Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

Is Bonus Included In ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the income bracket of salary for the housing grant?

Do anyone know for this?

if you are referring to the AHG, that looks at monthly salary for the last two years.

Yes, you can say that. Was wondering if bonus would be a deciding factor as well?

if you are referring to the AHG, that looks at monthly salary for the last two years.

Yes, you can say that. Was wondering if bonus would be a deciding factor as well?

no bonus is not a deciding factor. the two years of working is the deciding factor. I didn't manage to get it mainly because of this:(

but the AHG is based on monthly income for the last two years, not annual. your HLE, yes, probably, but bonus is not a constant.

i missed out on the AHG too, just by a few weeks because my husband got a job during the process. but i'd take steady employment over a $5000 grant anytime :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks all for the feedback! Its good to be in the know now that I know how it works esp for first-timers like me.

!!

but the AHG is based on monthly income for the last two years, not annual. your HLE, yes, probably, but bonus is not a constant.

i missed out on the AHG too, just by a few weeks because my husband got a job during the process. but i'd take steady employment over a $5000 grant anytime :)

May I know for the $8000 income ceiling for HDB loan and CPF housing grant, is it also:

(a) exclusive of bonus

(b) average for the past 2 years?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

Edited by chewiegranolabar

May I know for the $8000 income ceiling for HDB loan and CPF housing grant, is it also:

(a) exclusive of bonus

(b) average for the past 2 years?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

From wat i remember reading on the AHG letter, it states need to be in continuous emplyment for 2 yrs, and mthly gross salary for <4k. They did mentioned that bonus is not included

From wat i remember reading on the AHG letter, it states need to be in continuous emplyment for 2 yrs, and mthly gross salary for <4k. They did mentioned that bonus is not included

Hi! This applies to those buying BTO flats rite? What if I got the grant but that's before the BTO is completed, my husband got a job and our income becomes >$4000? Muz we forgo the grant?

Hi! This applies to those buying BTO flats rite? What if I got the grant but that's before the BTO is completed, my husband got a job and our income becomes >$4000? Muz we forgo the grant?

To me knowledge, its all based on FROM THE DATE OF APPLICATION. That means the date u actually went to apply for the flat, ie the day u cheong to apply online and pay $10, and not the date of booking the flat.

Thats why i had some problems with my ahg. The 2 yr of continous employment and avg gross mthly income <4k is based on the last 24 mths from the day u apply online for the flat... NOT THE DAY U BOOK THE FLAT AND PLACE OPTION FEES.

Once the grant is approved and credited into ur cpf, then it pretty much end of story. They cant stop u from changing jobs until the flat is ready rite???:bangwall:!

Edited by weiht