Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oic, actually i think no need to appeal one lar. i have frds who draw their key 1 year ago till nw they have not ROM. Think HDB is too busy to chase after them. :sport-smiley-004:

Wow so good huh... 1 year still haven chase them? Me and my gf kenna chased by HDB like mad.... can check what tactics your friend using to deal with HDB? Cheers.

hehe... dun worry lah.. we can do a "replay" sometime in july / august lor. hahhaa....

ha~! got "replay" ah~ gd gd... :drunk:

Hai.. Becos of the AHG la..

you tot government will give you the grant for free arh.. the condition is that I need to produce the ROM Cert when collecting my keys.. So yesterday I book a date for ROM le.. with the confirmed ROM date, we write in to appeal and now that "responsive" officer call my bf today and tell him that appeal is approved and we can go down tml afternoon to collect our keys le.

I hope nothing goes wrong..

Can with you guys something.. Can I open my door in the evening? like 6+? cos my appointment is at 4.10pm. i tot of going down after i collect my keys. :dunno:

so got ur keys 2dae? Open door ardy.... rembr hor, if need ren qi... juz gather all of us... :sport-smiley-004:

so got ur keys 2dae? Open door ardy.... rembr hor, if need ren qi... juz gather all of us... :sport-smiley-004:

Took keys liao.. Open door also.. We went HDB early and get the keys earlier. went to my new house and rough see.. everything seems ok leh.. Touch wood.. :D hope everything goes well..

my house layout totally different from all of urs.. if u want to see let me know.. day time pls.. no light.. haha. :yamseng:

Took keys liao.. Open door also.. We went HDB early and get the keys earlier. went to my new house and rough see.. everything seems ok leh.. Touch wood.. :D hope everything goes well..

my house layout totally different from all of urs.. if u want to see let me know.. day time pls.. no light.. haha. :yamseng:

Haha gong xi gong xi! :yamseng::yamseng:

So they let u collect earlier huh.. thats nice.

Day time onz! I be at my place over the weekend.. =)

hi fatbabe - so u open yr door le? din know if u under AHG grant must submit cert first.

town council did chase me for my cert think weeks ago...but i ignore the letter lor.dun bother.lol

wann post yr layout here since u said yrs is totally different from us.

zen our fridge coming tomorrow lioa so can have mahjong session on sat la? since now got aircon, got fridge only short of mahjong and table na. lol

Wow so good huh... 1 year still haven chase them? Me and my gf kenna chased by HDB like mad.... can check what tactics your friend using to deal with HDB? Cheers.

think no need tactics lar ... maybe its their luck ba.

btw they got e keys to their flat in the east somewhr last apr. U n ur gf got e keys hw long liao ?

layout diff? hmm~ mayb u can post pic here ba... if really nthg 2 sumbit (defects), then lucky u...but beta check thoroughly b4 u start ur reno .... den u tell us which part area u like from all the houses u visited & we help u "design".. lol... :drunk:

hi fatbabe - so u open yr door le? din know if u under AHG grant must submit cert first.

town council did chase me for my cert think weeks ago...but i ignore the letter lor.dun bother.lol

wann post yr layout here since u said yrs is totally different from us.

zen our fridge coming tomorrow lioa so can have mahjong session on sat la? since now got aircon, got fridge only short of mahjong and table na. lol

u "du gui" hor~! so when u gonna start conducting lesson? :dancingqueen:

yap, dun 4get to clean up ur hse hor... & tink u'll b chging ur lock too ritz.... tink moz of ur work done liao hor? :yamseng:

Edited by Zen2008

congrats! guess it is time for you to gear up against the"war" against BSC.

Btw, i realised one of my wall seeps water into my house when it rains very heavily.

Shoot email directly to HDB and WCTC. Tmr they inspecting my place......sians.............already living in liao got problem........hopfully can rectify :(

think no need tactics lar ... maybe its their luck ba.

btw they got e keys to their flat in the east somewhr last apr. U n ur gf got e keys hw long liao ?

Nearly a year but they have been asking for an update to submit cert on a monthly basis.... **** ****ty feeling... haizzz...

congrats! guess it is time for you to gear up against the"war" against BSC.

Btw, i realised one of my wall seeps water into my house when it rains very heavily.

Shoot email directly to HDB and WCTC. Tmr they inspecting my place......sians.............already living in liao got problem........hopfully can rectify :(

ayo~ y like tt.. tink beta can it done b4 it get worst...

Guest mcatsgp

Abt contractor ... what is the 'next step' to do after we got quotation bef engage them? choose material or measurement? need those two to get final quote, rite? make the furn layout plan ourself, but not the detail.

FatBaBe ... congrats ... how was the first sight?

Abt contractor ... what is the 'next step' to do after we got quotation bef engage them? choose material or measurement? need those two to get final quote, rite? make the furn layout plan ourself, but not the detail.

FatBaBe ... congrats ... how was the first sight?

tink measurement taking will be @ later stage where it'll need to be done on-site.... perhaps u may want to confirm materials ba.... i tink even if u've signed on the agreement, there is this ting call "Variation Order (VO)" which u may alter some of ur quote, it depend on individual company how many times they allow u to do this...