Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jt88

Home & Decor Fair 2007

Home & Decor Fair 2007

Home & Decor, one of Singapore’s most established lifestyle furniture magazines, is celebrating its 20th birthday with a huge fair at Marina Square. The exhibition brings together homeowners, from young professionals to families, looking for the latest in furnishing and gadgets for their homes.

The exhibition will take place at Marina Square, Central Atrium, on Sep 28-30th 2007.

Opening hours are from 11am to 9pm.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Home & Decor Fair 2007

Home & Decor, one of Singapore’s most established lifestyle furniture magazines, is celebrating its 20th birthday with a huge fair at Marina Square. The exhibition brings together homeowners, from young professionals to families, looking for the latest in furnishing and gadgets for their homes.

The exhibition will take place at Marina Square, Central Atrium, on Sep 28-30th 2007.

Opening hours are from 11am to 9pm.

Cheer! thks for the info!:jawdrop::good:

well, i've been there and kinda bit disappointed coz theres only abt 10 booths occupy mainly by IDs, 1 blum cabinet retailer, 1 clipsal electrical switches retailer, 1 floor laminate/parquet retailer, etc. not as much as wat i've expected it to be. i think Marina Square is kinda small for such exhibition. !!

Edited by leen

well, i've been there and kinda bit disappointed coz theres only abt 10 booths occupy mainly by IDs, 1 blum cabinet retailer, 1 clipsal electrical switches retailer, 1 floor laminate/parquet retailer, etc. not as much as wat i've expected it to be. i think Marina Square is kinda small for such exhibition. :dribble:

Yeah I agree. Dragged my hb n kids and nothing much... got info on citygas and bot one issue of magazine n came back : (