Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cueball

Chew Interior Design

Went to their showroom and the salesguy quoted us with handwritten quote. Lots of hidden items which he thought we wouldn't think of, then maybe can koto us off.

Not very straight forward we think..and when we ask 1 item, he reply us 1 item. C'mon, if we know all of them then we wouldn't have ask for expert advise right?

Not a very trusting guy, somemore working in a big established company. Have striked them off our sourcing list..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The sales guy quoted us on the spot, just a handwritten quotation, and very expensive. I thought it's because their workmanship is good. He allowed us to view one of the houses they were doing in our estate at Tanglin Halt. I was surprised to see the workmanship was nothing to shout about, just ordinary. His quote was really ex, he put down $4000 for system 4 non-inverter aircon. Hello, I went on my own to buy, cost only $2500. He propsed one long L-shaped 22 ft wardrobe for $5280! Siao! Really scary quotes.

ya, me is same asLawry, after talked to them for more than an hr, they said give him one week to prepare the quotation and will contact me, after 2 weeks of waiting, still never get back, so decided to give the sales guy a call, over the phone, he said wil send to me immediately(on the same day), so when i check my email at the end of the day, ya, he sent me the quotation, but is totally diffrent from what we discussed on that day, he just simply sending a standard package....i find that, before we signed on the dotted line, they alread are so irresponsible, i can't imagine if i really hand them my flat for renovation. So my wife and me decided to give them a miss.

but we can't deny that their sales talk is good, but followup is sucks.

cheers,

R.Fowler

I didn't even get a reply from them after wasting 1hr talking about them about my floorplan, called up once to enquire, they don't really to call back either. Maybe they are not interested in $40k to $50k business?

Hi guys.. understand that chew is quite a big com hence may be a stuck up company..

today went to hdb hub for the talk n just pass them my floor plan and see wht they have to offer..

just wanna see any of u guys has any experience with them...

plannin to go intradesign to cos hear quite a few gd feedback n kinda like one of u guy place..

pls post all comment here.. gd or bad are all welcome.