Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Super Long Complaint Letter (st Forum)

Muahahaha.....thank you Mace.....i jus curious...:dribble:

"To" seems like from malaysia, "king" seems like from hong kong, "View" (?!?!) seems like from outer space....I so bad....but couldn't resist...:P :P :P

tried pronouncing it in cantonese....

surname - don have leh...

name doesnt rhythms...

but when trying it in teochew/hokkien...it matches.

you try. :dribble:

all i know is - in sg, the NRD wont give such combi of alphabets even back in the 50s.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ms to king view put too much faith is msword's spellcheck function, me thinks. and the forum editor probably put it up for a good laugh.

edit: went to stforum to check out the replies..her name is 'Teo Ming Siew'

edit-edit: one of the comments left there..

Night market - It should be Fengjia Night Market not FANJET night market

Shopping Area - It should be Xi Meng Ding not CEMENTING(funny isn't)

Taiwan Capital - It is TAIPEI not Taupe

Edited by gumbokins

tried pronouncing it in cantonese....

surname - don have leh...

name doesnt rhythms...

but when trying it in teochew/hokkien...it matches.

you try. :dribble:

all i know is - in sg, the NRD wont give such combi of alphabets even back in the 50s.

Ya tried liao...cannot match....king and To maybe can match hokkien/teochew....but "view" takes the cake....sounds ang moh but i suppose no ang moh calls themselves view?!?! or surname is View one?!?

That's why I said seems like from outer space....cos planet earth where got such location as Taupe...and cementing....and where in the world is Fanjet?!?

Hmm...the more I think abt it, the more I am certain this letter is sent from outer space cos there is definitely no such organisation called NOTES on planet earth...

The name makes me feel like asking....To King View....where to next?!?! :dribble:

ms to king view put too much faith is msword's spellcheck function, me thinks. and the forum editor probably put it up for a good laugh.

edit: went to stforum to check out the replies..her name is 'Teo Ming Siew'

edit-edit: one of the comments left there..

Night market - It should be Fengjia Night Market not FANJET night market

Shopping Area - It should be Xi Meng Ding not CEMENTING(funny isn't)

Taiwan Capital - It is TAIPEI not Taupe

:dribble: i made a direct copy and paste from ST FORUM...

they prolly corrected the name...but not the locations tho. cementing. lol. how apt for our forum!

Hmm...Teo Ming Siew can become To King View...that's something! :bleah:

they prolly corrected the name...but not the locations tho. cementing. lol. how apt for our forum!

sounds like the works of fallentalents in sph.....

Hmm...Teo Ming Siew can become To King View...that's something! :bleah:

ya...like wat gumbokins said...they edited the name..

it;s was TO king View this morning..

http://comment.straitstimes.com/showthread.php?t=7880

i thought they don't edit the letters? or do they? who do i laugh at? ms teo or sph?

Haha...laugh at both lah....ya, i think they do edit the letters....usually for length...but this one so long i duno how come they nvr edit....maybe they also thought it's entertaining?? :bleah:

Actually, we should empathise with what she's gone through but we're just making fun of her name and her spelling....:bangwall:

Haha...laugh at both lah....ya, i think they do edit the letters....usually for length...but this one so long i duno how come they nvr edit....maybe they also thought it's entertaining?? :bleah:

Actually, we should empathise with what she's gone through but we're just making fun of her name and her spelling....:bangwall:

maybe Cementing is somewhere inside or beside Clementi.... :bangwall:

imho, i find this kind of complain letters to be quite biased..it's a personal thing and it's all relative. if anything, shouldnt she hv addressed her grieveances to chan brothers instead of natas?

i take perverse pleasure in reading the st forum, it can get quite entertaining and is good fun on slow news days.

imho, i find this kind of complain letters to be quite biased..it's a personal thing and it's all relative. if anything, shouldnt she hv addressed her grieveances to chan brothers instead of natas?

i take perverse pleasure in reading the st forum, it can get quite entertaining and is good fun on slow news days.

haiz make me and air go on a wild geese chase... :lol: