Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

next aim is to buy furniture for study room, pocket burnt many holes already, need to keep to budget :unsure:

i agree with you.. if everything we bought is a bit off budget.. by the time we shift in we will be way way off budget le.. we also have to try to keep to our budget le.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You have very nice dining table and chair set. Can kaypoh and ask what brand/model is the TV?

Hi hi friend,

mine is Toshiba 37A3000. Bought it at $1429.

u getting TV soon? Next week IT fair already, u can try there, alot of TV are selling cheap there

Will look out at IT fair, yes looking our for Tv, dryer, stove, oven and cooker hod. Oh forgot to ask how many inches is your toshiba

Edited by cyprusblade

Hi YG

You are right. The width is not too wide, 32 to 37in just nice.

HAPPY

mine is 37inch..

lucky i didnt get 40inch or 42inch..its really too big for my small living room :bangwall:

Well mine's a 42"

And loving every minute of it.

I just need to close the windows, curtains and on the air-con and make me feel that I'm in the cinema.. apart from the commercials in between! Hahahaha

not really a v good price

xlan got her Toshiba 32A3000 for $799. Hers is super good price leh

67.gif yeah.. got it during the last IT show in expo.. went on the last day tats y best price! :rofl:

n delivery was made on Jan08.. by the time they delivered to my hse.. the guy told me.. to rem.. they UPGRADED my set to a newer model FOC due to the shortage of stock for the old model.. 71.gif.. so asked me to rem the new model no. if there's any need to call for service or warranty.. :bangwall: got new model at a best price of an old model.. wat a deal right.. hahaha.. :o

but then after using like 2mths now.. comparing Toshiba & Sony (in my living rm).. i prefer Sony.. my verdict is that.. Toshiba has a much slower response rate.. s in.. it turns on slower when i switch on the main switch.. n then frm the stanby mode i pressed on the "on" button on the remote control.. i gotta wait for 4-5sec before it really turns on.. sometimes i couldn't know if i've already on the TV yet.. :sport-smiley-004:

37" vs 32" - cannot compare like that lah :~

where did you buy yr TV?

heh but 37" vs 32", difference is ($1429 - $799) $630 leh.. :yamseng:

i bought mine at Hong Liang @ Alexandra Village.

Hi YG

Where you buy this and is it X?

HAPPY

after a long search.. shortlisted Simplehuman and Taka kitchen tissue holder, finally bought this at a more reasonable price =)

f_P1000200m_8bc1898.jpg