Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

I went to the HDB Jurong Branch at Blk 518A.. Near where I stay now.. walking distance.. (But 15 mins walk) hehe..

BTW, we need to summit a set of keys to them, what u guy give? I saw some of u use bicycle lock.. hehe..

Ya ur quote actually is reasonable.

BTW, count me in for bowling and pool but not ball game.. but i will only be free after 25 july.. exam coming.. :o

Stress liao.. :furious:

no need gv key la... juz use number lock can le... :sport-smiley-003:

yo ~ u getting mi confused leh... i dun rembr got recommend u anythg leh? :dunno:

if tile only, mine took 1 week.

gave key on fri, hack on mon, put tile on thu, checked on sat, done.

goodluck,

u heng leh... mine took abt 4wks~! :furious:

Hi , anyone had their tiles all hack and replace by BSC due to defective ?

How long it take for them to complete the work ?

Cause mine is going that route soon and i want to make sure that they are not anyhow smoke up a date .

Thanks .

so after one BIG round... they had no choice but gota re-do ur tiles huh... they reali waste time... 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yo ~ u getting mi confused leh... i dun rembr got recommend u anythg leh? :dunno:

u heng leh... mine took abt 4wks~! :furious:

so after one BIG round... they had no choice but gota re-do ur tiles huh... they reali waste time... 8|

One week . One month .

WIll try to ask for one week.

If you want to see BAD tiles , come to my place . They really waste my time and theirs too . :furious:

Still going to replace back the same pattern of tiles as they say got stock . :bangwall:

One week . One month .

If you want to see BAD tiles , come to my place . They really waste my time and theirs too . :furious:

Still going to replace back the same pattern of tiles as they say got stock . :bangwall:

Mine replaced with tile that i bought, took them abt 10~14days... including skirting.

Good luck too!

Mine replaced with tile that i bought, took them abt 10~14days... including skirting.

Good luck too!

wah, so fast hor... tink it's b/c u paid for it lor...

bo bian, free wan gota wait... :drunk:

One week . One month .

huh?! now say got stk liao ah... i rembr tt time they let us choose 2 patterns, one is same as orginal (with red worm) & the other is plain.... i din choose the former as the "red worm" is v obvious, so end up chose the latter... who wan to see, can come oso... haha....

wah, weixiaobao has oledi taught us 1 lesson... we'll rembr tt.... :sport-smiley-003:

onz for dinner and bowling/session...preferably weekends too..thks qaraj for volunteering to organize.. :yamseng::yamseng:

u nv recommend me anything, but u told me something.. :notti:

I am meeting that HDB officer on Monday morning.. Dunno what kind of arrows will kena from her.. :furious: Wat will they usually do?

BTW, I will be at my place tml.. who want to come see see, let me know..

Edited by FaTBaBe

Yoyo!! Long time never been here liao.... so what's the "hot topic" now ar?? :P

Hey Missysg... same same here... when I turn on my tap... also got loud sound.... dunno why.... :dunno:

i question the bsc ppls why when i turn on the tap why got a loud sound and they said is due to water pressure. thou the tank is on the top but dunno what la..so low floor more water pressure dunno if is true.

Come to think of it, when I on my tap in the common toilet, can hear it super loudly from the MBR.. scary.

same as mine lor. i did check with the bsc ppl and they said is due to water pressure. When i went to the hardware shop, they said might be water pressure or the tap issue. so i change my common toilet tap. the sound become softer but still got sound so maybe really as what bsc said lor..is due to water pressure. :dunno:

989c... yah... dirty lehz... mebbe its weekends tat i went.. so tats y.. floor ok liaos.. finally... after few mths of chasing aft them...

yahhh... cos everywhere sales ma... so jus grab whatever is cheap first lor.. even bot paintings from ikea, and quilt / bedsht and a tatami etc from taka... hahhaa... now my FH's hse all stocked up..

but electricals we will wait till after reno then buy.. anyway.. no hurry to move in.. next yr then getting married.. :drunk:

BTW,,,.... are we allowed to hack our toilets? cos i ask my reno id... then they say if ours less than 5yrs... cannot hack.. must overlay.. but overlay seems not " secure" enuf.. sekali next time tiles pop..

me also getting married next yr. date already cfm?

can hack ... hdb told me that when we got the keys ... now they count 5 years based on the building's age, not lcd.

based on building age not lcd?

if thats the case, then means we got less than 5yrs warranty left right?

any idea abt our building age?

Yoyo!! Long time never been here liao.... so what's the "hot topic" now ar?? :P

Hey Missysg... same same here... when I turn on my tap... also got loud sound.... dunno why.... :dunno:

hey...finally see u back...

1 thing i really dun understand is how come they got to go 1 big round den in the edn den change everything..........waste everyone's time right?

Sigh...........anyway, i've found 2 hollow spots in my parquet flooring which is sinking...........sigh..............time for me to re-visit BSC liao...........eh......but submit online can right?.........what is the webby ah?

As for the loud sound when opening the tap, hmm.......dun have leh.............but i do hear sounds from upstairs where when i am watching TV.....presumably when they switch on their tap? *shrugs*

Or maybe i lower down the pressure of my taps?

Edited by ckoonyin

1 thing i really dun understand is how come they got to go 1 big round den in the edn den change everything..........waste everyone's time right?

Sigh...........anyway, i've found 2 hollow spots in my parquet flooring which is sinking...........sigh..............time for me to re-visit BSC liao...........eh......but submit online can right?.........what is the webby ah?

As for the loud sound when opening the tap, hmm.......dun have leh.............but i do hear sounds from upstairs where when i am watching TV.....presumably when they switch on their tap? *shrugs*

Here's the website to report: https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN21EMASS/BN21Main

me also getting married next yr. date already cfm?

yeah... date confirm liaos.. august 09...hehehe... still one more yr later.. yours?? me everything settled le... bridal studio, banquet etc.. only left house reno haven gao dim.. :yamseng:

hmmm... i din realli check my parquet floor lehz... too tiring liaos.. after checking the living and toilets and kitchen, we GAVE UP... cos too many defects.. mebbe i shd just ask my Reno ID to take over and check for defects for the rooms.. lolz.. :P

Ckoonyin.... Just curious... How do you lower down the pressure of the taps ar??

Hey Peeps !

Suntec City gt Friven & Co sale.. very cheap and not bad... till Wed.. in front of Carrefour!! :dribble:

Just bought a King size Quilt cover w/ 2 pillow cases.. ( 450 Threadcount).. only $40 ! there are other stuff such as pillows, quilts, bathroom accessories, candles etc..

I asked the person, she says tonight will have new designs coming in... so if you guys wanna go see, can try tomorrow !

Hey Peeps !

Suntec City gt Friven & Co sale.. very cheap and not bad... till Wed.. in front of Carrefour!! :dribble:

Just bought a King size Quilt cover w/ 2 pillow cases.. ( 450 Threadcount).. only $40 ! there are other stuff such as pillows, quilts, bathroom accessories, candles etc..

I asked the person, she says tonight will have new designs coming in... so if you guys wanna go see, can try tomorrow !

:jawdrop: u no need to work hor.. can go shopping.... ho mia leh... haha...

Edited by Zen2008

Hey Peeps !

Ya man! so good life can go shopping.. :good::good::good:

Want to check with u all something, anyone electrical works done by LEW electricians?

My ID says LEW electricians numbers in Singapore is controlled and electrical works are usually not done by them (they charge higher fees). At most, pay them come down to check and certified, at $250.

Is that true? Listen to him liao only orh orh orh all the way. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: