Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

hihi yang guo ... abit late to spam here ...

just wanna say your place is very nice 100% !! :dunno:

:dancingqueen: Happy for you :P !! !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe u r sharp..haiyo the 5 black boxes is my current headache

its 5 speakers! the wires are hanging/dangling there. most likely i will mount the speakers at the feature wall (havent mount yet).

so temporary stack up on the console first so that i cant see the wires..keke.but stack up liao become like a black thick thing there, sigh.

how the wires work is that:

- dvd player inside the tv console

- 5speaker wires connect from the dvd player to feature wall, then from out from the back of the tv. thus can see wires dangling

Solution:

- first solution: drill hole at the tv console..the wire connect back down into the dvd player. so i dont have to make a big round to connect the wire into feature wall and out of the tvl

- 2nd solution: stack up the speakers without drilling hole. (not so nice leh)

- 3rd solution: buy soft toy to display there, can hide the dangling wires

keke need to do something abt it. head become like a watermelon now (bigger and bigger)

Hey Yang Guo,

i think alot ppl had missed-out or gona miss-out dis wiring issue. Think u gota find a win-win solution, then all ur neighbours can learn frm u. :P:dunno:

aniway, do u work or ever see e 'office' environment wher e employees have their own workstation?

There is a 'hole' on e 'work-top' behind/near e computer. e computer's wiring round thru dis 'hole' & connect 2 their respective socket outlets. Wen dis 'hole' is not in use, a plastic cover is used 2 cover it.

Mayb u oleady noe, preferable solutions r 1 & 3. !!

i think u will need at least 3 'holes/slots/sleeves' in ur TV feature wall/console.

- 1 behind e LCD TV, on e feature wall. (e feature wall shd b hollow)

- 1 inside e tv console, at e center, at e part wher e console & feature wall meets.

- 1 on e top surface, at e centre of tv console. :o

end of e day, e 'thin' wiring of e speakers stil can b seen wen after connected, u place e speakers at different corners. unless u wana drill 2 'small' holes jus for dis speakers' wiring. !!

e 'thick' DVD player wiring is connected & hiden inside e tv console & feature wall. !!

Dunoe u understand wat i meant anot. aniway, i'm not really pro in e elect thingy. jus my suggestions. Hope it helps in one way or another. :P

:dancingqueen:

hi jack,

yup yup, i got what u mean totally, keke, ya the holes is the best choice. if dont use the hole, i can use the cap to cover it (just like what office tables are done)

anyway, u r good at this electrical thingy, *applause* :o

hihi yang guo ... abit late to spam here ...

just wanna say your place is very nice 100% !! :dunno:

:dancingqueen: Happy for you :P !! !!

thanks ranval :P

its never too late to spam..i spam at greycat blog v late too, keke!

Hi Yang Guo,

Can i check with you is your glossy laminets wavey for your feature wall? cos i saw my friend kitchen cabinets very very wavey lor.. :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Hi Yang Guo,

Can i check with you is your glossy laminets wavey for your feature wall? cos i saw my friend kitchen cabinets very very wavey lor.. :P:P

hi Jasch,

my kitchen cabinet not wavy at all leh...

my bomb shelter wall is abt 90%NOT wavy (the other 10% can see abit of wave)

i have no idea what kitchen cabinet not wavy also, was surprised. but i chose good quality type of glossy laminate for the kitchen cabinet, thats why the difference i think

hi Jasch,

my kitchen cabinet not wavy at all leh...

my bomb shelter wall is abt 90%NOT wavy (the other 10% can see abit of wave)

i have no idea what kitchen cabinet not wavy also, was surprised. but i chose good quality type of glossy laminate for the kitchen cabinet, thats why the difference i think

we will be at our new house tmr at 2 pm with my ID.. do your tink we can pop by your house to let her see the laminets?

Hi yang guo,

Thanks for letting admire your newly renovated house.. its really better than wat i saw from the pictures u posted here!:dancingqueen::dunno::)

Your house is very cosy.. got some tips from your kitchen too.. heheh now will have to try to squeeze my ID to give us more free things le... :dunno:

Hi Yang Guo,

I am also thinking of using white for both the top n bottom kitchen cabinets to match with a black countertop... The only concern is maintainence... Do u all often cook? I was thinking if its reali tedious to maintain, i might change my mind n pick something else :yamseng:

Or hw abt black cabinet with white countertop? Wil it b easier to maintain? Me n my hubby r the lazy type btw :bleah:

Hi Yang Guo,

I am also thinking of using white for both the top n bottom kitchen cabinets to match with a black countertop... The only concern is maintainence... Do u all often cook? I was thinking if its reali tedious to maintain, i might change my mind n pick something else :dunno:

Or hw abt black cabinet with white countertop? Wil it b easier to maintain? Me n my hubby r the lazy type btw :dribble:

Hi Sunshine,

i think white for top and bottom kitchen cabinets with black countertop will be v v nice..i wanted to try this combination but dont dare to risk it cos of maintenance..till now i am still telling myself "shall i do top and bottom white colour instead?"

hard to make decision right? hehe..have to chose between "nice vs maintenance"

my bro's 5 year old white countertop, he is complaining that the stain is hard to clean. he clean till give up on the stain.. however,white is indeed the nicest also

Hi yang guo,

Thanks for letting admire your newly renovated house.. its really better than wat i saw from the pictures u posted here!:dunno::dribble::lol:

Your house is very cosy.. got some tips from your kitchen too.. heheh now will have to try to squeeze my ID to give us more free things le... :wub:

hi jasch,

dun mention la, hope u can get more new ideas for ur kitchen too. once reno is done cant reverse back, so its better to do more research also, keke

thanks for ur kind compliment..oh ya next time must invite us to ur hse also :wub:

hi jasch,

dun mention la, hope u can get more new ideas for ur kitchen too. once reno is done cant reverse back, so its better to do more research also, keke

thanks for ur kind compliment..oh ya next time must invite us to ur hse also :dribble:

No prob!! will definately invite you to take a look at our house once its renovated.. you can also gice a some comments even during the renovation process ya.. :dunno: