Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Solar Film For Home Window, Where To Get?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

don't what company name from classified ads 67281160 quote privacy/solar film 3rm flat $400++, doctor doors gallery tel 64513168 2 windows for $80++ so expensive,

But Jason *** quote me for 6 windows frosted film at reasonable price, he coming to my house to measure.

Edited by dean

Dear all,

I wanted to change my existing window films as it has rainbow effect [just like oil on ground after rain will give you the circular streak of rainbow pattern] at night when room lights are turned on. I wondered whether this is a normal phenomenon as I was told by the installer this is caused by the scratch resistant coat on the film itself? Do all films have such phenomenon. Can anyone comment on this matter? Appreciate it. Thanks.

ek3civic

Dear all,

I wanted to change my existing window films as it has rainbow effect [just like oil on ground after rain will give you the circular streak of rainbow pattern] at night when room lights are turned on. I wondered whether this is a normal phenomenon as I was told by the installer this is caused by the scratch resistant coat on the film itself? Do all films have such phenomenon. Can anyone comment on this matter? Appreciate it. Thanks.

ek3civic

Hi Dean,

How is Jason workmanship and his film quality? The price is reasonable but i afraid it may shrink after awhile? Any comment from the others?

don't what company name from classified ads 67281160 quote privacy/solar film 3rm flat $400++, doctor doors gallery tel 64513168 2 windows for $80++ so expensive,

But Jason *** quote me for 6 windows frosted film at reasonable price, he coming to my house to measure.

Hi Dean,

How is Jason workmanship and his film quality? The price is reasonable but i afraid it may shrink after awhile? Any comment from the others?

YEs! Any comments from other forumers about this Jason's workmanship?

I need solar film for my window as well.