Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

Evov Living

i got my evov sofa!

but there's a sad story to tell...

The delivery men couldn't get the sofa into the lift, so they dismantle one of the arms! And to my horror, they simply use stapler to staple back the piece of cloth that covers the bottom of the sofa! The stapling was horrific... sooooo ugly!

I tot they should have the courtesy to inform me whether they can dismantle the arm and staple it back. Cos i have paid for it, and i have the right to tell them to carry the sofa up the stairs!

Now my sofa's bottom is so ugly! To think that i paid thousand plus for this kind of workmanship!

I am in the process of waiting for Evov to send their experienced sofa maker to rectify the problem.

Even though the damage is at the bottom, but whenever i think about it, my heart sinks and ache...

how irresponsible of them not to inform you that there may be a chance that your sofa would not get/fit into the lift! hope you will be able to get the compensation you deserve.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good news! The guys are coming to my place to redo the sofa... hope it will return to its beautiful state!

Apart from the sofa issue, Evov is actually quite a nice place to get furniture. The sales person is quite friendly and i got a nice coffee table from them with a reasonable price! Not becos they agree to help me with the sofa problem that i praised them, their furniture are really good... Oh ya! I got a rug from them also... those who are looking for nice rugs can get from them, they are selling at half price now!

Good news! The guys are coming to my place to redo the sofa... hope it will return to its beautiful state!

Apart from the sofa issue, Evov is actually quite a nice place to get furniture. The sales person is quite friendly and i got a nice coffee table from them with a reasonable price! Not becos they agree to help me with the sofa problem that i praised them, their furniture are really good... Oh ya! I got a rug from them also... those who are looking for nice rugs can get from them, they are selling at half price now!

pleased to hear that! *fingers crossed* for the sofa :disturb:

pleased to hear that! *fingers crossed* for the sofa :D

Very sad... Evov promised to come redo the sofa, but they didn't. They simply forgot!! They will be coming in Jan... really have to keep my fingers crossed!

Very sad... Evov promised to come redo the sofa, but they didn't. They simply forgot!! They will be coming in Jan... really have to keep my fingers crossed!

They came to fixed sofa! My sofa's bottom is very nice now!

went to evov living today at south bridge road. In the webpage it states that its close at 8pm. i reached there at 7pm and they have already closed

sales person eat snake ya..sigh

went to evov living today at south bridge road. In the webpage it states that its close at 8pm. i reached there at 7pm and they have already closed

sales person eat snake ya..sigh

YES, I called them that day (Monday ) as well, but they say they will be having their Chinese New Year Dinner for their office and sales /showroom staff & will close early.......