Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jule

K&j 's Tanglin Halt View

How everything goin on?? Curious to see your house with capentry..

hihi, the carpentry arrived, so far only the kitchen cabinet half done, the rest are still wrapped up and it's all over the house!! They were still working when I dropped by just now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Verified the laminated was coded wrongly. At least no need to dig out and re-lay.... Phew.. !!

lucky you checked :) love your colours

hihi, the carpentry arrived, so far only the kitchen cabinet half done, the rest are still wrapped up and it's all over the house!! They were still working when I dropped by just now.

Just now saw you downstair, i went dinner with my wife. I think by next week more or less done.. Check those underneath part of your capentry, sometime they will forget to paint or lay laminate..

Just now saw you downstair, i went dinner with my wife. I think by next week more or less done.. Check those underneath part of your capentry, sometime they will forget to paint or lay laminate..

Paint ? you mean beneath the carpentry, ie. on the floor ? or you mean the wall?

our laminate is all done yesterday night before the carpentry arrived this morning. So all the floors are done.

Edited by jule

Paint ? you mean beneath the carpentry, ie. on the floor ? or you mean the wall?

our laminate is all done yesterday night before the carpentry arrived this morning. So all the floors are done.

I mean on the carpentry itself, some of the edge or underneath area especially cupboard, they actually use capentry paint rather than laminate, normally white colour. Sometime they will forget cause alot of carpentry. So must check and let them know...

sorry to hijack a bit for koyok selling:

starhubhppavilionfh8.jpg

selling at $1499

brand new,got it from starhub promo! :sport-smiley-004:

Premium Specifications for HP Entertainment Pavilion Notebook

AMD Turion™ 64 X 2 Mobile Technology TL-58 (1.9 GHz), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, 160GB HDD, 1024MB RAM, Lightscribe Super Multi DVD+/-RW with Double Layer support, 5-in-1 Media Reader, Integrated 820.11 abg, Integrated Bluetooth, 12.1" Wide Screen XGA High-Definition with Brightview Touchscreen Display

pls kindly pm me if u want it , while stock last. :dancingqueen:

pm me or email me aahloii@yahoo.com

Edited by Relacker

Some of the photos overdue... Now they are in midst of doing up the carpentry..

lrviewgrillesai1.th.jpg washerbayat8.th.jpg windowgrillemz0.th.jpg slidingshowerscreenwm1.th.jpg

hello.. very nice pastel colours for the walls. i like your kitchen tiles too. are they bigger then the usual ones?

hope to see more updates! :bangwall:

hello.. very nice pastel colours for the walls. i like your kitchen tiles too. are they bigger then the usual ones?

hope to see more updates! :bangwall:

The kitchen tiles are 600x600 homogeneous tiles.