Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Starhub Cable Tv Connection

Hi guys, im planning to sign up for the Starhub Cable tv. Just need the basic plan groups. Im planning to get the Digital Setup box which loans for $4/mth. Other than that, there's the activation fee of $30, Eq installation of $30 and a service call charge of $30 for the first set-up box which im not sure what's that for.

My question is : can i just collection the set-up box from them and do the installation myself? Anyone did that? In this case, i will just need to pay for the activation fee..

Pls advice my friends :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys, im planning to sign up for the Starhub Cable tv. Just need the basic plan groups. Im planning to get the Digital Setup box which loans for $4/mth. Other than that, there's the activation fee of $30, Eq installation of $30 and a service call charge of $30 for the first set-up box which im not sure what's that for.

My question is : can i just collection the set-up box from them and do the installation myself? Anyone did that? In this case, i will just need to pay for the activation fee..

Pls advice my friends :curse:

logically it sound ok. cos cabletv recognise only the firmware on the box. give starhub a call.

no problem, can just pick up the box from any starhub shop when you sign up for it

when back home, just connect the box to the point and the tv can liao :curse:

Pls advice my friends :yamseng:

I had signup for cableTV @ the SItex last week.

They waived the

Monthly Digital Setup box for the first box ($4)

Activation Fee

I cashed and carry the settop box so there is no Service call charge fee

I hope this clarifies

logically it sound ok. cos cabletv recognise only the firmware on the box. give starhub a call.

On top of that pls make sure ur hse got SCV signal otherwise u still need to engage them to turn on the signal for u. :P

On top of that pls make sure ur hse got SCV signal otherwise u still need to engage them to turn on the signal for u. :P

mine SCV signal was not turned on for my flat. I called Starhub and they wil come to do the signal activation. They waived the charge for this too :P

Mine is a resale flat. Im using the scv point existing in the flat. Do i still need to make arrangments for the activation of the signal?

Mine is a resale flat. Im using the scv point existing in the flat. Do i still need to make arrangments for the activation of the signal?

As long u can see the SCV channel in ur TV mean u have the signal alternately called SCV and check whether ur unit got any SCV signal. :P

can lah...u theres a fews ways to go about doing it.

1. Line up at the crazy queue at any SH shop and cash and carry

2. Sign up online and collect at the SH place at Killiney

3. Call them up to sign up for the Cable TV, option to deliver and fix.

Go there website scroll thru the promos if u got budget cos there is waiver of activation fee and when i call up they SH pple give me the delivery free as well.

cheers!

Pls advice my friends :sport-smiley-004:

DIY, very simple, saves the installation fee. If you have a SCV box at your living room, or your bedroom.