one inconsiderate person.

To have small racks and few potted plants is ok to me. But to occupy 90% of the stretch of the corridor including the tiny space in front of my door is unacceptable.

Till now, WCTC reply is feeble.

i am pretty amused by the amount of households, hanging clothes at the windows.. probably they dun even need curtains.. haha

we do hang clothes in one of the room but we do those kind of hook for bamboo stick (like the kitchen) @ the room ceiling.. .. :P

Hi Junxian! Mine is the corridor unit. See that you're sourcing for ID too! I really think that we forumers, will benefit from having a thread like this especially so for me, first time home buyer. I was going thru shutiao06's reno blog last nite, felt like watching a movie dude! Clicking away as new events unfold.... hahahahaaha.

Anyway, all of the reno I've seen from our fellow neighbours were very nice and unique. I think the forum contributes to such. :)

ya. its qoute tiring ... so far only 1 id impressed me and my wtb suprisingly its a young lady :sport-smiley-018:

her idea make me feel "why-no-id/myself-ever-think-of-this" :thumbs up:

maybe young ppl mind alike. haha. ;)

ya learnt alot from from ppl here. :good:

Hi all, so how's the complaint to Town Council? Any Help?

I also need to do complaint, 3 out of 6 unit from my level chain their bicycles outside the corridor.

My corner unit neighbour even place the bicycle beside the common corridor on my stretch which causes my kid of 4yrs old nearly bum into it when she ran to the lift. Also, they placed their "gim zua tang" burning joss paper outside. They will burn joss paper twice a month and afte burning, throw the strings outside my corridor. Got 1 morning I wake up and saw some ashes along my doorway, when i opened the door, alot of ashes laying around my corridor. They don't even bother to cover the tin after burning. Do you think it is reasonable to complain? I also worry Town coucil will quote my unit too, cos 3 out of 6 unit got bicycles, 1 unit not shifted in yet and 2 unit is near the rubbish chute side, so they sure will not be affected.

Really suay to have such neighbours so near me.

Yoz Commando,

Nice meeting you last nite. Must say that my wife and I find your MBR very nice and your dinning table (should have gotten yours, haha). Hope to drop by your place more often to have nice chat.

Cheers ^_^

No prob henrywoo1978,

i guess it's the colors of the wall and the light that created the cozy ambiance.

As for the marble table, it's a hand-me-down. Just wat I wanted to get so it actually saved me a thousand + $ too. Can have a small steamboat gathering too! :sport-smiley-004:

hi all,

wow juz read the updates in this thread since readin it abt 1wk+ back. hmm quite a lot of comments on neighbours.. well i guess for the enbloc grp, perhaps most of them r the older generation..so tend to have more things which they brought over. and also dun bear to throw them away.. understand it's kinda unsightly and might obstruct the walkway since our corridor is reali quite narrow. tink NiVleK's neighbour reali a bit overboard... hopefully TC gives u a satisfactory reply and take action soon.

for us, we've shifted in on 8/6 :) guess we r quite lucky. our neighbour is a rather young couple with a daughter. ours is corridor unit but we dun have any prob wif our neighbour..neither do we leave our stuff outside hee. but as our reno stil not fully completed, sometimes the worker dirty the common corridor we also feel quite pai sei :P but my neighbour has been friendly so far.. :)

and glad to c new neighbours in our neighbourhood :dancingqueen: and 2 new additions to our blk hee.

Fadyl, thanks for visitin my blog and glad u find tat it's like a movie.. hee. hopefully there's useful info :)

btw, juz wana check.. anyone has prob wif the MBR shower screen? as in after bathin, the water seeps out of the glass panel and the floor wil b wet? juz feedback to BSC on tue, they told me gota go buy the rubber thingy from DIY shop and fix it to the glass door... was askin them y hdb doesnt provide..

so anyone actually bought it?

No prob henrywoo1978,

i guess it's the colors of the wall and the light that created the cozy ambiance.

As for the marble table, it's a hand-me-down. Just wat I wanted to get so it actually saved me a thousand + $ too. Can have a small steamboat gathering too! :sport-smiley-004:

wow commando, then i hope to drop by soon too to look at ur lovely place :notti:

do update me if there's any gathering :yamseng:

Edited by shutiao06

hi all,

wow juz read the updates in this thread since readin it abt 1wk+ back. hmm quite a lot of comments on neighbours.. well i guess for the enbloc grp, perhaps most of them r the older generation..so tend to have more things which they brought over. and also dun bear to throw them away.. understand it's kinda unsightly and might obstruct the walkway since our corridor is reali quite narrow. tink NiVleK's neighbour reali a bit overboard... hopefully TC gives u a satisfactory reply and take action soon.

for us, we've shifted in on 8/6 :) guess we r quite lucky. our neighbour is a rather young couple with a daughter. ours is corridor unit but we dun have any prob wif our neighbour..neither do we leave our stuff outside hee. but as our reno stil not fully completed, sometimes the worker dirty the common corridor we also feel quite pai sei :P but my neighbour has been friendly so far.. :)

and glad to c new neighbours in our neighbourhood :dancingqueen: and 2 new additions to our blk hee.

Fadyl, thanks for visitin my blog and glad u find tat it's like a movie.. hee. hopefully there's useful info :)

btw, juz wana check.. anyone has prob wif the MBR shower screen? as in after bathin, the water seeps out of the glass panel and the floor wil b wet? juz feedback to BSC on tue, they told me gota go buy the rubber thingy from DIY shop and fix it to the glass door... was askin them y hdb doesnt provide..

so anyone actually bought it?

wow commando, then i hope to drop by soon too to look at ur lovely place :notti:

do update me if there's any gathering :yamseng:

Yeah. I want to join in the gathering too!!

Btw, TC replied me with those very standard answers. Perhaps later I should copy some and quote it here. Basically what the meaning to me was, "we will post notices on board to inform them and there is an officer walking around daily to see if anyone needs some advice of usage of common areas. Other than that, your problem la." I am still pissed and will wait to see if there is any improvements.

And you are right about the MBR shower thing. Gek Poh DIY shop (near Prime) sells these rubber thing of different flap lengths, each $11. I am going to get one soon to try it but dunno which length to get... It's really quite irritating to see water seeping into the supposedly dry area.

Anyone subscribes to Straits Times here???

I want to know the approximate timing for the delivery at our area as I leave my place early (around 645am) and I want to bring the papers to my workplace.