Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Amoyz, you got photo for the 2 small outlets protuding out from the lower wall inside the main toilet shower area ??

Do you guys have 2 small outlets protuding out from the lower wall inside the main toilet shower area huh ? What's that huh ? So dangerous...can seal or not later might accidently scratch someone's leg. It's rusty some more.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Amoyz, you got photo for the 2 small outlets protuding out from the lower wall inside the main toilet shower area ??

bo leh..later I go back take and post.

DLIM

I'm also staying at 989C. MBR have no signal for starhub, the rest of the area no problem. Singtel don hv such problem....

Amoyz

:( my whole place no signal . :(

yozzz everyone..me back again. got miss me boz..haha

amoyz ~ hey really sad to hear abt your recent encounter. think as what spinball suggest lor..write a join letter to them and demand for more regular petrol over our area. if yr hubby is already nt the first case then i think is time they shoud wake up and do something le since now all of us started to move in le...security is very important lor.

spinball ~ wow ..today finally see u liao..in yellow t shirt right. lolx.

o ya by the way hor...i din open the letter box lei so din knw abt the starhub activation. when was that huh? if missed the date then how?

Haha.... finally get to see you liao ar.... :)

hmm... hehe... not really yellow shirt ar.... T-shirt with yellow stripe... :D

Err... The starhub letter should be in your house one... not in yr letterbox... think yr block not yet ar... if you miss the appointment, they will put a "green" card at yr door.... then you need to ask for another appoinment with them... :notti:

Seriously speaking.... starhub no need to test also can lor...

amoyz ~ hey really sad to hear abt your recent encounter. think as what spinball suggest lor..write a join letter to them and demand for more regular petrol over our area. if yr hubby is already nt the first case then i think is time they shoud wake up and do something le since now all of us started to move in le...security is very important lor.

o ya by the way hor...i din open the letter box lei so din knw abt the starhub activation. when was that huh? if missed the date then how?

Edited by spinball

Hi,

I'm staying at Blk 989A.

The two outlets nearer to the floor in the MBR toilet are meant for air con water flowing out. Mine were at the common toilet which are quite ridiculously there, cos to place the air con water pipe to the outlet from outside, the contractor has to walk on the ledge which is less than 30cm wide. Who will want to risk their life? So I'm very sure that the two outlets of mine definitely were mistakes by the contractor building Blk 989A.

As for Starhub Cable Signal, I am already a subscriber before I moved in. So when I called Starhub to activate the signal at my new place, they said waived off activation fees but wanted to charge for transportation fees of $32. So I wrote to them to request for waiving the trpt fees, which after taking so long to reply me, they waived it off as I have been subscribing to SCV for many years, surely they would not want to lose a customer over $32. So those who have been subscribing may want to appeal to Starhub to waive off any charges.

Hi All, I staying at 989B. Yesterday, e aircon guys just came over to fix up e trucking. using k-flex which BT supplied. Hmm. the drain pipes is go thru my common toilet. they climbed out and tried to fix up. so all my trucking was outside. :dancingqueen:

Hi,

I'm staying at Blk 989A.

The two outlets nearer to the floor in the MBR toilet are meant for air con water flowing out. Mine were at the common toilet which are quite ridiculously there, cos to place the air con water pipe to the outlet from outside, the contractor has to walk on the ledge which is less than 30cm wide. Who will want to risk their life? So I'm very sure that the two outlets of mine definitely were mistakes by the contractor building Blk 989A.

As for Starhub Cable Signal, I am already a subscriber before I moved in. So when I called Starhub to activate the signal at my new place, they said waived off activation fees but wanted to charge for transportation fees of $32. So I wrote to them to request for waiving the trpt fees, which after taking so long to reply me, they waived it off as I have been subscribing to SCV for many years, surely they would not want to lose a customer over $32. So those who have been subscribing may want to appeal to Starhub to waive off any charges.

Hi,

Mine also at the common bathroom,meaning its also a mistake huh ? It's really dusty and ugly, I use some stopper to cover it so it wont scratch any legs.. what kind of contractor they engage can make such stupid mistake ??

ya mine waive also but not after we make noise.

Hey missy... got another case, someone sh*t in the middle of the pathway in the carpark leh...so uncivilise ! Spoilt our morning luckily eyes not closed like usual morning never step on it. hubby say cannot be doggie one. That was 2 wks ago. So you all next time walk around better be alert anytime got "di lei"...pui !

Amoyz

yoyo... i oso hvnt recvr any activation note... :P

were u in ur place ytd? coz while taking the lift down, my wife said she saw ur door open... tot of gg 2 say halo.. but tink u might b bz lor... perhaps some other day ba.. :)

anywy, anthr couple took same lift & they stopped @ 8th flr... any1 here? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all.

Had been busy checking for defects. Got my keys on the 25th of Feb and had been busy spotting the defects.

Major rectification to be done by HDB:

1. Sand and varnish all three bedrooms.

2. Replace hollow tiles and uneven tiles.

3. Polish all rusty metals

4. Change the MBR toilet door.

5. Replace window handles.

Went to ckoonyin place to see see, thanks BRO.

After going to his place, found that I been smoked by the hdb people, going to complaint more to BSC. :furious:

hope u get ur defects done up smoothly... esp the TILEs... :yamseng:

Amoyz: That's what my reno con said which I oso agreed. If not, I can't think of any other purpose for it.

va|er1e: maybe u shld try to look for defects by knocking each slab for hollow sound then tell them to replace. Dat's what my neighbour did. They really bent their knees to knock every one of them.

How many of you manage to get HDB to rearnish the bedrooms ar? They refused to do it for me saying mine is in good condition :yamseng:

Don't let BSC give u all kinds of excuses and let them get away with shoddy workmanship........they should be doing their jobs to clear out the defects

If need to, see if there are any kinds forum members can go up to their units to compare and take pics den show BSC.

I would like to help if i can but my floors already varnished by my ID's pple liao.

Edited by ckoonyin

Wookie... been reading our forum n realised a few more including me are newbies hor...

So sorta plucked this off chookyin's signature :

~~Who and where~~

Blk 988C – Irvin, Spin Ball, va|er1e

Blk 989A – Ckoonyin, Weixiaobao, genwin, Birdy, blur blur, doit, lawr3nc3, Cantona

Blk 989B – Noelng, hazelbelle, power988, sohbengkuan, qaraj

Blk 989C – Amoyz, DLIM, Aforahma, sonner13

Blk 989D – Missysg, Lewkw, diyo_989, princessy, zen2008

Can update anyone new? Then we have nice list of neighbours mah! :yamseng:

Edited by qaraj

Sohbengkuan, There are hollow which they said will inject the glue thingy in, but just refused to revarnish.

ckoonyin, how much did your ID charge you for the varnishing?

My living room skirting is in bad condition and even though i explained that the other rooms is not like this, they just refused to do anything more except revarnish it. But i doubt revarnish helps, cos there are brown patches all over, can see the big nails on it and one part the parquet skirting is black kinda like burned... This one i will complain to HDB next week after i go take clear picture on weekends...Sigh!

My brother took the unit above me, he just got his key and his skirting is so much nicer than mine...