Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

First time cook..hehe was fun cooking together with my wife. But we took 1hr 20mins to prepare all these..spent abt $14. Not worth the $ to cook at home :good:

but ok lar, most importantly is to enjoy the process

f_P1000268m_d361343.jpg

f_P1000273m_0485124.jpg

f_P1000276m_8e48453.jpg

f_P1000274m_dbf964c.jpg

the 5 elements thingy looks interesting. 5 elements meaning 'fire, water, wood, earth and metal'?

did u get this custom made at the fsm's advise?

14 bucks to cook spagatti and soup? bu hui bah!! keke... (hey, we got the same set of plates..the purple flower ones :good:)

First time cook..hehe was fun cooking together with my wife. But we took 1hr 20mins to prepare all these..spent abt $14. Not worth the $ to cook at home :good:

but ok lar, most importantly is to enjoy the process

my 5elements painting..hang at the 2nd wealth location. Brings good luck for investments,4D,toto :good:

f_P1000262m_6f8f328.jpg

bro, where you got this painting n how much? very nice painting there... like it alot!

:good:

Hey Yang Guo,

For cooking for the first time, it will normally take longer, your record is better than mine, i took almost 2 hours when i cooked the first time... hahahahaha.. Cos cook finish liao, my dear hubby found that I didn't fully cooked them.. :good: I think your meal cost $14 cos its spaghetti.. hehehe.. Need to buy the sauce and spaghetti and soup! But if cook chinese food, initial captial abit more, but long run can cook alot and healthier ... :good:

Your 5 elements painting really very nice.. :good: How much and where you got?

the 5 elements thingy looks interesting. 5 elements meaning 'fire, water, wood, earth and metal'?

did u get this custom made at the fsm's advise?

14 bucks to cook spagatti and soup? bu hui bah!! keke... (hey, we got the same set of plates..the purple flower ones :good:)

yup yup, the 5elements represents fire water wood earth and metal

my fsm told me to get this, had a hard time sourcing for it cos not many shops sells.

let me calculate the cost ah:

1) spagatti sauce - abt $5.50

2) spagatti noodle - abt $2

3) Soup - $2

4) vegetable - $0.95

5) ham - $3

ya abt $14 lor.. lol. exp hor

bro, where you got this painting n how much? very nice painting there... like it alot!

:dancingqueen:

hi bro,

this painting i got it from "pheng zhong hua" fsm shop (that master who appear in the tv during CNY). He got a shop at Tiong bahru plaza and IMM

fsm told me to paste 3X$10 old notes behind the painting

er was told that it was made of "liu li" (the green colour thing that looks like jade), thus the price quite exp..can faint :dancingqueen: (i took 4 months to consider and finally decided to buy it. $1057. Took 12mth interest free installment @ $80+/mth lor. hope that i can earn back this $ from investment or lucky draw keke)

went to bencoolen,fu lu shou and fortune center to look for 5element painting. Only 1 shop sells but they dont have stock already and they duno when will the stock come. Their price is abt $100 (without the liu li and different design compared to mine)

Hey Yang Guo,

For cooking for the first time, it will normally take longer, your record is better than mine, i took almost 2 hours when i cooked the first time... hahahahaha.. Cos cook finish liao, my dear hubby found that I didn't fully cooked them.. :dancingqueen: I think your meal cost $14 cos its spaghetti.. hehehe.. Need to buy the sauce and spaghetti and soup! But if cook chinese food, initial captial abit more, but long run can cook alot and healthier ... :dancingqueen:

Your 5 elements painting really very nice.. :notti: How much and where you got?

hehe binzz, so our cooking time is almost the same.

i wasted some time on the vegetables cos i turned the fire to the max. Pour in oil for abt 20 secs only, then throw in garlic into the wok. Guess what? the garlic immediately become black! didnt know that max fire can be so hot.. my cooking utensils (the thing people use to stir and cook) melted! I just bought from OG at $6+ and it states that it can withstand heat of 240 degree. Was surprised to see it melt..lol!!

then need to cut the garlic again and use smaller fire

ya agree that if we cook chinese food will be cheaper than spaghetti. heh cos rice is v easy to cook. plus 2-3 dishes can already

er was told that it was made of "liu li" (the green colour thing that looks like jade), thus the price quite exp..can faint :dancingqueen: (i took 4 months to consider and finally decided to buy it. $1057. Took 12mth interest free installment @ $80+/mth lor. hope that i can earn back this $ from investment or lucky draw keke)

:dancingqueen::notti:

wey keke, my jaw also drop initially when i know the price. but duno why i still buy

:yamseng:8|

but still, itz worth once all your investment/toto/4D all win big big~

:P

Yang Guo,

after putting up the pix, did u invest and got any returns so far?

that pix is nice leh and unique oso.

haahaa toking abt cooking i tink my kitchen will be use to heat up food onli hahaha. noe nuts abt cooking hahah