Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Thought to change skirting as well, top-up 280 if change with tiles, either their tiles (same as floor) or our own tiles.

We don't want the same one .. but couldn't find the tiles we want in 40 cm size :(, so will keep the timber skirting ... hope this time they do it nicely.

Also want to change the kitchen tiles with the same tiles as livingroom ...

but bsc say that kitchen cannot use homoG tile, must a rough one ... is that true?

i don't like rough tiles, difficult to clean up :(

congrats ...

don't need to be in-time for this, can come earlier ... even can change to another date online

Rough tiles is for safety.. kitchen can be wet sometime.

I want a earlier appt.. i mean date, but can change to a later date only.

gong hee gong hee... u sure gt alot of tings to do lor... but 1stly, if u want, can look 4 an auspicious date for ur Kai Meng Da Ji... if not, juz go up after u collected ur keys lo.... :drunk:

& if u wan lots of ren qi.. can gather all forumers here, we all go cheong ur place... keke...

Trying to get a auspicious date, but do not know how to start.. where can i get the date..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hm~ mayb u can plan a schedule den go all our hse to help us wipe, can? haha....

good idea leh! better den part time maid heeheehee

mcatsgp: Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Since Qaraj said 5.30pm, shall we?

Qaraj's Housewarming attendance:

1) sohbengkuan 2+1 (2 bottles of red wine)

2) Weixiaobao (mahjong tiles share with FaTBaBe)

3) FaTBaBe & BF

4) Missysg and bf

5) Blurbug & gf

6)

7)

8)

9)

@ 1730hrs ah....eh........anyone going earlier :P

"Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 24 Jun 2008 at 10:10 AM. "

Hippy!!! :D Hehe!!

Will I be collecting my keys on 24th?

Oh no.. alot of things need to prepare.. and buy... :dribble: What shall I do.. Kan jong...

:) depends on your rites and rituals liao....but most impt is to check the defects and arm yourself with knowledge to combat the "smoking" and excuses that BSC will give u........as they have given us all........ 8|

Hey Qaraj

I hope I am in time for this. I also want to come and take this chance to meet all these nice ppl here leh, can I ? Which date huh ? I will try to make it.

weixiaobao, fatbebe mj set can count me in or not ?

qaraj ~ u sure dogs can come too?

yeah. dogs ok too.. but i dunno how to prep food for them wor. hahahaah.. :P

Hey Qaraj

I hope I am in time for this. I also want to come and take this chance to meet all these nice ppl here leh, can I ? Which date huh ? I will try to make it.

pst u the details liao. :)

yeah. dogs ok too.. but i dunno how to prep food for them wor. hahahaah.. :P

pst u the details liao. :)

yoz~ wah.. ur e-invite beli chim leh.. old man 1st time see... realli took awhile to read thru... hahaha...

tink ur hse will be "people moutain people sea" hor... juz like the PC show... so target to hit 100k attendance.. heehee...

Trying to get a auspicious date, but do not know how to start.. where can i get the date..

tink quite a few neighbor engaged FS masters.. perhaps u wana ask ard lor... i noe missysg is 1 of them... hee...

FaTBaBe: If u wan package one, there should be a lot ranges for a few hundreds to a few thousands. Online one free. So google feng shui, sure have. But may not be comprehensive lah... Anyway, if you already have in mind how you would design your house swee swee, suggest dun take FS. Else .........

Edited by Sohbengkuan

FaTBaBe: If u wan package one, there should be a lot ranges for a few hundreds to a few thousands. Online one free. So google feng shui, sure have. But may not be comprehensive lah... Anyway, if you already have in mind how you would design your house swee swee, suggest dun take FS. Else .........

Ya i agree...........cause in my case, i wanted to try FS also.........did research and read up..........but the more i read.....the more i scared...............in the end.......toss the book into the bin heehee

Hey Qaraj

Can can... so fatbabe, Amoyz, Cantona7 and me share share MJ tiles!

Rough tiles is for safety.. kitchen can be wet sometime.

I want a earlier appt.. i mean date, but can change to a later date only.

I also never go for FS.. scared later screwed up my renovation haha.. subjective though.

Im not a super superstitious person haha.

I got my auspicious date from my favourite temple at balestier there.. haha..

yoz weixiaobao ~ when u said share mahjong tiles means what? each of u bring a set of design huh? :dunno: or four of u a table? lol

FaTBaBe ~ if u not particular, can just go online and search for yr auspicious date. Save $.

yoz weixiaobao ~ when u said share mahjong tiles means what? each of u bring a set of design huh? :dunno: or four of u a table? lol

FaTBaBe ~ if u not particular, can just go online and search for yr auspicious date. Save $.

Haha means 4 of us share a new set of mj tiles for the housewarming lo.. =)

Of cos 4 of us a table also can!

so how;s ur joint inspection? wat r they gg to do with ur tiles?

T.O say she no power to decide . So BSC contractor will try to wash for one week to

see if can get rid of the stains. If not , the higher authority will come in to see my place next

week .

Getting nowhere I would say .

Now my reno push back another two weeks . :(

Thanks everyone.. Now all the problems comes.. and worse.. quarrels come too..

:bangwall:

I just want a simple one.. My bf thinks that I am over "pang-dang", so maybe will just throw rice loh.. The most auspicious date will do, i think.. if can't get any dates next weeks, than i will open on that day when collect my keys..

Ya i agree...........cause in my case, i wanted to try FS also.........did research and read up..........but the more i read.....the more i scared...............in the end.......toss the book into the bin heehee

That is what happen to me now. . and my bf said i "pang dang" loh.. so do the simple one..

Yaya..

haha I super no talent on mj lo, later you all vomit blood. Remember I am one of the first who "signed on" missy's mj class hor.

hsewarming I wont be able to make it liao (sayang la...i really want to meet all of you) but mj set i will still share, update me the details k.

you guys enjoy.

hahaha.. of course can come lah! :P just need your email addy to send you the details lah hor. :P hahah...

tata. Bring your wife / kids / dog / family... :P

Hi qaraj,

Soooo sorri this Sat I am not able to turn out. :(

Hope u guys enjoy the fun. :yamseng:

Thanks everyone.. Now all the problems comes.. and worse.. quarrels come too..

:bangwall:

I just want a simple one.. My bf thinks that I am over "pang-dang", so maybe will just throw rice loh.. The most auspicious date will do, i think.. if can't get any dates next weeks, than i will open on that day when collect my keys..

That is what happen to me now. . and my bf said i "pang dang" loh.. so do the simple one..

Yaya..

Simple one...............how about salt, rice, pineapple?