Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi YG...notice your hss have skirting...I dont know mine has or not. Will ask my id about it! Your hss look very bright! What type of light you use? Can show us? Thanks!:P!: HAPPY

hi happy,

u mean the silver colour hanger used to hold the aluminium poles? i bought it at $13.50 or $14.50 (cant remember the price) at Bugis,Rochor there. But there are many hardware provision shops sells it too. i saw one shop at clementi also sells it.

my long household shelter rack..nothing special actually

f_P1010277m_0567a59.jpg

f_P1010278m_2d0491b.jpg

bro, u collect mickey mouse stuff huh?

can see that u r craze over mickey~

:good:

eh..hehe cos recently just went to hong kong disneyland. In disneyland, the favourite and hot character is mickey mouse. They sell alot of mickey mouse stuffs at reasonable price, so i buy one already, saw another, then buy and buy lol..ended up bought so many

hi yang guo,

thought is ger who will buy all those cute cute stuff... haahaa but the cup very cute... I bet my hubby will make noisy if i buy cute stuff heehee. Coz i will be shifting my set of hello kittys n bears to new hse. Tink hubby will faint hahhaha

hi yang guo,

thought is ger who will buy all those cute cute stuff... haahaa but the cup very cute... I bet my hubby will make noisy if i buy cute stuff heehee. Coz i will be shifting my set of hello kittys n bears to new hse. Tink hubby will faint hahhaha

ya loh, haahaa.i also told my wife that its ger who suppose will buy those cute cute stuff. Now is the other way round. Before i bought those mickey mouse stuffs, she has already told me "no cute stuffs in the hse hor"

but i still buy those, hehe..cant resist the cups...her first impression on the cups is "waaaahhhh so cute"

lol..."heng" ah

Hi YG...notice your hss have skirting...I dont know mine has or not. Will ask my id about it! Your hss look very bright! What type of light you use? Can show us? Thanks!:)!: HAPPY

hi happy, sure got skirting one..no worries =)

eh..i used 1 "drumstick" type of bulb for the hss, v simple type leh, duno why so bright. ok i take a photo of the bulb to show u

Your 5 element painting looks great. The frame and liu li creates a 3-d effect and makes the painting looks more like an art piece then conventional fengshui item.

Fengshui items tends to make the home looks too old fashion but yours is nice. Additonally, if u can change the frame to a darker brown tone like your partition, I believe the result will be even better as it will complement with your environment.

Hehe ! Just by personal thought!

haha ur wife sound like my hubby, he already said the mickey mouse I bought in Japan cannot be in the living room... :yamseng:

i like the artpiece!! fit my ideal chinese contemporary look for our flat. haha but the price is abit steep hehe

Your 5 element painting looks great. The frame and liu li creates a 3-d effect and makes the painting looks more like an art piece then conventional fengshui item.

Fengshui items tends to make the home looks too old fashion but yours is nice. Additonally, if u can change the frame to a darker brown tone like your partition, I believe the result will be even better as it will complement with your environment.

Hehe ! Just by personal thought!

hehe thanks for the compliment. now looking at my painting, still wondering whether is it worth to buy cos it really v exp..hope i can recoup back my cost from investment and 4D :P

Heard from my friend's fengshui master that foyer light must be v bright and preferably have crystal-liked type of lights. it represents 前途一片光明.

haa..i am so fengshui type..after knowing that, we went to buy a crystal-liked lights to replace my PLC light.

pocket burnt another hole again :P

f_P1010307m_a49dc9f.jpg

f_P1010311m_b236169.jpg

f_P1010310m_2549e7d.jpg

bought these 2 cute cups at hongkong disneyland :drunk:

f_P1010288m_18bbe4b.jpg

f_P1010291m_f0d9814.jpg

YG,

Where u get the white rod that holds the scrissors?

I also having backslash and cant drill hole for those normal metal rod.

YG,

Where u get the white rod that holds the scrissors?

I also having backslash and cant drill hole for those normal metal rod.

my wife got it somewhere near ABC market there (near redhill, i dont know exactly the place). Quite alot of places sells the white rod i think. It does not require to drill holes etc. Just press it towards the backsplash and turn the 2 round thing and its tight already

Heard from my friend's fengshui master that foyer light must be v bright and preferably have crystal-liked type of lights. it represents 前途一片光明.

haa..i am so fengshui type..after knowing that, we went to buy a crystal-liked lights to replace my PLC light.

pocket burnt another hole again :sport-smiley-004:

f_P1010307m_a49dc9f.jpg

f_P1010311m_b236169.jpg

f_P1010310m_2549e7d.jpg

Is it true??? hm... wonder if my hubby got tis idea as well. coz he keep asking ID to add more downlights in the living n foyer area. i thought he siao. Want so bright for wat haahaaa..

Hi Yang Guo,

Nice foyer lights you have. I like the shadow effect when you switched on the lights. :sport-smiley-004:

thanks :sport-smiley-004: the shadow effect can only be brought out by the yellow light. The white lights are energy saving light hence not able to bring out the effect..

If i change to 3 yellow lights, the effect will be crazy lol (my foyer is like on fire)