Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jule

K&j 's Tanglin Halt View

Love the effect of ur dining lamp :notti: ...beautiful shadow cast on the ceiling....must b very Lomantic siah.... :notti:

Can I ask what's the bars on the ceiling in the lastpic? Isit light tracks?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Love the effect of ur dining lamp :notti: ...beautiful shadow cast on the ceiling....must b very Lomantic siah.... :notti:

Can I ask what's the bars on the ceiling in the lastpic? Isit light tracks?

Oh, those are for hanging wine glasses.

Icic...can reach? hee, shortie me here....:notti:

I thk ur picture shows dat it looks much nearer to ceiling...it must be lower in actual size la, silly me, hee.

Icic...can reach? hee, shortie me here....:notti:

I thk ur picture shows dat it looks much nearer to ceiling...it must be lower in actual size la, silly me, hee.

I definately need to stand on a chair to reach, and not tall myself :notti:

Can I ask where u bght it frm? And isit easy to install (by urself)?

Cuz I got many wine glasses/champagne glassess at hme nw n due to space constraint, its hiding in 1 of my bookshelf in study rm.... :jawdrop:

Seems like a pretty good idea to hang all the glasses up like u....but I gotta find a ceiling spot 1st, heehhe !! :jawdrop:

Can I ask where u bght it frm? And isit easy to install (by urself)?

Cuz I got many wine glasses/champagne glassess at hme nw n due to space constraint, its hiding in 1 of my bookshelf in study rm.... 8|

Seems like a pretty good idea to hang all the glasses up like u....but I gotta find a ceiling spot 1st, heehhe :yamseng:8|

hehee sorry to intrude but I saw some racks like that in Song Cho plaza sing.. just dunno how much is it.. and I heard they oso do installation as well 8|

hehee sorry to intrude but I saw some racks like that in Song Cho plaza sing.. just dunno how much is it.. and I heard they oso do installation as well :deal:

Ya, I saw at Song Cho also. But mine was installed by my ID together with the bar counter.

thanks for the pictures :)

your tv havent remove the "plastic" yet,hehe..

looks like u stay in high floor, which storey is that ya?

all the glass and glossy black surface collect dust easily.

We only stay the middle of the block

Haha, you see you see, all men are the same de - we cannot understand why must keep the plastic lydat...so ugly!!

Hehe... :P

Now take out liao lah.. no one is there to see mah

Thanks jule & Bebe-She for the info....thk I'll go to Songcho 1 of these days to check out the hanging bar... :dancingqueen:

Cantona-bro, u oso need the hanging bar? Look very useful n swee hor? :bangwall:

barcounterzu6.jpg living6qr7.jpg

Wow veri cozy spot in ur dinning area and also like the wine glass hanging bar. !! Do u knw how much it cost? :P

Can also see ur HTS beautiful sit in ur living room, so far have u test it in ur home? :bangwall::notti:

No idea on the cost as the hanging bar is installed by my ID. Watched some DVDs on the system :P