Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Before reno start , make sure all major defects done first then start reno. :P

yeap yeap that is very very impt

finally almost all my stuff have arrived and i have also cleaned up my whole house

managed to find a chemical that can clean my grouting and honestly...........nice nice leh...........but very bad for your hands and feet :unsure:

Will be posting pics on my blog so stay tuned :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

finally almost all my stuff have arrived and i have also cleaned up my whole house

managed to find a chemical that can clean my grouting and honestly...........nice nice leh...........but very bad for your hands and feet :P

oh~ got such chemical on sale ah... maybe can post pic? :unsure:

Hi Zen2008... can PM me the contact?? :)

Have they come and install??

yo yo... juz wana share my quote for my curtain... for 1280, it includes the followings;

a) Day/Night for the full height window in living room (took wood coz metal will rust)

b) Five sets of roman blinds; dining area & all rooms

Curtain's Pattern

th_P3300882.jpg

Roman Blind Pattern

th_P3300883.jpg

actually was quoted higher but after some bargaining... we agreed on the above... :P

now for air-con, was quoted as follows for sys 3, non-invertor from Best Tech;

a) Mit - 1915

b) Panasonic - 1808

c) Toshiba - 1883

all using K-flex, 3/8" (their so-called "upgrade" from totaline)

all include 2 trips installation except for panasonic which u'll need to pay 50 for 2nd trip...

wat u tink guz? thkz~! :unsure:

Hi Zen2008... can PM me the contact?? :P

Have they come and install??

haha.. hvn't install lar... juz plc deposit nia... coz i feel e price reasonable mah as i've asked ard quite a few shops... all quotes were high.... nwy, PM"ed" u liao... :unsure:

oh~ got such chemical on sale ah... maybe can post pic? :unsure:

can can...............once i take pic can liao........and i realised.......it is actually diluted HCL or Hydro Chloride...........and u actually see the grout bubbling...scary sia

What's the chemical call and where to buy it ar?? hehe... I also want to buy lor.... :unsure:

managed to find a chemical that can clean my grouting and honestly...........nice nice leh...........but very bad for your hands and feet :P

can can...............once i take pic can liao........and i realised.......it is actually diluted HCL or Hydro Chloride...........and u actually see the grout bubbling...scary sia

will it damage the tiles ?

haha.. hvn't install lar... juz plc deposit nia... coz i feel e price reasonable mah as i've asked ard quite a few shops... all quotes were high.... nwy, PM"ed" u liao... :)

can PM me too ? Thanks.

What's the chemical call and where to buy it ar?? hehe... I also want to buy lor.... :)

later today i take pic and post to u all

will it damage the tiles ?

can PM me too ? Thanks.

shouldn't leh.........and better not also leh.......heehe

but so far its ok.............

Amoyz: I think my curtain ex becos I am using rollers for all windows, one with nursery rhyme for my daughter (this one ex), then use solar films too at two bedrooms cos facing west. But then, If minus these things away and purely using normal items, feel that the price would be about the same as the rest lor.

Ckoonyin: i stay at 989A leh...

Zen2008: can try All Best at IMM. My friend was quoted for Mit non-inverter sys 3 at 1888.

Edited by Sohbengkuan

Zen2008: can try All Best at IMM. My friend was quoted for Mit non-inverter sys 3 at 1888.

i got mine at Allbest for $1888 as well

eh.....which floor ah? maybe we bump into each other before :bangwall:

10th floor. urs?

Actually All Best price quite ok huh? Cos they include in their packages with Class 0 piping, plus vouchers to use fo servicing and 5 yrs warranty for workmanship. Unlike Gcity, have to upgrade with cost for Class 1.

mine oso All Best, I keok tio when Mit run out of 10K BTU unit and they substituted mine with all 13K instead. Initial tot they deliver wrongly, but then was told they promised that day delivered so bo pian, replaced with 13K.

mine oso All Best, I keok tio when Mit run out of 10K BTU unit and they substituted mine with all 13K instead. Initial tot they deliver wrongly, but then was told they promised that day delivered so bo pian, replaced with 13K.

so how's e installation process? workmanship gd? maybe u can post pic on ur trucking? thkz hor...

oh~ when was tt, coz i was quoted 1915 leh... hmm...

oh~ when was tt, coz i was quoted 1915 leh... hmm...

i got mine around mid-feb, dont quite like e way they run my trunking, look **** ugly and gotta do up a wardrobe to cover up e ugly trunking....