Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Best Sleeping Position

hi,

can someone confirm with me, how to see the best sleeping positon?

say if NW is best position, means the our bed head is at NW sector of the room is it?

thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi,

say if NW is best position, means the our bed head is at NW sector of the room is it?

thanks!

considering that NW suits hubby best. so bed put at NW of the house.

then bed facing should use the best lucky direction of wife.

I think she meant to ask what's the meaning of 'facing'; does it mean the headboard at NW then bed-end at SE, or the other way around??

Sometimes I also confused with this...hehe...

I think she meant to ask what's the meaning of 'facing'; does it mean the headboard at NW then bed-end at SE, or the other way around??

ya - but she didnt say NW is best for her or hubby.

so if NW is best for hubby, then facing should use the best direction for the wife :P

yep, thats what i meant to ask :bleah: logically... i think that the facing shd be the where the head is rite? so juz want to confirm.

ya - but she didnt say NW is best for her or hubby.

so if NW is best for hubby, then facing should use the best direction for the wife :jawdrop:

hi mace,

NW is best for both me n hubby too.

masterbedrm is located at SE of the house, actually one of the 'bad' sectors :dunno: how ah like that?

hi mace,

NW is best for both me n hubby too.

masterbedrm is located at SE of the house, actually one of the 'bad' sectors :unsure: how ah like that?

then sit bad face good lor.

for 8mansions dont believe too much lah. for 1000000 yrs the good and bad sectors never change one - possible meh? i mean base on the theory that geomancy relies heavily on HEAVEN(stars moving every day), earth(condition changes according to direction and season) and then human (only 8 kinds of humanbeings in this world??? a big joke lah)

for flying stars this year - SE is a good location, next year also good location.

dont worry too much about all these lor - fyi my main door according to 8mansions is at DIE JIALAT/SURE DIE sector. fengshui effects are supposed to be immediate. How come me still alive? :(

try getting a FSM that matches your bazi to the house lah.

then sit bad face good lor.

for 8mansions dont believe too much lah. for 1000000 yrs the good and bad sectors never change one - possible meh? i mean base on the theory that geomancy relies heavily on HEAVEN(stars moving every day), earth(condition changes according to direction and season) and then human (only 8 kinds of humanbeings in this world??? a big joke lah)

for flying stars this year - SE is a good location, next year also good location.

dont worry too much about all these lor - fyi my main door according to 8mansions is at DIE JIALAT/SURE DIE sector. fengshui effects are supposed to be immediate. How come me still alive? :bow:

try getting a FSM that matches your bazi to the house lah.

yep, i used 8 masions theory i think... i tried to read on flying stars but wah.. rather cheem and got all confused. lol!

yes yes, will be getting a FSM to do proper audit, but in the meanwhile.. juz trying to read it for myself too...maybe can learn a thing or 2 mah. :help:

i will be uploading my floorplan in Mr Chong thread, asking for his advise. pls feel free to contribute too (anyone who know a thingy or 2 also welcomed to comment) :deal:

by the way, any good book to recommend on learning flying star theory? english version pls.. :dunno:

try popular bookstore - there is a book on fengshui (English) by the super fsm LI KUI MING of HK, translated into English. all other English books are just craps.

try popular bookstore - there is a book on fengshui (English) by the super fsm LI KUI MING of HK, translated into English. all other English books are just craps.

okie, thanks, will check it out.

hi.me is new here

.i also have Question about the Bed Placement

if i want to PLACE bed.should be follow my kua or my husband kua? Huh

mine is kua 2 and my husband kua 3.

And going to move house..the main door facing is North..

hi.me is new here

.i also have Question about the Bed Placement

if i want to PLACE bed.should be follow my kua or my husband kua? Huh

mine is kua 2 and my husband kua 3.

And going to move house..the main door facing is North..

hubby = main door, house sitting/facing, stove

wife = bed

hi,

thanks!

As long as not facing toilet door, no window behind (bedframe head side), bed head rest on a solid wall, not facing bedroom door directly would do.. If you can get you best suitable directions would be the best! :yamseng:

Regards,

MasterChong33