Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Paying Extra For Paint

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

do you forsee needing wash and wear paint? like a child with artistic tendencies?

or if there is a colour you really really want; cheaper to upgrade then to repaint again a couple of years down the road.

Hi gumbokins

what color do Id's normally use...He gave me a duluc catalogue but there are so many varities

...and shades are different in say the new dulux Light and Space...as compared to the Supreme 3-in-1

When I asked Alvin he says 'just choose and I will give my suggestion'....like that difficult.

Coz some shades only available in some ranges....

hope this makes sense... :thumbs up: I think I need a kofi si... siu tai

is it true that we still have to repaint the house few years later even we use better grade of paint?

cos now ID giving us pentilite ICI...we have the colours we want under pentilite, so not sure if we need to upgrade to wash and wear or even All in one

is it worth paying $250 to upgrade to wash and wear or above for ICI paint..

i am using nipponpaint 's EASYWASH. Realli easy to maintain, dirts and stains can removed with normal soap+water.

i am using nipponpaint 's EASYWASH. Realli easy to maintain, dirts and stains can removed with normal soap+water.

is the sheen part shiny? where u can really see the difference between matt and sheen?

some colours i wanted is not in the ICI wash and wear or even nippon wash and wear

is all in one very exp?

should i just stick with pentilite?

Hi gumbokins

what color do Id's normally use...He gave me a duluc catalogue but there are so many varities

...and shades are different in say the new dulux Light and Space...as compared to the Supreme 3-in-1

When I asked Alvin he says 'just choose and I will give my suggestion'....like that difficult.

hope this makes sense... :thumbs up: I think I need a kofi si... siu tai

at least yours give you chose..mine id just turn to the cheapest range and i me chose the colour

Hi gumbokins

hope this makes sense... :yamseng: I think I need a kofi si... siu tai

lakmy: yuurrp unimax using dulux..but he told me cannot choose light and space only. i'll pm u abt the painting thing!!

kitty: i always thot re-painting the hse is up to you. my parents last painted their plc abt 7 yrs ago and it still looks alrite, just a bit dirty.

perhaps i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to choosing paint colours..coz i look at the colour rather than type of paint and maintenance lol. no foresight. hee hee.

How come need to top up?

For mine, it's written as $XXX for all painting, with ICI/Nippon paint, but type of paint wasn't mentioned, so I conveniently chose odourless, medifresh and easy wash.

How come need to top up?

For mine, it's written as $XXX for all painting, with ICI/Nippon paint, but type of paint wasn't mentioned, so I conveniently chose odourless, medifresh and easy wash.

donno leh cos he say he charge us only for that range..so if want better grade have to top $$$

How come need to top up?

but did they actually use those type of paint or just the colour?

coz colour can customise one :P

my contractor say can choose other colour but got to top up to customise the colour

coz i die die must use medifresh :P