Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ah Keong

India Equities

BBSE always prone to lao sai. i wanna take out my india fund to out in china fund liao. I will rather put my $ in greater china. i dun really like pure china as most big companies will list on Hang Seng.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
BBSE always prone to lao sai. i wanna take out my india fund to out in china fund liao. I will rather put my $ in greater china. i dun really like pure china as most big companies will list on Hang Seng.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.....just happened to come across this thread and would like participate a bit,

BBSE....I used to buy HSBC Indian fund in end 2003 when Sensex was at 9000 mark through fundsupermart.

Got out of it when the current govt came into power a year later, with a gain of ~130%.

Although impressive, I've lost quite a bit of sleep over that period, not for faint-hearted.

So i've decided to buy Peacock Dragon fund to balance it with the red hot China and put the rest to Land of Thousand Smiles to bring more peace.

For China play, I prefer to participate through direct trading of stable & good quality H shares such as China Life Insurance, ICBC & CNOOC.

Personally, I feel that Greater China & pure China funds are almost identical in composition, so you can't escape from the likes of PetroChina & China Mobile.

Anyone still bullish on Taiwan?