Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gumbokins

Supreme Laminated Flooring

hi

i bought supreme ac5 range at $4psf

when they deliver, it was inovar box . when i asked the sales person, he told me only inovar has ac5 range.

however i check on inovar website, for the same colour, wich is mf993, it is only AC3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i cheated?????? vvvvvvvvvvv sad cus tru out my reno i keep getting cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

hi seashell, sorry to hear ur woes..

did u get the laminated flooring from supreme direct?

from wat i understand from the inovar sales guy, he said inovar used to manufacture the floorings for supreme til recently, so maybe they manufactured ac5 for the same color for supreme..? and he claims tt the AC ratings for some companies is based on their own guidelines (inovar's is based on international guidelines) dunno how true lah.. cud be his sales gimmick.. :dunno:

why dun u go back to the person u signed the supreme floorings with and tell them u want what u signed for.. cos it shud be stated in receipt rite..

hope everything turns out well at the end for u.. :)

oh n came across this article also.. just for info..

http://www.laminateflooringco.com/a-laminate-ac-ratings.html

Edited by butterfingerzz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi

i bought supreme ac5 range at $4psf

when they deliver, it was inovar box . when i asked the sales person, he told me only inovar has ac5 range.

however i check on inovar website, for the same colour, wich is mf993, it is only AC3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i cheated?????? vvvvvvvvvvv sad cus tru out my reno i keep getting cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

hi seashell,

mf993 is exactly the colour i got direct from inovar..it's called "maple eko" or something right? i called up the sales guy who serve me at inovar and it's confirmed that mf993 has never been produced in ac5 rating (whether in inovar or any other brands in the past)...ever!!

i suggest you go back to supreme and ask for an explanation/compensation. btw, the price you paid is very high...i got it cheaper than you (and they throw in free rubber underlay for me...plus no GST!!). not sure if you got extra perks with your high price tho...

hi seashell,

mf993 is exactly the colour i got direct from inovar..it's called "maple eko" or something right? i called up the sales guy who serve me at inovar and it's confirmed that mf993 has never been produced in ac5 rating (whether in inovar or any other brands in the past)...ever!!

i suggest you go back to supreme and ask for an explanation/compensation. btw, the price you paid is very high...i got it cheaper than you (and they throw in free rubber underlay for me...plus no GST!!). not sure if you got extra perks with your high price tho...

hi

how much u paid ?? very sad now.. i keep getting cheating from the start of my reno :( :(

i asked supreme, he said, the board was send for PSB testing under singapore standards and indeed was AC5...

so do i still have a case ? :(

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by seashell

hi seashell, sorry to hear ur woes..

did u get the laminated flooring from supreme direct?

from wat i understand from the inovar sales guy, he said inovar used to manufacture the floorings for supreme til recently, so maybe they manufactured ac5 for the same color for supreme..? and he claims tt the AC ratings for some companies is based on their own guidelines (inovar's is based on international guidelines) dunno how true lah.. cud be his sales gimmick.. :dunno:

why dun u go back to the person u signed the supreme floorings with and tell them u want what u signed for.. cos it shud be stated in receipt rite..

hope everything turns out well at the end for u.. :)

oh n came across this article also.. just for info..

http://www.laminateflooringco.com/a-laminate-ac-ratings.html

hi

confirmed mine is ac3 under international standards.. innovar have ac5 standard, which is a 10mm board..THAT IS $6++ PSF...

Edited by seashell

hi

confirmed mine is ac3 under international standards.. innovar have ac5 standard, which is a 10mm board..THAT IS $6++ PSF...

has ur laminated floorings been installed? how much did u pay supreme for it? if u r not getting wat u paid for then complain to them?

but im using inovar ac3, think shud be sufficient bah..

Anyone here interested to install laminate flooring, supply by Inovar Flooring. i had deposited $500. Willing to let at $400. The deposit is transferable & no expiry date.

Package including:- (Which stated in the receipt)

- Base on est 450 sqft (3 bedroom), can be upgrade or downgrade. No limitation.

1) No color limit, free simple design.

2) Coordinate with main contractor / ID

3) No more hidden cost.

4) Option to hack skirting for 3 bedroom $200. (Hack, clear & free plastering)

5) Trim wooden door if require as goodwill

6) Supply new skirting and trimming and reinstallation

7) Lifetime guarantee on material - stain, fading, surface wear, workmanship and termite resistance.

8) No expiry date.

9) Price will be based on actual site measurement.

10) Option to use 0% instalmant plan by using UOB credit card up to 12 mths.

11) Option to do rubber underlay @ $1.00 sq ft (est. $450)

Serve and handle by Sales Manager (Singapore branch). Quite impress and like by his service.

Due to my personal reason, not able to op for this laminate flooring.

Interested buyer, please pm or email to me @ typ126@yahoo.com

P/S: Totally agreed what seashell said as above. same as the sales manager told me. In my opinion, AC5 design will look more class and grand if you lay on big areas. Cos there will joint line in between (that's is the design).

For HDB, AC3 should be enough cos is tiny area.

Actually, I am really hope can op into Inovar flooring, cos i like their white range design very much. 100% love it.

Some of you may think "Why don't you op for it, since you like it so much".

My reason is : I can op of another laminate flooring that is totally FREE from a gift.

What will you choose? May be in future, this FREE one spoilt, it sure will go for Inovar Flooring.

Any one can advice how much is the Supreme laminate charge per sq ft?

Thanks.

Hope this doesn't come too late. Supreme Floor laminates come in different grades and different pricing, from between $5.20 to $8.80 per sqft, but this is the NORMAL price. Try to catch them at the furniture fairs at Expo where prices does come down quite a bit.

<!--quoteo(post=506121:date=Feb 22 2010, 10:10 PM:name=greenhouse)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (greenhouse @ Feb 22 2010, 10:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=506121"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Any one can advice how much is the Supreme laminate charge per sq ft?

Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hope this doesn't come too late. Supreme Floor laminates come in different grades and different pricing, from between $5.20 to $8.80 per sqft, but this is the NORMAL price. Try to catch them at the furniture fairs at Expo where prices does come down quite a bit.

Our ID gave us abt $4 per sqft, but of course that's their standard (lowest) grade "Essentials". Doesn't come with free door triming, we have to pay $50 per door which I found it expensive for door trimming. I'm not sure how much could fairs offer, it's better to check it out.

We went to Supreme office at Woodland to see the big piece laminate floorings, as the samples at my ID's showroom are very small. Luckily we went there as we found the colour we original selected is too dark. I think this is a good way to ensure our ID/contractor gives laminate flooring from Supreme and not xx Supreme.

Our ID gave us abt $4 per sqft, but of course that's their standard (lowest) grade "Essentials". Doesn't come with free door triming, we have to pay $50 per door which I found it expensive for door trimming. I'm not sure how much could fairs offer, it's better to check it out.

We went to Supreme office at Woodland to see the big piece laminate floorings, as the samples at my ID's showroom are very small. Luckily we went there as we found the colour we original selected is too dark. I think this is a good way to ensure our ID/contractor gives laminate flooring from Supreme and not xx Supreme.

You have been HAD! $4psf for a made in China laminate is very expensive, and $50 for a door trim is rediculous. Who is your ID? :o

For that price you can easily get a good quality, genuine made in Germany laminate with door trims included :D

You have been HAD! $4psf for a made in China laminate is very expensive, and $50 for a door trim is rediculous. Who is your ID? :o

For that price you can easily get a good quality, genuine made in Germany laminate with door trims included :D

many forumers and my colleague, recommended Supreme. we got another contractor quoted us $5.+ psf, so we found the price is fine. but our ID (3D Innovatives) didn't quote us door trim on our contract, he only told us after the 1st day hacking. :(

many forumers and my colleague, recommended Supreme. we got another contractor quoted us $5.+ psf, so we found the price is fine. but our ID (3D Innovatives) didn't quote us door trim on our contract, he only told us after the 1st day hacking. :(

Guess you have not done enough shopping around, and your ID is living up to their name in making the extra buck by being "innovative". :yamseng:

I was quoted $5.80/sqf but its AC 5 12 mm not 8mm. Supposingly latest series so is the price more justified??? Oh dear now i feel scared that i got tok hahah

You surely got "tok". Supreme where got AC5? Don't believe, call Spring Singapore and ask if they gave PSB certification for AC5 to Supreme or any other companies here who claimed to have PSB certification for AC5.

Want to claim from company who "tok" you, easy.

First, make sure they put in black & white in the sales order that their product is "AC5 according to EN13329", than take a piece of the flooring after installation and send it for testing. Here is a link for testing samples: http://www.taberindustries.com/

The "AC" is a EU standard, as "JIS" is Japanese, so no such thing as "AC" Spore standard.