Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Haha I tot auntie should be experienced.

Tio smoked, was still thinking whether to use the normal one instead.

Set.. confirm get glass one. But where's cheap?

I am using Rinnai RB-28FV two bunner only and their fire is veri big. :bangwall:

rb28fvhy4.jpg

Fyi there is a cheap electric appliance shop in JW - Kong Tai Electric Tel: 65658924

They offer the cheapest appliance in SG veri competitive prices. :dribble:

:dribble: Next time we can go BBQ together.

Hi All,

Jus now town council called me and highlight although our surrounding is 100% occupy but there is no RC form so temp there will not install any BBQ pit cos the maintenance is done by RC. :dribble::dribble:

Edited by Cantona7

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am using Rinnai RB-28FV two bunner only and their fire is veri big. :bangwall:

rb28fvhy4.jpg

Fyi there is a cheap electric appliance shop in JW - Kong Tai Electric Tel: 65658924

They offer the cheapest appliance in SG veri competitive prices. :dribble:

Hi All,

Jus now town council called me and highlight although our surrounding is 100% occupy but there is no RC form so temp there will not install any BBQ pit cos the maintenance is done by RC. :dribble::dribble:

hi cantona ~ u using this rinnai wor...i love this at first sight lor. is the latest model. but is x. that time i check the price with rinnai direct, think they quote me 900plus. so decide to drop this model.

Haha I tot auntie should be experienced.

Tio smoked, was still thinking whether to use the normal one instead.

Set.. confirm get glass one. But where's cheap?

weixiaobao ~ i also got glass one lei. think mine is tempered glass. brought from bellari...quite cheap nia la...black tempered glass...the glass got warranty one. 3 zones one..but i agree with amoyz that the 3rd zone a bit zor teng.

hi cantona ~ u using this rinnai wor...i love this at first sight lor. is the latest model. but is x. that time i check the price with rinnai direct, think they quote me 900plus. so decide to drop this model.

I think u got the wrong model no. the one u refer shld be Rinnai latest model with inner fire and it really cost alot.

Mine cost ard $200 plus !!

I was looking for the induction cooker too. But the Harvey Norman auntie advise me not to take that cos firstly. waste electricity and 2ndly, the temp not as high as the normal fire one (3000 vs 5000).

Lastly, only certain type of stainless steel pans or crockeries can be used only..

So decide to stick to normal one. Maybe a glass + 3 stoves type. Looks quite nice too =)

Anyone using the glass one? Heard that the glass might not tahan the high temp of the fire. How true is that?

Hi wxb,

I think induction cooker works sorta like hotplate - u'll not have the "huo-hou" (strength of the fire) that most stir-fry chinese cooking will need to be yummy lor. I've used before in Australia and basically u can't really stir-fry things properly lor... But well.. technology may have improved? :dancingqueen:

I was looking for the induction cooker too. But the Harvey Norman auntie advise me not to take that cos firstly. waste electricity and 2ndly, the temp not as high as the normal fire one (3000 vs 5000).

Lastly, only certain type of stainless steel pans or crockeries can be used only..

So decide to stick to normal one. Maybe a glass + 3 stoves type. Looks quite nice too =)

Anyone using the glass one? Heard that the glass might not tahan the high temp of the fire. How true is that?

my mum had used glass one before and we used it for more than 10 yrs . consider my mum cook everyday so should have no problem to withstand high temperature :rofl:

another reason i'm going to use induction cooker is because my future mother in law bought a new one and decided to give it to me. LOL

Edited by aforahma

I think u got the wrong model no. the one u refer shld be Rinnai latest model with inner fire and it really cost alot.

Mine cost ard $200 plus :dunno:

U got urs from KongTai too?

I going there see see look look. Since its near my place anyway. :dribble:

Any good places to scout for furnitures and lightings?

Thinking of goign Malaysia to buy furniture (my uncle recommended that).

Anyone bought from Malaysia?

Shortlisted the following fridges:

Samsung RS20NRSV

Samsung RSH1NEMH

LG GR-B207WvQ

Sharp SJ-F70PE-SL

and the following front load washing machines:

LG - 7.5kg WD12385TBD

Electrolux EWF-984

Electrolux EWF1084

Anyone using them?

Mine cost ard $200 plus :bangwall:

so sorry, tot yrs is the latest one. ya the latest one cost alot lor. thats y i din buy.

yrs $200 plus nia wor..thats cheap lei. aiya i should have brought that instead of going to bellari

Samsung RS20NRSV

Samsung RSH1NEMH

LG GR-B207WvQ

Sharp SJ-F70PE-SL

and the following front load washing machines:

LG - 7.5kg WD12385TBD

Electrolux EWF-984

Electrolux EWF1084

Anyone using them?

PM me if you want a contact for quote. This guy quite sincere but I didnt buy from him in the end cause he does not have what I want so feel quite bad for taking up his time.

PM me if you want a contact for quote. This guy quite sincere but I didnt buy from him in the end cause he does not have what I want so feel quite bad for taking up his time.

U got message!

juz wana share my experience w my a/c installation... despite reading so many -ve feedback on AB... we decided to go with AB.... reason that the saleman (CASH) who attended to me was not pushy & he is really patient in explaining all the details, including showing the difference between those insulation rubber.... & of coz their price is competitive... :dribble: Now, i will dare to say... their installation is good... they arrived on time as scheduled & all were done up within 3hrs (including discussion on location on trucking).. they were friendly too.... KUDOs to ah Beng's team of installers~:rofl:! !! juz some pic to share... :notti:

th_P4090921.jpg

th_P4090934.jpg

th_P4090923.jpg

th_P4090924.jpg

th_P4090930.jpg

Edited by Zen2008

U got message!

Done ! :notti:

juz wana share my experience w my a/c installation... despite reading so many -ve feedback on AB... we decided to go with AB.... reason that the saleman (CASH) who attended to me was not pushy & he is really patient in explaining all the details, including showing the difference between those insulation rubber.... & of coz their price is competitive... :good:

Hey, the same salesman attended to me. Agree on your comment.

Hey, the same salesman attended to me. Agree on your comment.

oh~ really? actually reason y i chose him was i oso read gd reviews on his service, tt's y went down to "see" if it's really true boh ma.. & i gota say .. no regret.. :P btw, i was served by an uncle/auntie @ AB prior to my visit to look for him.. wow biang eh... alws ask u 2 pay deposit first lar... thiz & tt lar... super craps sia... reali like some forummer said "they sell a/c is like selling veg".. :lol: