Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

hehe thx thx :)

my big day is on 13 Sep 08 this year.the date is getting nearer and nearer..more and more excited.One blink and the big day is here. Seems alot of stuff havent do..haha

my bridal: Whitelink

Edited by Yang Guo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
simpleboi:

last time package price around 2.6k-3k (free 30 to 32poses)

now package price 3k-3.2k (free 32-36poses). Yup i hope to see the pics soon,but need to take abt 1-2mths then i can collect it ;)

happy:

hehe ya lor, the photographer snap more, increasing the chance we take more. V clever hor.. :deal:

Hi YG,

Oh.. mine was 3.3k.. 30 poses only.. the photographer snapped a lot.. but only chose 31.. keep deleting photos from the whole list.. took a few hours to finally choose them..

Mine waited for around 3 mths for the photos.. only collected a few weeks before my actual day.. they say need to take quite long one

my big day is on 13 Sep 08 this year.the date is getting nearer and nearer..more and more excited.One blink and the big day is here. Seems alot of stuff havent do..haha

Hehe.. congrats!!

I understand the excitement.. :)

:dancingqueen:

:dancingqueen: that's is fast! You counting down on your big day, i counting down for mine also...

so, now you also preparing to move into new place lor... alot to settle lei...

Hi YG,

Oh.. mine was 3.3k.. 30 poses only.. the photographer snapped a lot.. but only chose 31.. keep deleting photos from the whole list.. took a few hours to finally choose them..

Mine waited for around 3 mths for the photos.. only collected a few weeks before my actual day.. they say need to take quite long one

Hehe.. congrats!!

I understand the excitement.. :)

simpleboi, you also preparing or already settled?

simpleboi, you also preparing or already settled?

Hi,

I already settled wedding and moved in too.. :)

Now is to maintain the home.. still lots of work to do keke

Toady shifted a few boxes and happened to see my wedding photos...wow so handsome, slim and tan...now....aiyo...better dont say!

Harlow Yang Guo.... :)

Congrats to u and XiaolongNu... :notti::notti:

Very nice background oso! Wld love to see ur album le... :notti:

happy:

hehe all man are like that de la..will grow fat at age30+

Greycat:

once my album is out, i see if i can upload it and show u :P

nemofc:

eh fiona,when is your big day? (u mean your AD?)

simpleboi:

hmmm bro, your wife at overseas right? so now u maintaining the home yourself ah? v tiring right? i mop my floor every week, hehe can be tiring but fun

Let's go SIMP house to have a Tigerbeer!!!

happy:

Greycat:

nemofc:

simpleboi:

hmmm bro, your wife at overseas right? so now u maintaining the home yourself ah? v tiring right? i mop my floor every week, hehe can be tiring but fun

simpleboi:

Hi YG,

Yup, she at overseas.. this week 3rd week.. so 3 more weeks till she comes back..

Yup have to maintain the house.. but lazy.. last time every week clean.. then we actually turned lazy.. so now house also dirty and messy keke.. so have to really spend time to clean it all up :P

Let's go SIMP house to have a Tigerbeer!!!

Hehe.. no prob.. but I dun drink so my house dun have :P

Anyway have to clean up house first now messy.. dunno if got place to sit.. :D

Toady shifted a few boxes and happened to see my wedding photos...wow so handsome, slim and tan...now....aiyo...better dont say!

happy, sure or not.... will i have a chance to see? :dancingqueen:

happy:

Greycat:

nemofc:

simpleboi:

YG,

i mean you counting your "big day - AD wedding" & i'm counting my "big day - Delivery" hahhaha...

My AD is June 06 and am now preggie .... EDD 1st week of Oct... :notti:

Hi YG,

Yup, she at overseas.. this week 3rd week.. so 3 more weeks till she comes back..

Yup have to maintain the house.. but lazy.. last time every week clean.. then we actually turned lazy.. so now house also dirty and messy keke.. so have to really spend time to clean it all up :P

once we moved in, will have more time for gathering....

Hi SIMP, YG, XLAN, NEM...do you have pic of your curtain? Just want to confirm whether curtain touch the floor or not?

HAPPY

Hi YG,

Edited by h4happy

HI YG...thanks for your pic...mine touch the floor and find it very untidy...what should I do, any solution??

Btw...where can I buy the rug you have? Is it expensive??

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

hi happy,

maybe u can bring to a shop and ask people to sew/mend the length for u? dont cost much i guess.

the rug i bought it at Evovliving for $100+. Abit regret to buy a rug cos maintenance is quite troublesome :o

oic....thanks YG!

The rug is hard to maintain? Is it due to dust?? I wanted to buy those hard rug, not those soft type...saw one at spotlight....but main thing is, it must be easy to maintain.

Btw...where is evovliving???

hi happy,

maybe u can bring to a shop and ask people to sew/mend the length for u? dont cost much i guess.

the rug i bought it at Evovliving for $100+. Abit regret to buy a rug cos maintenance is quite troublesome :o

Edited by h4happy